Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pale Demon

Go down 
+11
kimba
uapeople
b4v
Trina M. Lee
Doppleganger
DEW
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Pale Demon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 am

I've been avoiding teaser chapters this year. Sometimes it just makes the anticipation worse.
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 am

Sometimes I avoid early sneak peeks. I haven't read Dead Reckoning chapter yet. Don't know if I will.

However, I am eating up the Pale Demon Chapters. I actually don't find it spoilery. I am enjoying it much the same I enjoy reading a serialized book (think The Green Mile) or watching a favorite TV drama. Each installment has left me satisfied and I can't wait to pick up Pale Demon and dive in where I left off.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 pm

I started rereading at White Witch, Black Curse thinking I would be far enough ahead of the (BIG SPOILER) incident. I've still cried twice.

BUT, I caught this little tidbit from shortly after Robbie announces his engagement. Robbie has told his fiance, Cindy, about Rachel's aural smut and demon marks, and her interest was apparently piqued:

"I mean, why does she want to do her thesis on me?"
Robbie blinked. "Oh! Uh, she's majoring in criminology. I told her you're a white witch with demon smut gained saving someone's life. That you can still be good and be covered in smut." He hesitated. "That's okay, isn't it?"

So now I'm thinking that Cindy may be helpful at Rachel's trial. Convenient that Robbie and Cindy live in California, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 am

Interesting...I forgot about that
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am

Thanks for bringing that up, dopple. Honestly I was thinking "Who's Robbie?"
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 am

Ok I have an action plan today. I will get caught up on the released spoiler chaperts of Pale Demon today while at work. Hopefully!!!! Laughing

I think I only manage to read the first two. Need my Trent fix 👅
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:51 am

At this rate I can save my pennies lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

I haven't read a single chapter and don't plan to until I have the whole book in my hands. I just can't be satisfied with just a taste.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Smart! The spoiler chapters are killing me.

But I can't resist them.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 pm

It seems as though it just makes the wait harder for me. If I'm clueless I just do better all around.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:17 pm

So I stuck to my plan of action and caught up. Honestly like the orders stated nothing really spoilerish at all. Nice build up to the purpose of the road trip. Ok well sorta. Trent still hasn't really clue Rach in yet.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 am

I have to be honst about something. I'm not big on the Ivy love interst stuff. I try to keep open minded but I honestly hope that soon KH wraps that up. I was happy Ivy had a boyfriend last book,and i kept thinking that she would end up with the chic that's living with her cop boyfriend.

I am a HUGE Trent fan. He's so bad,but I think he is struggling with this attraction for Rachel, and it freaks him out.

looking forward to trent/rachel time on the road trip
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 am

I'm not all that into Ivy being a possible HEA either. Ivy is angst personified. Or characterized, whatever. Personally, I find her quite emotionally exhausting to read. I feel no ill will toward her character and am happy she is with someone, but I certainly don't need to know all the details of her emotional roller coaster as we would if she were romantic with Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 am

I just loaded this book onto my ereader. Can't wait to dive in. Sadly, I have writing to do before I can read so I'm using this book as my reward lol. I hope it's a good one.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 am

Yay Trina!!! bounce

I have had it on my Kindle too, but haven't have a chance to really get into it. SUCKS !! :evil:
But this will change soon.

How is the writing going? I haven't logged into MSM in a while to chat. Sorry about that, but I don;t want to bug you when you are writing Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 am

Omg Omg pale demon is great so far... No idea where it's going!
(*) spoilers for pale demon
have a feeling the demon Trent released will be the new live interest ... Him or one of the elves chasing Trent
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 am

I can't look uap!!!!!

I am in early chapters still 😢
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 pm

I can't look up either.

star PD star

How is taking the train not going by land? I don't get that.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Elevated track? Good question.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 pm

I have been reading since last night and only around 50% through!

(*)spoilers
So I thought there would be some romance... None so far snd I'm surprised Trent isn't turning in the charm to soothe things, but nope! And pierce is pissed... The nicest guy seems to be *shocker* Al!
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 pm

gracious-plenty wrote:
Yay Trina!!! bounce

I have had it on my Kindle too, but haven't have a chance to really get into it. SUCKS !! :evil:
But this will change soon.

How is the writing going? I haven't logged into MSM in a while to chat. Sorry about that, but I don;t want to bug you when you are writing Wink

If my msn says available, which it usually does, then by all means hit me up to chat. smile

I can't wait to start this book. I'm afraid to read much of this thread b/c of spoilers. But I will be back to discuss for sure once I get into it.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:06 pm

[quote="Trina M. Lee"]
gracious-plenty wrote:

If my msn says available, which it usually does, then by all means hit me up to chat. smile

I can't wait to start this book. I'm afraid to read much of this thread b/c of spoilers. But I will be back to discuss for sure once I get into it.

You are to sweet Trina. So #4 ready yet? I'm kidding. You work so damn hard. smile

Anyone that wants to discuss PD and includes spoilerish material, then they have to indicate with warnings and star 's
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Well, I finished PD, and I have to say, I was not disappointed. I love KH's writing and I think this may be my favourite so far (or that could just be because it's the latest I've read heart ). Anyway, I'm up for a chat when some more of you have finished. Trent is definitely growing on me :D
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Huh, so you weren't a Trent fan before??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pale Demon
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: