Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My TBR plan of action . . .

Go down 
+13
kimba
calimama
Starbrites
uapeople
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
Dragonlady
2shay
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
DEW
showmethelove
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 am

Devon Monk's magic series, Showalter's next LOTU is 3/29. I think most of our other anticipated reads will be in May or later.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:32 am

Going to start looking into the next series I should read when I finish the highlander books. I can't decide between faith hunter,jeaniene frost or devon monk.. what do you guys think??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:39 am

They are all good, Starbrites. I think you would enjoy any of them.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 am

They are all very good. We have a Devon Monk coming up very soon. Maybe you should start with those so you can join in the conversation. Then go with Jane Yellowrock, we are always talking about that series :D
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm currently reading Gena Showalter's The Darkest Lie, then I have Jaye Wells Red-Headed Stepchild and it's sequel (all from the librar). After that I think I'll check out the Adrien English series that Swede has spruiked once or twice! Oh, and hopefully River Marked will have turned up in the post today, which means it will be slotted in between as soon as I get my hands on it. Haven't been hanging out for it or anything (it's not like I've missed Adam, I mean Mercy and the gang :evil: No, not at all).
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Tonight I'm either starting Darkest Mercy or Play of Passion.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Really liked Darkest Mercy. Like Play of Passion, too but I read that a couple of months ago now, so DM is still in my head.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 am

star FGOTR star

Charley just saw the poc of Reyes Farrow. The stunning Reyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

I'm going to be reading that soon. I might do Nicole Peelers next Tempest book, then the Adrien English series and I think FGOTR mightbe a decent pick me up after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Adrien English is the best thing I've read recently. Very emotional for me. Adrien..sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Yes - I think AE books will be hard to equal - they cover the whole range of emotions - I cried I laughed and I thought " damn that is HAWT !! " what more do you want from a series, apart from more books!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 pm

More books......! I wonder if JL would continue the series from Jake's pov? That would be worth my time, for sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm

I am emailing him this week to see if we can get him over here at some stage! He seems really fan friendly on the goodreads site, so fingers crossed! But I think he is done with AJ Sad
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

What books are guys talking about?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Josh Lanyon's Adrien English mysteries. They are an m/m contemporary romance series.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 am

The Adrien English Mysteries are next on my list after I finish Jaye Wells' Magin In Black (almost finished Red-headed Stepchild at the moment).
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 am

You'll want some tissues available.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:57 am

*sigh* I hate crying, I don't look pretty, my nose goes red and my sinuses completely blocked Sad At least I've had a really good break since the last lot of books that made me cry rivers Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 am

Women who look pretty while crying are some freaky kind of mutant. That isn't natural.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 am

But I do like how after a really good cry my eyes turn a really aqua blue instead of the gray that they normally are lol!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 am

Is it in contrast to all the red around them? I look horrible when I cry. I'm red, snotty, and all swollen up.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:06 am

b4v---I didn't cry right away in Adrien English. First, I got really pissed off! Then the sad hit....omg. I don't know what it is about dick-lit that makes it so romantic. Maybe just knowing in RL how tough a place the world can be for gay men. Finding any kind of love can be almost a miracle for them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 am

My eyes look their greenest during a good cry, unfortunately my nose and eyes are an unflattering red and inflamed - but lets just concentrate on the great eye colour Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My TBR plan of action . . .
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: