Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pale Demon

Go down 
+11
kimba
uapeople
b4v
Trina M. Lee
Doppleganger
DEW
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
b4v

b4v

Pale Demon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 pm

I wasn't fully convinced, I mean he had done some pretty bad stuff! I was intrigued by his character, but wasn't sure I wanted him to ever be Rachel's HEA. I'm changing my mind about that, though!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 am

(*)spoilers for pale demon
OMG do when Trent was retrieving something that was his I so thought that he had knocked up that b***h and that it was a baby! I love that she has Al,Newt,Pierce,and now Trent risking and caring for her. But Al is goinng be pissed when she takes those cuffs off and she will!!! Now about that Trent kiss and him trying to be close to her and being honest and trustworthy and him trusting her subsequent camp! Oh and hm not whining about Al beating him and taking his fingers...and him looking after her legal stuff...his still is misguided...i mean releasing a demon ti get her shunning removed...oh i hope sone romance happens...and so sweet with his love for his daughter....so much!!!! Typos galore. I'm sure on my phone. Sorry
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 am

(*)spoilers pale demon
Oh and how she still always thinks of kisten *swoon*

Last edited by uapeople on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 am

I'm starting Pale Demon!!! Really hoping the road trip brings Trent and Rachel closer.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 am

You will see...you will see...I am happily reading Jeaniene Frost's now. squeeeee! :D
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:29 pm

If you click on the happy face in the reply box you will find emoticons and the little blue star s. Thank you all for posting spoiler warnings.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Hey DL!!!!
We may be close in PD. I'm only on ch 8 so far
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 pm

star star PALE DEMON star star p 239

I'm am really enjoying all the Trent in this book. Up to Al and Rachel's crazy make out session. I'm dying to know what it is Trent is up to!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

star PD star

If Trent thinks Las Vegas to Seattle is fifteen thousand miles, how long does he think six inches is?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 pm

star Pale Demon star p239
Actually I guessed what he was up to with his "quest", but it completely changed Trent in my eyes. I liked him as bad as he and his choices were, but now I see another side of him. And the bets part of this book, besides the hot guys around Rach...no Icky Nicky (and they say we never used nicknames for characters....mmmphhmmm we used so many for Nick)!!!!!

Last edited by uapeople on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stars not working)
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Yikes. I'm only on ch 5. I gotta catch up. Part of me wants to drag it out though so I don't devour it too fast lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 am

Me too Trina!!!!!!
I'm still on CH 9 so I guess I'm dragging I out to
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 am

star PD star

Oh that was good all the way down to the Dr.Who reference. I'm such a nerd. And of course Rachel's comment that she felt like she was in a western. Cause, you know, Pale Demon, Pale Rider... yeah.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 am

star star PALE DEMON star star

WOW! That was a great book!! I agree the entire book was fantastic. Rachel was turning all the guys down in this one. I'm still a little confused on Al's feelings. I feel bad he thinks Rachel is still injured and who knows what Peirce is going through by Al's hands.

My favorite part was the "fairytale kiss" of course. bounce
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:39 am

star PD star

I feel bad for Al, too. He was really worried about her being vulnerable. And wow did he ever dish out a beating when he saw her!

Awwww, Lucy.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 pm

star star Pale Demon star star

LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

I have been longing for a book with alot of Rachel and Trent and I got my wish! her seeing him in the shower;and when he was getting ready to go out with Jenks on his elf mission: it was funny how Trent knew she was watching and he was posing and turning so she could get a nice look at his body! LOL. Then the kiss: OMG!!!! I think perhaps it will turn out to be a fairy tale kiss,even thought Trent acted like that was just a story.

So glad Ivy said goodbye to romance with rachel. Ivy is so needy,and I would never like to read a girl/girl hea. Sorry,i like to read girl/guy.

Jenks! I want him with Belle! And how great is it that he and Trent are bonding now!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm

star star Pale Demon ENDING SPOILERS star star

I'm happy Rachel finally got to touch Trent's hair. :D

I never thought I would feel sorry for Al, but I do. I'm wondering how Rachel is going to keep herself a secret from him, or if she'll even want to. Nick can still call Al, right? And even though Trent gave her a choice, he didn't tell her the spell for removing the silver.
Great setup for the next book!

I was glad to see Ivy tell Rachel goodbye too, kimba. Rachel was acting a bit possessive Of Ivy throughout this book - I wanted to smack her out of it.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 pm

star star Pale demon star star

I think it's intersting that Trent was looking into fairy tales,and wanted to know if they worked. Hence he tried the kiss! I think there is more to that kiss than we know,like perhaps it really is their true loves. Kh has said shes a fan of fairy tale ending,so it would be fitting! Both trent and rachel are waiting for the other to take the first step in talking.

So do you think ellesbeth will be trying to get the baby back?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm

star star Pale Demon star star

I'd be amazed if they didn't try to get the baby back. Apparently Elves put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional' with that little part of their culture. Surely Ellesbeth isn't going to accept that her baby now lives with Trent. I suspect she's going to be a continuing pain in the tookus from now on.
I had a hard time resolving Trent the loving father with Trent the Traditional Elven Babysnatcher. Even though he does good in the end, and Rachel and he share that amazing kiss....I'm not sold on Trent. In fact, I'm even more of an Al fan after this book!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 pm

star PD star
And the naming of his baby as Lucy- wasn't that her friend from camp! Ever since that kiss, Trent has been hovering around- maybe he does know it is true love's kiss...but by teh reluctance of the 2 of them, we know the love affair will be dragged out as they keep pissing each other off or maybe she says if I work for you we can't have a relationship. babysnatching was kinda creepy! Nice catch on him not telling her the spell to remove the silvers and she still does have a demon mark...and also good catch on Nick...I totally see him either summoning Al or running into Rachael and using that as a favor Al owes him for telling him. ICKY NICKY! NICKY the RAT (many many others)...see we did use other nicknames for other series on another site...mmmppphhmmm
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

star spoilerish star

I believe the friend from camp was Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Oops... Where did I get that from then? *scratching head*
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:12 am

star PD star

FLF, you're not the only nerd, I loved the Dr. Who reference, too! I also loved the smiley face and that Rachel and Trent's kiss wasn't only in her head Laughing
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 pm

So I just had to zip in here real quick and say I am finally 60% through PD. I am trying to hurry damn it. I want to partake in the chatting Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 pm

I haven't even started it yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pale Demon
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: