Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm still trying to figure out if the two stories are simply in differing times but in the same reality? I've argued that one with myself quite a bit. And yes, I do think the bones Kyle had were the sister, presuming Kyle and Ravishan are indeed the same person. I still don't know why Kyle lost his prayerscars. Did John change something when he went back that prevented Kyle from ever getting them? So much to think about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

I think John sends the key to himself telling himself not to open the fucking portal!! And they go to Steamworks smile (or whatever that HAWT house is called!)
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:46 pm

John and Kyle? Prayerscars? Steamworks? What story are ya'll talking about?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Ginn Hale's Rifter series. Vera good!!! You have time to read the first 3 before the next one out Tuesday. They are about 100 pages each. Read it, we need to talk theories. Every mind helps bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:21 pm

See if ravishan and Kyle are the same person in alternate times he wouldn't ave the prayer scars as the horrid little uber powerful twerp became Kahlil so he would have the prayer scars??? I haven't reread yet may flick through before Tues...
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Not on Amazon? Where do I get them?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:30 pm

They are so good, 2shay. Not that I ever thought I would need it, but it replaces the loss of mystery we suffered with the release of Shadowfever. It's always nice to have something to be obsessive about when you can't sleep on a long hot summer night.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:04 pm

This is gonna be a long year! I want to know what's going to happen!!! omg it\'s so horrible

I'm going to start AS YOU ARE by Ethan Day. If anyone can make my head stop trying to figure out WTH is happening in the Rifter series Ethan can. My last Ethan book Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 pm

2shay it is by weightless books, author is Ginn Hale - $30 for all 10 books - sorry Dopp I had to delete your post :-( a HUGE cup of coffee was popping up all over my iPad lol - your purty boy pics I like all over my screen, not so much a cup of coffee - go figure lol again sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Oops my bad sorry Dopp I see it is your signature that has taken on a life of it's own... Holy crappucino!! What are you advertising? Sorry for deleting link - thought the huge mug was somehow connected to it, and not your siggy until I cruised the threads and saw mugs popping up everywhere lol...

Here is the link again... http://weightlessbooks.com/genre/fiction/the-rifter-subscription/

And the spiel .... http://blindeyebooks.com/rifter.html
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Not advertising anything, Swede. The link was to the Drifter books at weightlessbooks.com for Shay, and the siggy is a teaser for an upcoming book by Kevin Hearne (pimpage!).
BTW, I've no reason to ever advertise anything here, so if you do see an advertisement in any of my posts, please shoot me a PM because it means I've been hacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:48 pm

i did apologise.... will do so again smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:21 pm

I just finished Ethan Day's As You Are and I loved it! I laughed, cried and swooned. I would highly recommend this one too. smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I loved the football game.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 pm

I loved the football game, too! I loved Julian...."Julie"....! I think he may be Ethan's sweetest character.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:38 pm

I finished all the Cut And Run books. Waiting sucks! tantrum

I'm going to read Marie Sexton's Promises. I need something to read until Tues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 am

Next cut and run is called Divide & Conquer and is due early in last quarter of year :-)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 am

Yeah, and the title has me stressing!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 am

Cut an Run was great!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Finished the first Rifter. Not captivated, yet. Soon? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:46 pm

I was hooked in the second one Shay. Keep reading! By the third I'm sure you will be hooked Wink
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Okay..about a third through the second.....getting better.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:06 pm

It takes a while to build the world in the Rifter books before the mystery becomes really interesting.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Well, I think I am already seeing some sort of ...time warp?.....maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Me too Fae re the title !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: