Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cassie Palmer

Go down 
+8
b4v
Oh Yes
uapeople
Starbrites
showmethelove
chtrbxx79
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
b4v

b4v

Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:01 am

There is a Thomas short on Karen's website in the freebies section, called Day of the Dead:
http://www.karenchance.com/freebies.html
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:27 am

No more Tomas yet, if I remember correctly. I liked him too. The first book I wanted him to be with Cassie so bad. That obviously changed lol
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 am

Tomas doesn't have an old shoe that he's kept for over a hundred years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 am

Thank you guys for the information. I don't want her to get with Tomas again - I'm a Mircea fan. I was just curious to see if Tomas comes back into the storyline.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Autumn you have great taste in vampires Wink Mircea heart
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

Honestly, I'm halfway through Hunt the moon and I'm still so confused!
Do I have to choose? I'm heart both Mircea and Pritkin.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:55 am

Poor GC! We never ment to make you so confused.. Wink We wont think less of you if you can't decide.. roflmao Great series huh??
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 pm

star HTM star

heart This series! So didn't work out who Cassies mum or should I say mom was. The father was obvious after Mircea said that he would have expected Cassies father to be blonde.

Still can't decide between the men, I love both that little bit more after this book and they both really care for Cassie in there own ways.

Look forward to the next book, two years did I see? Wow.

Who am I kidding - Pritkin heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 pm

I know in the end which one wins your heart

heart Pritkin heart
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:38 pm

cuckoo
Cassie heart Mircea smile
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm

We get a Dory book next year, though. Have you read them yet, GC?
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Haven't got to Dory yet will do later on (I have to clean up some of my books before I get more, since I can't get on kindle)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Maybe the husband won't notice the books have changed. He'll notice if there are more of them though.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm

be right back arr but does she?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Oh boy were getting the eye roll!! smile
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:04 am

Autumn, I can't beleive you never read this series! One of my favs. You will love Mircea, but Pritkin is nice, too. LC is pretty darn hot also. You'll see him more in the Dory series.

I still have to type up the rest of my cliff notes one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Hey twin!

I know, I suck! Pritkin is growing on me, but I think he is just there to throw us off the HEA of Mircea. But, I could be wrong.

When you have a chance, please send me your Kindle favs so that I can borrow some that I haven't read!!

star Spoilers Books 1-3 star

thinking Anyway, back on track. Am I just a perv, but does anyone else think there is something up with Cassie not experiencing any pain with her first time with Tomas? What's up with that? I am thinking that she had intercourse before at some point in the past with Mircea or Pritkin, she just hasn't come into the realization of it or something. I'm just saying, sex for a woman freaking hurts like a bitch as the vast majority of women would agree, so I think there is more to the story. Even if Tomas had a teenie weenie - it would still hurt the first go round unless something magical was involved IMO. scratch

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

She would have had her Pythia powers had she not been a virgin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I understand that FLF. But, no pain = gain of powers? I just find it off. But, maybe that's just me. Maybe it was a half insertion and no completion in her earlier years? Just sayin.... poke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Additionally, FLF - Agnes is always saying that she doesn't tell everyone the truth about her powers and transformation of them. So, maybe this is one of those instances? IDK
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 am

star book 2 Claimed by shadow star

Just finished reading a few days ago and so I really like the series but not quite loving it yet.... *ducking head*. And I'm def not firmly in anyone's camp yet although true to form I could see myself falling for Pritkin..... at some point..... when he stops trying to kill Cassie?!?!?? scratch Suspect
I'm not fond of this geis thing that Mircea put on Cassie at the age of 11!!!!! wtf Mad I mean yes I get the strategic vamp motivations but that's a bit too early to be hedging bets..... NO? Which in my book negates any seemingly cheers romantic gestures like keeping the cinderella forgotten shoe for 100+ years. Ok uummmm I'm gonna shut up now before I get beat up!!! poke

And yeah I agree Autumn first time seemed a little odd with no pain or discomfirt.... but maybe she was distracted no idea and I am glad it was with Thomas, I like him even with his stupid betrayal; uummm and he sounds DELICIOUS!!! in love drool
I'm taking small break to read something else and than will hopefully get back to next books by this weekend.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 am

Autumn, are you saying she fell for the old "I'll just put the head in," line?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am

lol!
Not necessarily that she fell for it, she just wasn't able to complete the act for whatever reason. Or, she just has a magical vagina that kept her from experiencing pain. smile

Maybe I am taking the writing too literally. But, Mircea said this is going to hurt when he is about to enter in 1st book (of course they are interupted). Then Tomas tells her in 2nd book that this is going to hurt you, and then Cassie says to herself something like "It didn't hurt as they said it would." It just seems that KC went to a lot of effort to point that aspect out like it might possibly be more to the story then we know at this point.

And of course, most if not all women in real life would say that sex hurts the first time.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 am

They were in faerie, right? Maybe that had something to do with it. Or maybe Tomas was SOOOO awesome the good overwhelmed the bad. Honestly I can't even type that with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Palmer   Cassie Palmer - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassie Palmer
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next