Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pale Demon

Go down 
+11
kimba
uapeople
b4v
Trina M. Lee
Doppleganger
DEW
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

Pale Demon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 pm

star PD spoiler star star

I really loved this book as well; it was a fantastic ride-literally!!! Although I wanted to slap Trent around for most of the book because he was so stubborn; Lucy did wonder to chip off the icy facade. But I'm with dopple on the Al love. I've never been a Trent fan (in terms of a HEA), it wasn't even so much his "evil" acts as much as his hypocrisy. Looking down his nose at Rachel and Ceri for their "smut" yet his acts were acceptable?? Now Al he's phenomenal, yes, yes a bit of a sadistic bas****... but he's just so fun and this book he was just so great!! I hope Rachel tells him she is still alive before he finds out from someone else!! :x
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 pm

You can write bastard.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm

You can even write bASSturd. Try it! It's fun.

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Yes it's true Sabby, you can swear here!! bounce
Go on try it!!!

Yes PD was the best so far. Yes Trent needed a little birch slap here and there. But damn it he has always trusted her even since camp. Now Al is just Al. The kissing scene was pretty HAWT. I see Lucy bringing Trent & Rachel closer possibly. I like this bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:04 am

Here it goes..... bASStard!!!! BBBBAAAASSSTTTTARRRRDDDDD, wow that does feel good; thanks guys!!!! bounce

Hhhhmmm ok let me set it straight, before PD I hated the idea of Trent as Rachel's HEA but he's wiggled into my heart a little. He was a bit more playful, "modeling" in front of her and yeah the kiss was pretty HAWT!!!

But what can I say that fuckin demon AL is my guy; not sure what it says about me but oh well. He sent her a fabulous zing through their kiss as well.... we'll just have to wait and see. CANT WAIT!! :bom:

Although ultimatelyI still miss Kisten Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:20 am

Bastardo!! We can even swear in different languages :P
star star
I liked the modelling bit too, and the towel bit Wink and the bit with the zipping of the fly - god she was totally crushing on Trent through this whole book and although they only kissed it was still totally hot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 am

Rachel needs to stop saying never when it comes to that fucking demon. He may say he isn't the man to complete her but that certainly doesn't preclude a little time in the sack.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah and he could look like whoever you fancy! Who wouldn't get bored of that??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 am

Evidently his tackle is just too much. After the way she described witches I can understand why she'd say that.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:44 am

Al may want to alter the size of his tackle (if he can change his appearance surely he can do that). The bigger he is, the more he's going to get squished during Rachel's witchy afterglow!

Now that Rachel has got a little taste of demon techniques from Pierce, I'm not sure a regular witch will be able to satisfy her. And we know (hope!!) it's over between her and Pierce. Surely Al will be even more *cough* skilled than Pierce...

Then again, Elven sex could be awesome. There's only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 am

I agree about Pierce :x, never was partial to him I enjoyed Marshall more. But yes I was glad that he showed Rachel some demon techniques... hopefully that will peak her interest!! I am absolutely sure that Al is more skilled and he's been waiting a really, really LONG time. His tackle is frightful but I'm sure Rache can find a way to work with it. And yeah the role playing he could provide is limitless, as long as he doesnt do Kisten; I'd kill him myself!!

Gosh when they said male witches were stunted of the their power..... uuuummm they took that pretty literal those elves, huh? Were they afraid of a little competition?? I'm down for a little Elven/Demon show down!!!! My goodness I got goose bumps!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:09 am

I'm still hoping for Trent. They both finally showed they are interested in the other. We all guessed about Trent but it was nice to have it confirmed. That kiss was a bounce moment for me. I read it 3 times. smile

I would totally get behind an AL HEA. I don't really know how dating a demon would work but I'm sure it would get tricky. Rachel is scared of his "tackle" but I'm sure he can adjust that. They had some chemistry and I'm know Al cares for her. I still don't like that Rachel didn't tell Al she was okay. Why would she let him worry and take out his anger on Pierce? She cared enough to stick up for him, so why not let him know? I don't think Rachel has come to terms with the depth of her relationship with Al whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 pm

I finally finished this book today. It was pretty good but the ending threw me a little. The thing with Rachel and Al where he pulled the memory from her mind, that was very cool. I like the little Trent teaser with the kiss and the way the book ended. I like how Kim is letting it build in a slow way that makes us want more instead of having it happen too fast. I'm not a fan of Pierce, never was. I still feel like he is unnecessary overall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 am

Do you think Al could pull a memory of Kisten from Rach so she and Ivy could watch and remember (not that Al would ever do that esp since it is another male and therefore competition)? I wonder if the butterflies are kind of like one of those memories pulled or something. That shows quite a bit of trust for Al that she lets him in.Plus Al is being way too agreeable...it makes me worry even if Rach is important for his status...and I don't doubt that that crazy demon female will kill Al is he ever beds Rachael.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:49 am

Which just gave me an idea...I wonder if Al could pull some of the lost camp memories from Rachael?
Back to top Go down
Dragonlily

Dragonlily

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm

The love scene between Rachel and Al intrigued me and I have a hunch there will be more at some point in the series. Maybe it's just me hoping there will be more. I love Jenks *potty mouth* and giggle every time he opens his mouth. :o
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:10 am

I'm hoping there is more with Al!!! and Trent!!! I want them both :D It is curious why Newt is so against Al being with Rachel.... dont they want to start procreating again?? I think Al is being "agreeable" because he's falling (or has fallen) for Rachel. But I could be biased because I have a soft spot for that little demon!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 am

I reckon Al might be a bit pissed with Rachel at the beginning of the next one though!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 am

Just a little. :evil: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 pm

I finished Pale Demon yesterday and am now just getting a chance to post. I FREAKIN LOOOOOVED IT!!!! Yeah baby! So much Trent = Yummy. I have been hoping for those two together since book one. I loved Rachel's character development, the Ivy/Rachel thing FINALLY being settled once and for all, all of the action, and of course Jenks!!!

This is my favorite book so far this year!!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:01 am

Mine, too, autumnleaves. At this point, I can only see one other book really topping it - Ilona Andrews' Magic Slays.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:09 am

It was a phenomenal book. I was so thrilled to have that book. I felt let down by some of my other fav series this year, but PD was a WHOPPER!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:59 am

Autumnleaves wrote:
I finished Pale Demon yesterday and am now just getting a chance to post. I FREAKIN LOOOOOVED IT!!!! Yeah baby! So much Trent = Yummy. I have been hoping for those two together since book one. I loved Rachel's character development, the Ivy/Rachel thing FINALLY being settled once and for all, all of the action, and of course Jenks!!!

This is my favorite book so far this year!!!
Told ya twin to keep to the series that it gets better as it goes! I love Trent, too. I knew you would. Al is OK, just don't want to see a Rach/Al thing. I hope something happens between them, but KH always makes statements that lead us to believe this is the most that will ever happen between them. star spoilers star but poor Kisten. I still miss him!
Back to top Go down
44surf

44surf

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:59 pm

I just adored this book! Loved all the Trent.

Autumn~I have had a thing for Trent since the first book too even though he was a baddie. Ivy and Rachel? Never saw it happening for the long term. Rachel likes the boys too much. I love Ivy though.

I do like Al also...but as far as featuring him as a romantic partner...I just can't get past the horrible ways he killed those witches back in book 2...or was it 3?

Ua~I miss Kisten too sigh.... very sad
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 pm

This is now a closed thread and archived thread.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pale Demon   Pale Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pale Demon
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: