Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cassie Palmer

Go down 
+8
b4v
Oh Yes
uapeople
Starbrites
showmethelove
chtrbxx79
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 am

1. Touch the Dark
2. Claimed by Shadow
3. Embrace the Night
4. Curse the Dawn
5. Hunt the Moon . . . . June 7th 2011 - Cassandra Palmer recently defeated a god, which you'd think would buy a girl a little time off. But it doesn't work that way when your new job description is Pythia — the world's chief clairvoyant. Cassie is busier than ever, trying to learn about her power, preparing for her upcoming coronation, and figuring out her relationship with the enigmatic sexy master vampire, Mircea.

But someone doesn't want Cassie to become Pythia, and is willing to go to any lengths to make sure the coronation ceremony never happens—including attacking her mother before Cassie is even born....
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 am

I'm thinking that Priktin needs his own thread. Any one else with me on this one? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:17 am

I've never denied his appeal. The tortured hero is damn sexy. I just happen to prefer the hot sexy vamp. Come on, Mircea saved the shoe! Wait, does that make him a hoarder? Will he be crushed by all his own stuff as he walks through a maze of junk?
Back to top Go down
chtrbxx79

chtrbxx79

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:29 pm

I always read about people wanting Cassie to get together with Mircea. I want him to have a HEA, but I still want her to end up with Pritkin. Maybe I'm the only one?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Oh no!!! You aren't the ONLY one. GP is the "other"

No No craziness! Mircea heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Pritkin lovers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Woohoo... Someone else that has fabulous taste besides your's truly excited

heart Priktin flirty
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:23 am

Into the 3rd book and I so badly want to know if pritkin is a good guy but I know I should wait and find out on my own.. Oh the dilemma of spoiling it for myself! Nope I should find out on my own right???
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:46 am

I like Pritkin, but I want Cassie with Mircea. That poor man all all he's had to go through and suffer (and much of it for Cassie's sake). Well Pritkin did have a tough life also, but I want him with someone else. I would definitely read a side series with him and a new girlie. Pritkin reminds me of Bradley Cooper Cassie Palmer Cooper2
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:58 am

Nice Uap!!!
I can totally picture Priktin a Bradley Cooper look a like flirty

I also want Priktin to have a HEA and with possibly another sheila. We would know probably if we could get another book released sooner Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

roflmao Crying tears here! End of Curse the Dawn when Pritkin comes in and yells about Cassie shaving his legs!! roflmao So fantastic!! I loved this series. Can't wait for the next one!!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:18 pm

One other thing.. What happened to Thomas? O know he's in fairie but wasn't she suppose to go back for him??

P.S. I'm another Pritkin fan!! heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:01 pm

There is a free Thomas short story available on Karen Chance's website. Or at least there used to be. I haven't been there in a while. It's under Freebies if it still exists.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Just started Touch the Dark last night, Bama made me read them! Needed a DG break and to soar through some books that don't take me a week to read. I will let you know if I am a Pritkin or a Mircea fan in a few days. Right now it feels like Thomas but you guys are always Pritking and Mirceaing so I will pay special attention to them as well. Have to say from the first 100 pages between the two I would be leaning towards Mircea, but I know that can change on a dime.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Mircea *sigh*

Don't forget the Dory Basarab books, too, Oh Yes. Especially if you want to make an informed decision re Pritkin and Mircea! Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:40 pm

I'll have to check out her website to see those short stories. Anyone else notice u can't buy the ebook for touch the dark at amazon?

This is a series I would buy for the kindle but it didn't show that u could get it.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:42 am

Oh yes, great series. You should love it! I love all the hunks - Tomas, Mircea, Pritkin, Louis-Cesar, Cassinova, etc. HAWTIES for sure! Though the time travel can make you batty at times! I still have to type up my notes (and reread the missing part and make notes). Even my notes don't make much sense! LOL. I also owe someone some Trina quotes but that isn't gonna happen until after Scotland! Wooohoo- Friday! But I'm gonna miss my doggies and my hubby. Any postcard buddies last change to PM me your address!
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Oh should I be reading the Dory Basarab books first? I hate it if I get the order wrong.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:04 pm

No, read the Cassie books first. The timeline of the stories overlaps in such a way you can read the first three Cassie books, the first Dory book, then the 4th Cassie book and you won't spoiler yourself. If you read all 4 Cassie books first it works just fine that way too.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks FLF - I will read them just like you say to! I like my books in order.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Hunt The Moon *Spolier* Thread   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 am

This is the official spoiler thread for Hunt The Moon, the next Cassie Palmer installment.

Please remember when discussing this book to use your star or spoilers if your post contains anything that might be considered spoilerish. If not be warned that we may delete your post. Lol
adm power

Thanks so much! Hope you all are just as excited as I am about this one. We've waited long enough for it. I\'m waiting

GP, Swede, and the Mod-Squad Suspect heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Ok seriously, who else is exciting about getting some Priktin scene time besides me? bounce

Really excited bounce bounce shake it baby
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:02 pm

sigh when I just think I've nearly met everyone, up pops a new name I haven't met yet.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Priktin??
You haven't met my dear and adorable Priktin? scratch
This needs to be remedied asap happy dance
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Boooo, no Pritkin! I heart Mircea flirty

I am actually trying to wait for the library copy of this! We'll see how that goes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cassie Palmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassie Palmer
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next