Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My TBR plan of action . . .

Go down 
+13
kimba
calimama
Starbrites
uapeople
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
Dragonlady
2shay
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
DEW
showmethelove
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 am

Finished Fatal Shadows (adrien English #1). Poor adrien, the guy is so alone!
I did figure out whodunnit fairly early on. There's a certain character that I think I was supposed to feel sad about when he was offed. But instead, I was more relieved the annoying prick wasn't going to have anymore page time. Lol.
The mystery writers club is really funny. So political and bitchy!
The ending is killing me! I'm jonsing to start book 2.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:32 pm

star Adrien English star

Where should I discuss these books? Sorry, I'm not very good at navigating on my bberry.

Started Adrien English book 2 and did not get what I was jonsing for. Sad

Riorden is being an ass! And poor Adrien...again. All a-freakin-lone, and surrounded by bigoted jerks.

Apparenty a lot happens between the beginning of book 2 and the quote in Swede's siggy!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Dopple--There is a thread on Jordan Castill Price where we talk about Josh Lanyon's books. Jake could be a really big jackass.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:06 pm

We've been discussing Josh Lanyon's work on the Petit Morts thread under JCP. And a lot happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:57 pm

I reckon he may just need his own thread lol dare we call it Dick Lit smile if he is coming here ... Which he is!!!! YAY! We may need to do another elimination of a fave reader ... Si? No? Fucking SI!!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Si? No?

Ask Lisa! smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Si...from me! I love josh......can we actually have a thread called dick-lit?

If we have a dick-lit thread, what will we call contempory romance? Clit-lit?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 pm

No, we decided that would be g/g fiction.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Darn.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Clit-lit. Try saying that 10 times fast!

It isn't hard or anything. It would just be funny if you said it ten times out loud. smile
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:46 pm

SWEDE
Quote :
Si? No? Fucking SI!!

lol!

I laughed when I read that. I want to use that quote in RL conversations, but no one will get it. Too funny. I have to read this series. I'm going to try to get a book in before the author comes around for a chat.

I finally got into Green-Eyed-Demon. I'm a little over halfway through. I'm also reading Sweet Oblivion-- juicy.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:50 pm

I just finished the Adrien English series. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! Swede and FLF's pimping was spot on!! I should be able to get back to going to sleep before 2 am now that I'm done. Make sure you can get them all before starting. It's an addiction.

Anyway, I'll be starting LUl tonight. I need to flip back through the last book before Getting Magic in the Hunt by Devon Monk Tuesday. Really looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 am

OK showme..... This is my list and I am going to stick by it, your siggy has sucked me right in..
1. Finish Lover Unleashed
2. Finish Finding Zach
3. Read Snowball in Hell
4. Read next Zay (best bloody Mage out there !!!) and Allie book
5...... And this is where your drum roll kicks in.... Start Downside Ghosts Twisted Evil

Ps please don't ask m/me about PsyChangeling or Estep books ... I will get to them/m soon, prom/mise ok?? Wink I just seem/m to have had a couple of things on m/my m/mind lately!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:45 am

Swede, you are going to LOVE the Downside Ghosts series. Aye!
LOVE your siggy showme. The yin and yang of Terrible!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:43 am

Doppleganger wrote:
Swede, you are going to LOVE the Downside Ghosts series. Aye!
LOVE your siggy showme. The yin and yang of Terrible!

I'll second that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 am

Step 1 Finding Zach complete but dammit those Josh Lanyon books are infiltrating my plans again ! I am sneaking in The Darkling Thrush.... Ssssh Wink
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 am

I've been sneaking in the Petite Morte books while I'm reading the pile of books my little sister loaned me several months ago :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 am

good sneaks??
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 am

Hmmmm I still am ah, trying to read something. :oops:
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:08 am

I finally started Lover Unleashed. Still reading the Petit Morts. I'm really looking forward to Magic on the Hunt Tuesday. All may be dropped for that one. I miss Zay and Sherric. Oh and Allie :D
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:25 pm

B4V whats on the bottom of my list I need to read?

Starting from the bottom is always fun :study:
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 am

Have you Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts series yet, GC? Throw a few names at me, & I'll tell you which of them you absolutely have to bump up the pile! :study:
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 am

Swede, funny how I seem to have read more of Petite Morte than I have the book they were meant to be slipt in between reading of! Just finished no. 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 am

Is 7 the one with Ethan and Michael? I loved that one!! The phantom of the dojo comment was one of those moments that really made me omg!! And I liked Spanish Fly guy - they are all great aren't they? Moonshine and moolah and Pretty Ugly were prob my least faves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 am

Greencat wrote:
B4V whats on the bottom of my list I need to read?

Starting from the bottom is always fun :study:

Somebodies been reading too much you know what lately lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My TBR plan of action . . .
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: