Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Snow Ho and Life In Fusion were good. Boone's parents were hilarious. I have so much to live up to in terms of horrifying my children.

Mmm, sweet and salty muffins. I think I'll try a different recipe...

Last edited by FaeLadyFaye on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Sweet and salty muffins...if that hadn't been so damn funny the way Ethan wrote it, it would have been disgusting! Not! Just funny.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

OMG the muffin! I'll forever be suspicious of muffins that have a crusty glaze over the top. :affraid:

But yes, that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read. I'm giggling now just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Salty glazed muffins. Somewhere, a pastry chef woke up with an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:54 am

Well ladies get your muffin trays loaded smile I have friended Ethan Day on Facebook and "casually" suggested he ask Josh about PURLS, he may want to either prepare or run ..... The wheels are in motion for another author chat!! .... Although I do feel like we are cheating on Josh, and before he even comes here Wink shocking behavior, yet somehow fitting for a Floozie!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 am

Floozies and literary fag hags! I love these guys! I just wish I knew who Josh really is. I want a picture! Swede....you have been cyber stalking.....snicker.....Josh for a while. Where is his pic? Inquiring minds want to know.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:34 am

I just finished reading As You Are and have to say it was a very enjoyable read. I'll definitely be checking out his other books.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:04 pm

I think I now have something like 9 of his books besides his series. I have loved them all. Well, they aren't all books. Some are novellas.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 am

Ethan Day stopped by to chat and I missed it! Crap!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 am

Snow Ho is one of the funniest things I have ever read!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 am

I've got all his other books I could find for kindle on amazon on my wishlist, so they'll be ready to go bounce
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 am

Even worse Shay, I was here but my phone can't do the chatbox. Stupid phone!!

Pretty cool of him to stop by though. Looks like Fae made him virtual muffins! smile Lol! I hope they weren't glazed.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:03 am

Aww, that really sucks, dopple. We were wondering why you weren't there.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:13 am

I wasn't blowing y'all off, honest! smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:11 pm

I have started Pipers Point ..... Liking it so far - I really like Ethans way of writing sailer
We all resided in Joshlandia for a while, probably still have holiday homes there... But I reckon we will be DAYdreaming for a while too... Can I be any cornier? Yes, I probably can Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Daydreaming in Joshlandia? Wow, I'm doing that too. Actually I started Self Preservation today. Part of me wants to scream at the character to not go to Chicago cause he is going to make a huge ginormous fool of himself. I'm almost nervous for him.

At Piper's Point is really good. If you've had to deal with a loved one's ashes and all kinds of guilt about the people that raised you it's a bit heavy. Good, but heavy in a "Yeah that sucked," kind of way. But Ollie was hilarious jumping in the chair being all bloodthirsty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:22 pm

My mum is still "sitting" in my dressing table..... She has come with me from South Africa to London and now to Australia... Most travelled ashes ever!!!! Still waiting for the perfect scattering point
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I made a special trip back to my hometown to scatter my mom. I forgot her and had to turn back. I hadn't made it far, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Oh wow! Should I get the tissues for that one?

I'll soon be Daydreaming too! Just need to finish Icecapade.

I just bought Life in Fusion and As You Are.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I didn't need tissues.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Are you collecting our favorite Ethan quotes too Swede? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm

that could mean so much here..... very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 pm

i just bought all the charlie cochrane books too... amazon was cheaper than fictionwise purr kitty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:59 pm

yes for sure showme - any quotes you want to send me i will keep them listed - there are lots to list!! some authors have a knack for catchy little "text bites" that stick - be they funny or naughty whipping i still think of when boone goes into the bar and describes himself as a "gaycicle". the interaction between Jason and his sister in Anything for You also has some funny funny lines!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 pm

hey Ethan - do you have any say on your covers?? i know most authors don't .... as much as i loved Snow Ho and Life in Fusion - Wade in my mind is absolutely nothing like the guy on the cover.... assuming that was Wade Suspect but he and Boone may be those kind of characters that are impossible to do justice to out of your head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: