Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cassie Palmer

Go down 
+8
b4v
Oh Yes
uapeople
Starbrites
showmethelove
chtrbxx79
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
b4v

b4v

Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

I have Hit List from the library at the moment. No way was I paying money for it after the last few books, but was hopeful that it might be getting the series back on track with Edward in it. Looks like my hopes are to be dashed...
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm here !!!!
Let's discuss!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm

I have it to but haven't started it yet smile
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:50 pm

star star star HTM star star star

Wow, what a ride! Action right from the first sentence. I like the way she puts in information from the previous books, not boring to re-read if you remember, and crucial if you've forgotten. I worked out about Cassie's Dad, but not her Mum, that one caught me unawares! Mircea, Mircea, Mircea *sigh*. Just yum. Also loved Pritkin in this book. Although I still want Mircea to be Cassie's HEA, I hope Pritkin finds one, too - maybe in his own series, that would be good!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

spoilers HTM spoilers

I know wasn't it a fantastic ride!! I loved that there was so much action from the get go. I also figured out that the kidnapper Mage was indeed her Daddy-O, bit did not see the mum thing coming! WOW
Mircea was delicious as always in this book. I liked that he confessed his love to her in a roundabout way.
Pritkin was the biggest surprise for me. We get to see a new side of him that is so rare. I hate the way it ended though. cussing
Makes the two year wait excrutuiating eh? Rolling Eyes
Now everyone knows I'm a Pritkin fan!!! But the whole thing with Mircea making decisions for her several times was big foreshadowing to me. It was looking like KC is setting up something big maybe. Cassie is getting pissed now with him about it.

And Hairy Marco- just ewwwwwwwww!!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Awww, you don't like the big teddy bear... With fangs roflmao
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

roflmao
I guess waxing is not an option either for him.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 am

Lol - ouch!

star star HTM star star

I kinda thought Mircea showed promise of understanding where she was coming from at the end there, and she was realising that he truly loves her & just wants to protect her. I thought maybe there was a possibility of them being able to work out compromises that would mean they could be on a relationship. I admit, that could just be desperate wishful thinking on my part. Especially in light of where CH seems to be taking Eric and Sookie, I don't know that my brain is allowing me to concede any defeat on another favourite vamp suitor!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:04 pm

I finally got my copy of Hunt the Moon! I'll be st arting tonight. I want some Mmmmmmircea heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Woohoo Whit bounce
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:39 am

heart Pritkin!

I have always been a huge Mincea fan,but after Hunt the Moon I am now torn!

Any ides from KC as to when the next book wil be out?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 am

spoilers HTM spoilers

I feel ya Kimba !!!
But then I've been a Pritkin fan from the first moment
heart
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

star HTM star

I finished and liked it a lot. Cassie wasn't as annoying IMO. I actually did/do like Pritkin now. I want to punch his father in the throat! The bastard!

I only want Mircea for Cassie because he LOVES her heart *sigh* Mircea flirty is so yummy!!!! I just love him! He is vamp perfection IMO.

I adore Marco hair and all! He is funny, he cares about Cassie, and is totally loyal to Mircea.

Maybe the funniest part of this book for me was her watching the fridge (because somebody should be lol) waiting for it to attack again. roflmao It's oozing evil something. Condiments? roflmao Good book, don't want to have to wait! Mircea is not going to like Cassie going to rescue Pritkin.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 am

showmethelove wrote:
star HTM star

Maybe the funniest part of this book for me was her watching the fridge (because somebody should be lol) waiting for it to attack again. roflmao It's oozing evil something. Condiments? roflmao

Oh that scene had me in hysterics! roflmao

I found myself really warming to Pritkin, not that I ever disliked him to begin with, but: Mircea + Cassie = HEA smile

This book was a long time coming (at least it felt like it), but was certainly worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 pm

star star star

Holy Crap! That was fantastic!!! Completely satisfying for me. Tons of action. The story line as a whole is moving forward and characters are changing and developing, plus great sexy parts! smile I've always been partial to Mircea, but Pritkin was pretty fantastic this book. I'm with you Kimba, I'm torn now. The conversation at the diner where they are talking about two different things ---so funny.

I think Cassie's relationship with Mircea shows some hope of evolving, especially towards the end. I'm crossing my fingers because I still sort of see him as her HEA. How sexy does Mircea's hair sound? Mmmm.

I guessed about Cassie's dad, but her mom was a surprise for me too. There were some pretty funny parts in there as well. The fridge thing had me chuckling too, Showme.

Ahhh.... I really enjoyed this book. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm

I don't like long hair on guys for the most part but Mircea's hair does sound amazing. I'm still team Mircea!!!! heart
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 pm

I went through a long hair phase a very very long time ago. It's not my thing anymore, but Mircea brings it all back for me. yummy
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:34 pm

I think I could almost deal with snaggle vamp teeth if I got Mircea. He is just that yummy!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:51 am

I have my book for this series! Two more bdb books then I'm starting, anyone else close to starting this series???
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 am

GC, you're in for a wild ride - non stop from go to whoa! cheers have you got the Dorina Basarab books as well?
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Nope haven't got those b4u. *Runs off to go look them up smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 pm

So glad your going to be starting these. Love them!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:53 am

There are only 2 so far GC. They kind of slot in between the Cassie booms, but can equally be read after. Don't read them before, though, or you'll get spoilered. They are both really good series. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 am

Hey Greencat, Autumn and I will probably be ready to start next week: keep me posted on your BDB progress. bounce
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

I'll be done by next week, only one and half books left smile
Then ready to go with Cassie bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassie Palmer
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next