SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Jennifer Estep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 pm

I took your advice and read Spiders Revenge I was in the middle of Faefever so I had to finish that first. You were right it was fairly easy to follow, but i will go back and read the others just to get the bits that I missed about owen, and bria along with the other new faces that popped up in the last book looking foward to tonights chat this is my first one any tips or rules I should know about? by the way I am so glad that this sight was recommened I really enjoy it and everyone has been friendly and great advice and viewpoints. Thanks!!!!!!!!! happy dance
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Our chats are casual, there are no set rules except to play nice.
Lol, I have a feeling we will all be able to resist the urge to sling insults. smile

You do have to make a 'post' once every 15 minutes or the chatbox will log you out for inactivity. We can't stop it. So if you have nothing to say, just post a smilie and you can continue to read the conversation. If you do get logged out, you can, log right back in. No biggie.

Also, we might have a fairly large crowd, so it can get chaotic. Fun! But chaotic. Just go with the flow and enjoy it. twirling

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm gonna miss the chat. After my day I can't even think of sitting at a computer and there's no way to participate from my cell. If one of you guys are not able to copy the whole chat will someone put up a summary of any spoilers or important answers to good questions? I hope you all enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm going to attempt to do a transcript. If my Cut-and-Paste-fu fails me, I have a notepad to take notes on. I can at least capture highlights.
This isn't exactly coordinated, so somebody else might be planning on making the transcript too. As far as I'm concerned, that would be a good thing. I'd rather be the backup than the primary. smile

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting excited! excited

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:17 pm

I tried it once before and failed spectacularly. I've no fu at all. And I don't have Word anymore. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 pm

I will also transcript. I will be pulling up my second laptop to do just that part so that I can still chit chat excited

gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 pm

What a great chat!!!
Jennifer was most gracious too. A big thank you to Jennifer for taking time away from her evening to come over and hang out with us star

Thanks Dopp for helping out with the chat transcript. high 5
Will get this posted soon so the folks who were unable to make it, can see all the goodies Jennifer let known

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Yay! I was so bummed to have missed the chat but now I have something to look forward too. I can't wait to read it. You guys are awesome!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey....Thanks to Jennifer for coming by to chat. I was having a hard time with my wifi....and I haven't read any of her books...my bad....but I read through what you guys were saying and had a blast.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 am

Is the chat transcript available to read?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:57 am

Your ears are burning because I just realized last night that I forgot to post this

My Bad. I will be uploading in just a few Jenn. Sorry

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:06 pm

So that's why my ears were ringing! smile Thanks! Can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Estep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6