Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!

Go down 
+7
2shay
Dragonlily
Greencat
Starbrites
gracious-plenty
Doppleganger
Trina M. Lee
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:14 am

Really? You guys like it? I do too. I'm still getting used to it since it's so different from the others. smile

Aw Green your books should be there soon. I had to apologize to Autumn for using regular mail since it seems to get stopped at the border so much longer. Guess I'll use Fedex from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Can't wait to read it!
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:14 pm

I spoke too soon. Having some changes made to that cover. My bad.

Just wanted to mention, if anyone would like to leave a review on Amazon for any of the books on their sales pages, that would be great! Amazon reviews helps authors a lot more than most other reviews.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Considered it DONE Trina
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:16 pm

I will try to do so as well. I am bad doing at that stuff, but for you I will do my best!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Trina--I am on my.....count 'em...3rd reading of the books...can you say...love this story?
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:42 pm

3rd?? Omg! That blows my mind! You probably know the series better than I do now. smile Seriously though, that kind of feedback could make me cry. It means so much to hear that.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:03 am

Trina---i cannot WAIT for B & B!! I am soooo looking forward to the new book. But, my main thing? I am looking forward to the chat. twirling
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Aw thanks! I'm looking forward to it too. I'm glad you'll be stopping by. smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

In case anyone might be wondering, the Alexa O'Brien series has just surpassed every other series I read on my favorites list. This is the most beautifully, emotional story. I am looking forward to the chat.
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Aw that makes my day Shay. My whole week really.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:17 am

twirling
Back to top Go down
Mochabookluver

Mochabookluver

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:33 pm

I just absolutely love this series!!! Can. Not. Wait! While I love both Shaz and Arys.... Shaz always come first. Love him! Thanks for the snippetts!
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/Mochabookluver
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:34 pm

I find that I could be completely content with Arys and Kale!!!
Yes please!!!!! flirty
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:40 am

gracious-plenty wrote:
Yes please!!!!! flirty

sigh....Me, too.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:29 am

2shay wrote:
gracious-plenty wrote:
Yes please!!!!! flirty

sigh....Me, too.

I have to agree!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:39 am

Well, I guess we are in agreement. Arys and Kale are sigh worthy. sigh
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

I have got my copies of 1-3 today cheers Thank you Trina.
Are you going to release B&B in physical book form as well or just
e-reader?

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Woohoo GC!!!!! I am so happy for you. excited
Perfect timing too
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Yay, GC! happy dance cheers Such a fantastic series. Really looking forward to Blonde and Blue coming out.
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Greencat wrote:
I have got my copies of 1-3 today cheers Thank you Trina.
Are you going to release B&B in physical book form as well or just
e-reader?

Yep it will be in print but the print process takes a bit longer. So it will be ebook at first with print soon to follow. It will all be updated on my site as it happens.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Okay....stupid question.....where do we actually GET Blond and Blue? I got the others from Amazon, I think. I can't find them or a link from Trina's site. I always pre-order everything....checked my amazon list....nothing....no mention, either.
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Shay Amazon only allows the larger NY publishers to have a pre-order, something I don't find fair. So there is no pre-order but it will be on Amazon on release day. All of the direct purchase links at various retailers are listed on the pages of each book on my website. So Tuesday morning, those links will be posted on my site on the B&B page. I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:40 pm

YES!! Trina---Thank you. Do you have a preference where we buy? Ahem....do YOU make more from one place than another?
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Overall I don't have a preference. My biggest concern is that everyone finds the right format for their ereader (or print copy when that is released).

I recently had an issue with a reader who couldn't find OVCB for her Nook (that is my previous publisher's handling, not mine) and it really bothered to me think anyone was having issues finding the right formats. I did find a correct retail link for her, now on my site, but I'd hate to have more of that happen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!   News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News and teasers courtesy of Trina !!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next