Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennifer Estep

Go down 
+6
Doppleganger
sabby
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Greencat
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:13 pm

You're still ahead of me g-p, and I don't have nearly as good of an excuse. Hope your tooth is feeling better. Few things will make you more miserable than a toothache.

I'm 50% done with Spider's Bite. Told you I'm sloooow right now. Sad

My favorite quote so far: "The body thumped onto the floor. Lovely sound."
Gin is such a badass - I love her!

Close second for favorite quote (so far): "'Hardly. Been there, done you,' I replied. 'Adequate, but unremarkable.'"
Ouch!

star Spider's Bite star
I'm really liking Caine too. So funny that Gin is so attracted to him when he hates her. He likes her cooking, so maybe there's hope.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Don't you just love Gin? No whining, maybe a moment of remorse and she moves on. She doesn't do stupid shit to further plot and she is so badass!!!!

I can never comment until people get to Venom. I always have to delete my posts.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 am

She does have some great quotes. We need to save some of those just in case we can get Jennifer for a live chat. excited

cross fingers
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:51 pm

That would be so much fun!

I got some power-reading done during lunch. coffee

star Bite star

And damn! Gin isn't shy, is she? She's a bit slutty too.
I like her even more now.
Gross question alert: Where do you think Donovan stashed the used condoms after the supply closet tryst? Is some poor janitor going to get a surprise in the morning?
And just how many supply closets have love seats?! If this supply closet is a popular location for a quickie, then I wouldn't go anywhere near that loveseat. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Dang this series just keeps getting better!!! I'm now onto Venom, Donovan is still drool pitty he is still being a doodle head.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 pm

star Bite star

Gin is finally confronting the air elemental. It's like a live-action game of rock-paper-scissors. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 am

star Bite star

Finished Spider's Bite! I didn't see the twist at the end coming, even though I really should have known that something was up with the little sister. She was mentioned too often for there not to be. I also didn't expect Gin to retire. I don't think the retirement will take, though. They're gonna pull her back in, Godfather style!

Started immediately on Web of Lies. Did not pass go. Sure as hell did not collect $200.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:37 am

spoilers

I don't think Gin meant retire in the sense she would stop killing. Just in the sense she would stop killing for money. LOL It's all just fun murders and people who need killing from now on.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Just got Tangled Threads! Then once i'm finished I can finally look forward to the newest one..
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm catching up Starbrites! Halfway through Venmon should finish tonight, then onto tangled.
I can't seem to put these books down!!

star Venom star

The sister thing is getting interesting, and Owen is an interesting character isn't he? Wondering what his game is? Poor ole Gin she just can't get a break, forever getting beaten up and the universe screwing her over evertime she comes up with a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:15 pm

You guys are so speedy!!

star Web star

So funny that when the bullets started flying, Finn dove for cover under a table, Gin ran to shield the customer, and Sophie....continued chopping celery like nothing was happening.

I couldn't help but think of this old SNL skit:
Linky

Editing to add a different link to the goofy song, because that first link sucks and takes too long to load. This is better:
Son of Linky
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Someone hurry up and read the new one with me!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I think I'll be able to start the new one tomorrow showme. I want me some more metal man!! drool heart
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:26 pm

star star TT star star

Finished!! Damn is Owen yummy or what?? drool

Man Fletcher has been gone sense the first book and his dang letters still make me cry. I really hope Gin and Bria can work things out and maybe even double team and kill that bitch Mab!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 pm

LOL yes he is Wink That's the part that's so hard to keep my mouth shut about lol
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:43 am

More Owen huh. That just makes me want to read faster .
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 am

I just met Owen. Now I'm even more intrigued!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 am

Oh me too Dopp!!
See I knew you would catch up with me. I'm at 84% now into WOL.

I'm been busy with site-cleaning and also trying to find an aquarium for my nephew's big 18th Bday next week. He has taken such an interest in mine that he has been begging for one now too.
Think I found him one and goin to look at it after work.
:whew:
Hope I know what we're doing lol
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:31 am

I'm 45% into Web of Lies, so we're close! reading

I love fish tanks, wish I had the time to take care of one. They are so relaxing and pretty.
Not to be an enabler or anything, but you need a fishy smilie!
Maybe a spider, too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 am

Doppleganger wrote:
I just met Owen. Now I'm even more intrigued!

HMMM intriguing he most certainly is. Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:38 pm

Doppleganger wrote:
I'm 45% into Web of Lies, so we're close! reading

I love fish tanks, wish I had the time to take care of one. They are so relaxing and pretty.
Not to be an enabler or anything, but you need a fishy smilie!
Maybe a spider, too. Wink

Yay a challenge to find a spider-smiley and also a fishy tank.
I do in fact know they exist too excited
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 am

63% through Web. I'll probably finish tonight.

I did take a liitle break and read a couple of the prequel shorts on Esteps website. Quite a few things about Fletcher click into place now. I like Finn and Fletchers POV.

So that slowed me down, but when I found out about the free online prequels I couldn't resist. They were too shiny! Kinda like the new spider smilie! Gin Blano

And I love the new fishy smilie too! gracious-plenty very happy

Doppleganger heehee, gotta get back to work!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Wow you guys are catching up! We might all end up on the new about the same time if we are lucky. Love the new Gin Blano
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Still waiting ladies..... nails A group read will be fun!! FLF
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Just finished Web of Lies! Moving directly to Venom. Not passing go (again). Still not collecting that freaking $200.

star Web star

I sooo want to punch Caine! But I agree with Warren, that was never going to work. Now, about that metal elemental....I think there's something good there.

One thing is bugging me though. How can a 'stone' elemental be different from a 'metal' elemental? Wouldn't Gin be able to hear iron ore? So why not steel? cussing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Estep
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: