Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

2shay, I can't answer if it is simply a time warp or something more in the Rifter series.

I'm hoping it's not Ty and Zane that are divided and conquered, Swede. I have a hard time waiting after tumultuous books in a series. I hate being left with the negative and the unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Only just finished cut and run - it was goo-ood!! I adore Ty; they are such a sweet duo for all that Ty is the tough marine it s Zane that seems to be in charge; love how he picks up Ty up :-) oh and I love Burns for putting them together again! Love how they both need each other to sleep! And that Zane has given up every vice for Ty - but damn I too want them on that bike! Just really loved the book twirling not sure if I should start another before Rifter... Who am I kidding? Will start book 2 tonight :-)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes there was another sale and I got some goodies.

The Magic Thieves by Serena Yates (Magic)
Natural Instincts by J.S. Frost (vamp)
The Inventor's Companion by Ariel Tachna (steampunk romance)
Bad Angels:Fallen by Belinda McBride (angels)
Finn by Angel Martinez (Fae)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Sean Kennedy also did a Steampunk romance book called Wings Of Equity.

Swede, Like Coffee And Doughnuts is exactly the right kind of lighthearted I needed. It's not as frivolous as LB Gregg or Ethan Day, but it's not at all heavy duty. And Seth is just adorable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Good :-) I also bought it... Now I just need to slot it in ;-)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:50 pm

And now I'll be starting Like Beer And Pizza. I'm really hoping it's the same couple. Maybe I should have read the blurb before I bought it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

i think it is
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 pm

happy dance Just got my email for Witches' Blood!!!! Rifter 4! Holy shit I'm happy happy dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Yes!!!! Me too twirling
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Holy shit!!! I have to get a move on, on your guys reco's dang this week better go slow (I got caught up in another series). Hopefully I'll at least read the two books y'all mentioned before Sat. TTYL be right back
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:37 am

I can't find Rifter stories were do you download it from? The excitement is contiguous, and they sound really good pimp been working their magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 am

SwedeLover wrote:

Here is the link again... http://weightlessbooks.com/genre/fiction/the-rifter-subscription/

And the spiel .... http://blindeyebooks.com/rifter.html

here you go Greencat smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 am

I've got Witches' Blood. I'll be starting as soon as I can get my sister off the phone. yap-yap
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Have you finished Rifter yet, Swede?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm

I finished Finn by Angel Martinez. It was okay. Worth reading. Maybe it's because I just finished some really good ones. CUTYS and Witches Blood.

I can't decide what to start next. Zero At The Bone by Jane Seville http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6382879-zero-at-the-bone

The Magic Thieves by Serena Yates http://www.goodreads.com/search?query=magic+thieves

or Grimspace by Ann Agguire http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1828067.Grimspace

I'm leaning toward the last two. HELP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm

star Rifter star yes i have finished it - i didnt like it as much as previous ones - but still good! it had a transition feeling. Ravishan is growing up and getting so focussed! i feel so dad for John - but my god he is a power house!!! the boy has some skillz!! still not too sure about Dayyid being totally bad. Fikiri is a horrid little brat! and Han'yu is so sweet - i love when they chat. the whole birthday bit was too cute, with Rav just resting his hand on Jons thigh.... missed Kyle even though he was still there in another guise lol will post more...
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

Okay so I started something different. Gaven by J.C Owens. I was totally sucked in! I finished it last night and started the second one at 1 AM. The are shorter but addictive. The second is The Bonding.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:01 pm

I don't do this...almost ever. My momma told me, "if you can't say something good, don't say anything at all". But, I have to. The Archer by Abigail Roux. I started it because I love the Cut and Run series by Urban and Roux so much. Had to be great, right? Wrong. The most implausible plot with the most improbable characters. I think the fact that it was soooo bad sort of kept me hooked.....had to get better, right? Wrong. I actually finished this ... thing. Guess what? The ending was just as bad as the beginning. Don't let your enthusiam for what the team of Urban and Roux convince you that this one is worth your time. It isn't. Sorry, but.... baby it sucked!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

A negative review isn't a bad thing for other readers. Quite frankly, I have more faith in the forum where we honestly give our opinions than blanket statements of "it was good." Not only do I want to learn from like minded readers what I would possibly enjoy, but what I should avoid like the plague.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Where do you get new reads from? Just trying out author? Or recommendations? I am also a sucker for Amazon reviews ... Elle Parker books are meant to be good Dougniuts & ? And Beer & Pizza.... Did you not like Rifter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

.... Tell us more Whit....
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm

This is a link to check out Gaven. I bought it based off reviews. I can't wait to finish it. I've been thinking about it all day.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6690546-gaven
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 am

I finished The Bonding (Gaven 2) by J.C Owens and the last 1/4 of the book wasn't as great. I still liked it just kind of ruined the flow IMO. Some pretty horrible things happen in detail and I didn't want those details. I did like the ending.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 am

omg So I just finished the ED reccomendations Sno Ho/LiF and PP; and you all were right I was lol! roflmao in love !!!!! They were all excellent; Boone was hysterical I want a real life Boone side kick because he is fantastic.... or I'll take an Ollie. I especially loved the development of Cass and Nate's relationship so riveting.

So now the ques. is what next? More ED? I also read JCP's Psycop series and absolutely loved it so more JCP or more JL-read AE series, Fair Game and 1st H&M. Decisions, decisions..... or someone else; I'll leave myself in your guys capable hands since you haven't steered me wrong, cant wait!!!!! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 am

Well, LB Gregg's Romano and Albright books are very good, Elle Parker's Like Coffee And Doughnuts and Like Beer And Pizza are good, Roux and Albright's Cut And Run series is good. The Hell Cop anthologies are awesome! Swede and I are quite partial to the Rifter series by Ginn Hale.

That should get you through at least a weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: