Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:01 am

Started APP. Cockinator roflmao
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:23 am

star Chasing Smoke star by K.A. Mitchell

Trey and Danny.....KAM is going on my list of must read EVERYTHING she's written....
drool

twirling Hot, SMEXY (yes, I was yelling that), and a good story.

Let me repeat.... drool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:34 pm

..... Seriously you read more and faster than anyone I have ever met smile amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:42 am

Finished star At Pipers Point star another great, fun read by Ethan - but this time the emotional side was ramped up too!! As usual the comedy was brilliant - he just seems to come up with so many killer lines - Ollie was so funny!! Nate was simply delish and Cassidy was just gorgeous - whore ☀ that he is!! And I want a sequel for Neil to find some happiness too!! I was beginning to think Nate and Cass were never gonna do it ... And how cute are their names? Sommers and Winters <sigh>
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:07 am

I never even picked up on that, Swede confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:27 am

Starting first LB Gregg book tonight smile Catch me if you Can
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:13 am

Swede, I am so happy you loved At Piper's Point. You will love Catch Me If You Can, too!

About my fast reading. I didn't used to do this, but in the last couple of years I have started to "power read". I don't even know what that means, exactly, or if it means anything. I just read really fast, with some (not a lot) of skimming. Then, if I really like the book, I do a re-read. More slowly, but not as slowly as I read long ago. I guess as I have aged, the joke about "so many books, so litle time" has hit me like a hammer to the head. I seem to be trying to read everything..at once! I can also say that I am enjoying reading this way. I can read twice as much as I used to. twirling
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:18 am

Its awesome that you can 'power read' so quickly and still pick up on details. You've got some skillz, Shay! heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:37 am

Mad reading skilz.... muahahaha
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:43 pm

star APP star

OMG I LOVE At Piper's Point. I totally understand why it's a favorite of Ethan's. I still love Sno Ho and LIF but this story is wonderful. Listening to how much Sadie's husband's death hurt her and how much they loved each other hurt my heart. Nate wanting Cassidy all those years was so sad. To love someone so much that it derail's your life is so powerful. I want to live in Hart and at Piper's Point. I loved Ollie! This book was so touching and funny. I loved it heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:05 am

Wow! I felt the same way, Whit. APP is one of my favorites from any genre. It just satisfied on so many levels..
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:21 am

It really did have everything, didn't it; humour, emotional intensity, romance, sex, a great story, wonderful characters in both the mains and the supporting.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:36 am

Sounds like a good book to hide in next. I have only read Sno Ho of ethans and I found that quick and entertaining. I'm sure I can trust b4v and shay, how can one not read it after their wonderful pimping.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Greencat--If you don't just love At Piper's Point, I will be really surprised.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:32 am

The Hell Cop books are good!! Shut myself in my room and spend the whole weekend reading kind of good. There's cops, and shooting, politics, palace intrigue, and a half-demon boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:38 am

No no no!!! I am almost done with Ghost Star Night and I have to go volunteer! Crappy timing! cussing
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:30 am

OMG I love Boone and Wade! You guys were so right (again), Sno Ho and Life In Fusion were sooo gooood!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:48 am

Ethan has a gift for comedy and timing. Doesn't get much better than Boone's dialogue, but there's always something funny happening in the background too. heart

I'm saving Ethan's books to read when I need stress relief. I don't want to jinx it, but I believe I've found an author who is going to make me laugh when I really need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Yep cheers to Laura and the GR group for suggesting Ethan to me when I so needed a laugh - the rest as they say is history - he was a very easy package to pimp smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:03 pm

twirling Ethan is always fun. I think he has, like, 3 or 4 books in the works. I am really looking forward to his new work. Not that rereads don't work. They stay just as good the second time around.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:42 am

Yeah, I can see many more Day trips in the future, both new & revisits!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:01 am

shay\\'s baby DayTripping!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:54 pm

smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Loving the second Ohio book by KAM - Not Knowing Jack - the first didn't hook me but this one is great!!! .... Finished!! Loved it - this will definitely be worth revisiting smile
and now onto Cut And Run series....the m/merry-go-round continues !! twirling
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:19 am

Finished Self Preservation star

I was so confused on who I wanted Davis with. I found myself wanting Jack for him so bad because that was the point. However, I just couldn't help loving Alex too Twisted Evil I'm happy they're all happy and was truly surprised Davis took the knews so well at the wedding. Especially considering how crazy he was throughout the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: