Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**

Go down 
+9
2shay
planetcheese
sabby
Doppleganger
uapeople
Dragonlady
Oh Yes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:29 pm

And cut off Phury's leg. Verily, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:48 pm

that was hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:48 pm

FLF that was hilarious!!!! yeah toothpicks and peas were classic; poor Layla and her big head, verily!!!!!

I started my rearead of LAV to get me some RHEV juices flowing than I'll skim the JM/Xhex portions of LM!!! I cant wait till Tuesday..... poor Manny's gonna have it rough with my V!!! verily!!! TRUE??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm

POVs in Lover Mine include:

Darius: He's finished training with the Bloodletter, he's a warrior, but he can't raise a baby despite a longing for a place of his own, a family of his own.
John Matthew: Faced with what he wants so desperately, JM understands the action of Tohr. He will do anything for Xhex, even if it means letting her go.
Xhex: Killing Lash then letting go of it all is her prime objective. Putting yourself together again is just too hard. John Matthew will help though.
Tohrment: He's taking care of his son again. He'll never move past the pain of Wellsie's loss, but he can look at it.
Qhuinn: He spent so much time pushing Blay away. Now that Blay finally left he had no idea how much it would hurt. He had no concept of how bereft of life the life of a bonded male without his mate could be.
Blaylock: Qhuinn doesn't want him. It's time to stop pining and find someone who does want him.
Payne: Mother is such a stifling bitch. ☀ She just wants to live a real life, not this shadow of one.
Gregg Winn: Something, someone scary, told him to appreciate and love what is in front of him, to not be a fool and lose it.
Lash: Xhex is gone, his dad is mad, the suppliers aren't happy, his nice house was ransacked, and his skin is sloughing off leaving him a black oozing skeleton. Then shit gets worse.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 pm

"Mother is such a stifling bitch.☀"

Lol! wouldn't be the same without the gp tademark bitchysun. That makes it classy.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 pm

I thought so too, dopple.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Significant alternate story lines in Lover Mine include the Payne's. She is being held on the Other Side by her mother the Scribe Virgin. All the other Chosen get to leave. Payne gets to beat on the King, and be beaten in return. She feels her life is as of yet un-lived. What she has been living is a shadow and illusion. While angry with her mother she makes a key mistake in a fight and breaks her back. Wrath takes her to the mansion where she learns her mother lied about the death of her twin brother Vishous. He still lives.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Is everyone excited? I'm saying I'm holding out for my library copy. We'll see how long that lasts :D
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 pm

I'm not. I requested one as last year it actually came a day before the release. It didn't this year, so I will be getting the eBook tonight. I'll probably fall asleep soon after that.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Amazon delivered a day early!!!!!!!!
Laughing bounce Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Lover Reborn has a release date of Mar 27 2012.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Lover Reborn? Do we know any details?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Do we know Tohr's HEA yet? Is it No'one (sp?)? I think I am going to wait to hear reviews before I read this one. My thoughts are that this is going to be a tear jerker. Poor Wellsie and the baby..... I'll definitely read it as I love JRW, but I want to make sure I'm in the right set of mind before picking this one up.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 pm

autumn--Love your avatar! Wow! JRW is one of my very favorites. She writes, I read. Done deal. Sort of like Josh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 am

Thank you 2shay! Mmmmmm, love me some abs!

Don't get me wrong, I love J.R. Ward, but I just think this book is due for some gut-wrenching, nose-sniviling, hearth-aching emotions! I always feel so silly for crying over vampire stories, but whatever - can't help it!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 am

Did anyone warn me this series was addictive? Wow pretty action packed to begin with, and the brothers, well just getting to know them and I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 am

Greencat--How far have you gotten? On another forum we used to refer to ourselves as Bhrother Bhabes! Love the Brothers and their mates. Looking forward to the next entry.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm 60% through first story, i have to limit a little otherwise if I had my way there would be little sleep and little housework getting done lol
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 pm

LOL. I know just how you feel!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 pm

I got little done but reading when I read them.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Yup, Fae. It was like the rest of life was sort of suspended!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes! I read each book in about a day. Well, not Phury's book. He isn't my favorite even though that is a really important book. It took me a long time to appreciate the way Ward wrote both his book and Cormia's character.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 pm

The house is a mess, haven't even looked outside, but I'm 90% done.
And now I have to go to work Mad (Too late to ring in sick)
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Finally got to this series, and it's waaaaayyyyy better than covet! Finished the first book and liked it, will definitely be reading the rest, although I tend to read the romancey type series in between other books so they don't all start to feel like the same book with different character names.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:28 am

ooohhhh you guys have some great reading in front of you..... I'm sure you will enjoy thoroughly!!!!!! drool yummy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next