Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm

SwedeLover wrote:
showmethelove wrote:
I had planned on starting Cut and Run but I came across this story. It's free and unpublished but people that read it raved about it. I started it and so far I'm totally intrigued! Here's a link to it if you want to check it out.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2626920/3/The_Violet_and_the_Tom

how many chapters are there?

25 chapters but each is a page so it's short. I'm on chapter 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 pm

i have saved all to convert but i can only do it in a couple of hours.... i have posted in the gallery the list of books i got last month

plus these are good

Tigers & DEvils Sean Kennedy
Shades of Grey by somebody Mac (?)
Out of the Woods by syd McGinley
plus james buchanan books
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 am

Read 'Truth in the Dark' by Amy Lane ... Hmmm jury out on this one - I cried a bit; I think it is one of those books that get better as you look at them. Very, very different o.O
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

I bought a few Wink more at Fictionwise sale. Finished The Violet and the Tom. I liked it. The rough sex was sometimes more than I may enjoy reading about but I'm glad I read it and really enjoyed it.

Now.......to start Cut and Run or Hounded?????????

OR Tigers and Devil's??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 pm

go Tigers and Devils... it may just be my favourite EVER!!!! twirling
Fae pimped it to me at the beginning; i bought it at same time as PsyCop and AE.. why did i take so long to get to it??? I have emailed SK to say "please sir, may we have some more " smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Hopefully he doesn't give you a handful of porridge. And I don't know why you took so long to get to it either, Swede.

You will be happy with either Cut And Run or Tigers And Devils, showme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 pm

but i just don't know what to read next Sad
Going to give Ethan Stone a go ... reading Wolf Moon now then onto his Flesh series I have been informed he has a fixation with BCS (big cock syndrome) LOL

ETA not overly impressed with Wolf Moon ....

And how about this for a cover?? http://www.amazon.com/Strong-Hand-Catt-Ford/dp/1935192833/ref=cm_lmf_tit_11_russss0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 am

Well...that cover is pretty, but I gotta confess. I'm getting a little bored with M/M, and I sure am not interested in BDSM. I am ready to move on.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 pm

BDSM stuff is...different. One thing I really don't understand as a reader is rape fantasy. Rape isn't fantastic. Oh well, plenty of people don't like romance let alone m/m romance, and I read a lot of that. And yeah, Shay, I can see how you get bored with a genre if that's all you read for a few months be it UF, PNR, mystery, or m/m.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah. LOL....I have read nothing but m/m since I started on Jordan. Then Josh. Then Ethan. None of which I will ever give up. Jane Seville, either. A couple of others. But, I am ready for something else. I am trying to read The Bronze Horseman, but I am just not getting into it. But, I had a hard time getting into Outlander, too. So, I will keep plugging away at it. Truth is....ahem....I am afraid that I may be ruined for other genres. Although, I haven't read a Gwen Hunter yet that hasn't caught my attention fast and kept it. So, good mysteries still get me going. Maybe that's why I love Josh so much. Just love the mysteries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Yes I am not sure about bdsm - but I saw that cover and loved it! She was co author with SK on a lot of books. Yes, just as I get bored with m/m I "meet" another awesome couple and the world is set right again smile I have bought Mind Fuck - as a book book - I hear great things about it; and dystopian seems to be the new black LOL
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Hah, I bought Mind Fuck! who can resist that title? I just bought a few more. The code worked again happy dance
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 pm

The code worked again? I hope it still works tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Where at Fictionwise?? Damn! I also love the title smile code finishes on the 7th
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 pm

cheers I can buy some books!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Yay yay!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Ha! So yeah I bought 20ish this time around lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I can't find Mind Fuck at Fictionwise
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 pm

It wasn't the same one you listed above. It's by Mia Watts. who knew there were more than one book with that title lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm

oh ok... yeah i am struggling to find that one as ebook Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Looks like code ends on 5th ... And why don't all books apply? Harper Fox never gets discounted
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Darn! I won't be buying books after all. I don't know why all books don't qualify for discount, as it clearly states "all e-books" qualify. Ally Blue wasn't discounted either. I've not found a disclaimer stating which ones don't qualify or what the circumstances are that precludes their qualification. It pisses me off!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 am

Yeah although its true all ebooks were not discounted (which is stupid!!!); I did manage to get some more LB Gregg (for the chat), more Ethan Day and Tigers And Devils (since its been chatted up), and a local author someone told me about Evangeline Anderson. So thanks Swede for the link and thanks showme for pointing it out saved me much need beaucoup dinero!!!!! bounce happy dance cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: