Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

They were all winners, but two stood out as our favorites. Vote for ONE!

Was it the eyes? The six pack abs? The low-slung jeans? The hair?

Here are our smexy cover finalists:

A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing by Terry Spear:

Dog tags! (I just got that.)

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost:

Burn, baby, burn!

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart

Last edited by Doppleganger on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 pm

I went for the sexy-eyed seal!!! YA BABY!!! drool

Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Did we inadvertently pit a werewolf against a vampire? Cool.

Normally I'd be all about the vamp...but, the wolf has these EYES and shiny six pack abs. Vlad has great....hair.

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:18 pm

roflmao

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 am

roflmao I just noticed that. I do love me some vampire but that Wolf is just so yummy!

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Has everyone had a chance to vote? I think we're ready for a new poll. excited

Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:11 pm

I think everyone that is going to vote did and we are so ready for a new poll! smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 pm

New poll coming up! excited

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)   

Back to top Go down

Smexiest cover - FINALS! (Vote for ONE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1