Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Barbara

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:14 am

I am just loving Duck! Kim Dare is becoming a must buy author for me. I loved the Rawlings series, and look forward to the GAY series and her Lions one.

So right Whit , The Elegant Corpse highlighted the beauty of a D/s relationship showing just how powerful the sub actually is, and the respect and love the Dom has. Whether I could live the lifestyle in no way diminishes my enjoyment in reading it. Some of my absolute fave reads have been BDSM - PA Brown series, and a Strong Hand have been definite stand outs. Plus the first 2 in the Deviant series.... Before phuking Phan screwed it up. The hawk in this is hawt!! AND we still need to hit Goldilocks :-)

Hey Nikki .... Can we have a "Knees and Spank You Thread"
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 am

Well DUCK! Has gone into my faves collection. It was simply beautiful - one of the sweetest love stories, I have ever read. Right up there with Tigers & Devils IMO ...... Spread your wings!!! Hell, can you imagine the fireworks after they both shift back , with their animal form still to the front ? Sublime read! Thanks to Patrick for telling me to pull my finger out and just bloody read it lol
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:53 am

Absolutely SS!!!!!!
Is this a series or just a cute thread name? You got to help me out on that. Laughing

SS will you be able to come for Ethan chat? excited
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:08 am

I certainly will be there!! And have passed the word onto the Fanyons :-) I hung around in the chat room waving at you lol .... There are lots of good bdsm books in the m/m world - yes my attempt at a cute thread name :-)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 am

Doppleganger wrote:
Is that the penguin from Doonesbury? LOL

Yes, Opus was the penguin in Doonesbury. I don't know if he had a last name.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Kim. Dare is becoming a favourite of mine. I loved Duck! and now I am reading "With a Kiss" .... Fang shaped condoms, for safe biting smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 am

I just finished KAM's Bad Company. Funny sexy read.

Now I need to decide what's next?????
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Loved KAMs Bad Boyfriend. My favorite of her's so far.

Started Natural Instincts by S.J. Frost. It's pretty good. A little too insta love sweet for me, but I haven't finished and some of the vamps are evil!

I think I'll take a break and finally read the Kate Sherwood shorts. I love the Dark Horse books but they break my heart Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Rough Broke was the only short that upset me. Strangely, I thought Sometimes You Just Know was beautiful and I didn't cry at all. That's the Justin one.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Please note that we are in the process of "re-jigging" the Dick Lit thread - there are so many authors and genres within m/m to cover, and we are trying to figure out the best way to do it... without getting too complex.
This entire thread will be archived once the new set up is, well, set up smile please still feel free to comment here ..... it's not like I ever delete anything. Well, not on purpose anyway!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:59 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Rough Broke was the only short that upset me. Strangely, I thought Sometimes You Just Know was beautiful and I didn't cry at all. That's the Justin one.

Why didn't I read this yesterday!!! I could have saved myself from reading that. I tried starting Justin's and just couldn't do it yet.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm

you're like me Whit. Cry..very easily!! I cried in a Katy Perry video the other day. True story!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Okay. An author suggestion. Laura Harner I had never heard of her. She actually sent me a friend request on fb. She ran across my name on one of our other arthor pages and sent me a request, so I thought..what the heck, I'll give her a try. Yay, me! Her first book in her Willow Springs Ranch series, Ty Hard has been in the top ten sellers on Amazon's gay list for several weeks now. I can nearly promise that any of you who like m/m are going to love it. She also has a historical romance that is very good. Ahem...she has a ménage series that I almost didn't read....Three's Allowed. I hate to admit it..cause y'all know I don't like triangles...but, I really, really liked this series. By the way, if you don't know, a ménage is nothing like a triangle and I still don't like triangles. She also has a start on a paranormal called Honey House..f/m. She has a contemporary called Forbidden Love. She can write it all. She needs to be on our contact her and see if she'll come by for a chat list. I don't think she has a huge following, but..hey...neither did Darynda Jones when we snagged her! Still grinning over that one. I think Laura is worth anyone's time. If you don't like m/m, read her pr or historical. Kinda neat.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Sounds good Shay! I'll check it out. smile

I'm reading Mary Calmes Matter of Time series. It's book crack to me! I really don't want to stop reading it.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:58 pm

I love when that happens, Showme! When you find yourself in a story induced drug haze..sigh. Never come back. Stay as long as you can.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Ooh flip. I ditched her request, not knowing who she is. Thanks Shay, I will check her too smile
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Shay have you read that Mary Calmes series that Whit is reading? And now I know you don't mind reading a bit of ménage then..... You really need to read the Dark Horse series by Kate Sherwood. Everything Kate writes is brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Dark Horse is really good. Be prepared for some sobbing but it's good. Shying Away is the only other KS book I've read and it was good too.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:37 am

Dark Horse is really good. Yes you will cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: