Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Ok on my last purchase got: Warrior's Cross, Blacque/Bleu, Notturno, Duck-Kim Dare, Soul Mates: Bound by Blood-Jourdan Lane, Last Call Europe: Siberian Husky, the rest of Ethan Day's heart, Dangerous Ground #1, Talker-Amy Lane, Muscling Through-JL Merrow, Bareback, Chris Owen, Elegant Corpse- AM Riley, Shades of Gray, Hell Cop 1-2, The Good Thief,

I tried to look back and see what u guys have hyped up; but I'm probably missing A LOT!!!! I'll get Resistance and Life Lessons in the meantime; while the buyings still good!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Did you get St Nachos by ZAM? Coda series by marie sexton? You got some goodies!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 pm

I did get the first three St. Nachos, the 4th one didn't show up?? I haven't gotten the Coda series I believe Fae said she could loan them to me at some point..... if I could ever find my way out of this pile!!! phewwwww
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 pm

The 4th one is new. It won't be on there for awhile.

I know all about that pile. I just bought 8 more!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:52 am

Gulp! You guys! That list sabby just gave? I think I have all of those....! Good reading, Sabby! Damn. When you list them that way it seems like a LOT of books. I feel depraved! In a good way, of course.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:42 am

I can only loan the first Coda book. Your list of books is quite good, Sabby. You've got reading till 2012 at this point.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 am

HA, well that's only the last 2 recent bulk purchases from only this last month; not including the first batch of books of which I still have stuff unread. And from the above I know some of them are parts of series that I only bought the 1st book in...... cuckoo fainting !!!

Thanks Fae, lets see if I can ever take you up on that offer!!! Wink I've got a lot of catching up to do!!! be right back
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:41 am

Finished Life Lessons by Kaje Harper. Has a Josh feel, but it's obviously not him. Pretty good. I'll be starting the second one sometime tonight.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 pm

I am so not looking up any new M/M authors, so not looking up any new M/M authors... if I say it enough do you think I will be able to convince myself?
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 pm

OMG finished SHADES of Gray and absolutely LOVED IT!!!! heart heart air kiss yummy
It was an absolutely emotional yet beautiful story; Miller and Danny, wow what love and devotion. I'm torn between wanting another book to of course be able to continue to enjoy these characters but also still feel that the story was so complete including a perfect ending that I feel there story ended with such hope and love that it would be hard to beat?!?!?!?! thanks once again for the reco guys!!!
Now I have no idea what to read next??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 pm

I've been on a big Mary Calmes kick. I've read all her Warder books and am now on the second of her panther books. Good stories with some angst but still very much feel good.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Sabby wasn't is so damn good! *sigh* That one gave me a book high!

FLF, when are we planning on the Mary Calmes Matter of Time group read? We need to do that planning thing Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 pm

P-L-A-N-N-I-N-G. What the hell is that?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm

You know, that thing where we all agree to do something and then do it. Why is is so hard???
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Possibly 'cause it involves all of us agreeing on something.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Ok I guess Mary Calmes is going on my wish list..... it would be nice to actually read WITH u guys instead of always after Sad very sad

I decided after Ty and Zane, Julian and Cameron and Miller and Danny that I need something lite so am going for somebody I know will make me roflmao Ethan Day-Anything for you.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Good choice Sabby. I wish I had more Ethan Sad
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Very good choice, Sabby! Ethan heart

I picked up the first two Petite Morts. They cost more than I would usually pay for a short/novella, so I wanted to check out the first couple instead of buying the bundle. First one down and so far so good. I want to know what Chance is! Cupid? Is he Cupid? Is he is he?

I want to gobble up the rest of them. But this is an expensive series so I'm going to pace myself.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:35 pm

I read The Geography Of Murder and Forest Of Corpses by PA Brown. They were incredible! They are also impossible to find as PA Brown is in the process of changing publishers and her books are not at all easy to find in eBook.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Alright. I have them. You are still tempting me Wink Can I finish MOTL and both P.A. Brown books before Rifter??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Oh. That's tight.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Dopple poke stop reading everything so dam fast! I can't keep up! I haven't started the Petiti Morts yet.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 pm

roflmao It's not often that I'm told to slow down! I had a couple sick days at home this week with nothing else to do but read. I'll be back to my normal sloooow pace soon. reading

The Petite Morts go very very fast. Addictive little things!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:04 am

So. What is this Mary person group read?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 am

Mary Calmes Matter of Time. Getting a group read together is almost impossible. We are going to do it sometime soon. Hopefully within the next week sometime, but we are all so easily distracted by knew shiny books. These are suppose to be really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: