Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My TBR plan of action . . .

Go down 
+13
kimba
calimama
Starbrites
uapeople
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
Dragonlady
2shay
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
DEW
showmethelove
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm

The fires all around were so bad it showed up on radar as clouds. 70 homes have been lost, many barns and other out buildings, some livestock and a lot of wildlife. You don't ever want to hear the firefighters crying because of the burning animals trying to run out of a raging grass fire. There is nothing they can do, and it really hurts the people who have trained and worked their whole lives to save things from those damned wildfires. It is pretty much all under control now. Thank God. We need rain in the worst way.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:31 pm

That's scary 2shay. We had a tornado not far from here but a wild fire seems so much scarier to me. I'm one of those idiots that would stop and watch in awe. Be safe!

While I not so patiently wait on River Marked, I can't decide if I should start P/C Max's book or Camp Hell?????? :?:

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Oh no Shay, you're without power again?

We had thunderstorms and hail last night, I'd have sent the wet stuff your way if I could.
They are already predicting a bad (and early!) tornado season here this year. At least I know how to be safe during a tornado warning. Fire? Nothing to do but flee.

Crazy awful weather we've been having this last month. Sad
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:48 pm

showmethelove--I vote for Camp Hell!! Love that series.

Hi, Dopple--I have experienced fires, tornadoes and unbelievabe hail storms. I think the worst thing was a hail storm that was so bad we had no windows left and stood in the hall trying to dodge flying glass. We weren't sure the house would survive, bit it did.

The weather has been wicked all over the mid-west and moving east. I just hope that all of our (I include all of you in "our", since you are all extended family) friends and family are safe through this possibly wild spring weather.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:11 pm

I also vote for Camp Hell. Although PC is really quite good too. Wow, that's a real toss up. Flip a coin or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Camp Hell showme . . . for sure :arrow:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm

GhosTV is after Camp Hell. That's a good reason to read it. Of course it's excellent on it's own, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

absolutely... all you fellow Jactorphiles need to be up to speed for when JCP comes a calling . . no pressure :evil:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm

No, no pressure at all. Thumbscrews are more of a "piercing" pain.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Damn it! Now I'm going to have Queen in my head all night! 👅

Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 am

Shit and I thought our weather over here was interesting! Hope you all fare well. Wild fires are scary as all hell and living on the coast I get jittery when the wind picks up.

I'd go for Camp Hell too, but I don't know what PC is so I am totally biased :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 am

Psy/Changeling by Nalini Singh.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:05 am

Thanks FLF smile Just like old times!
Haven't read that yet, but I definitely intend to.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:11 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Ladies--I love those green arrows!! Helps shay navigate.....! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:14 am

It really is very user friendly. I'm loving the email notification, although my hubby is jealous as I am getting more emails than him now :P
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 am

Yep. Love those e-mails. I think the green arrows are helping me more than anything, though. Oh, and I love the pm feature. I actually "feels" private, and I think it is!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 am

Lots of new members. I am liking that, too!
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am

I'm reading Green Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells right now but I'm having a hard time getting into it. So, I may have to take a break and come back to it. What's everyone else reading?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 am

I am reacquainting myself with the black dagger brotherhood smile true
If you liked Jactor you will love the Adrien English books by Josh Lanyon - links are on the pimp thread lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 am

AE are next up for me - true Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 am

I started my reread of Jane Yellowrock Skinwalker. Love this book bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 am

I'm either starting First Grave on The Right or Darkest Mercy. Then Play of Passion whenever I finish those, I'm a little sad that's the last Psy/Changling book until May Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 am

Are you trying to draw it out until May? The sad thing for me is we don't get another PC until 2012.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am

I'll whine about that later :D Nope I have Play of Passion on my shelf waiting to be read. I'm not good at drawing it out.

I do need to check out what rereads I need before the April releases. I know we have Elemental Assassin's Tangled Threads, what else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My TBR plan of action . . .
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: