Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 am

90% of the time I hate autocorrect, especially since I use a lot of spanglish in my vocabulary which makes it extra frustrating..... but sometimes the outcome is hilarious!!!!! Case in point: smexy/smelly!!!! roflmao Laughing confused
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 am

LOL.....Yep! I leave it on cause my spelling gets worse as my desire to get my thoughts down ramps up.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Finished The Good Thief. It was very good. I would highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

Rifter 6 was awesome!!!! I hope some of you read it in the future.

Finished Draconian Measures. The third book in the Gaven series by J.C. Owens. It was good. The story was about Saben and Gritaan instead. I kind of fell in love with Vlar and Gaven but that didn't happen with Saben and Gritaan Sad
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm starting Counterpoint by Rachel Haimowitz. I have wanted to read this since the moment I saw the cover. I hope it lives up to the hype in my head smile

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8748031-counterpoint
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:26 pm

excited
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Finished Counterpoint and loved it!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I read The Soldier And The State Trooper........ahem.....quietly.......don't spend the money......shhhhhh....I hate saying that.....I know she put her heart in it, but it just isn't very good.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Good to know.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Reading Cheating Chance by James Buchanan. It's okay. The Good Thief was much better IMO. It seems to be a favorite of his fans so it must get better with each book.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 am

star According To Hoyle star by Abigail Roux

Okay. Waiting for the new Ty and Zane. Decided to read something by one of the authors. Chose this one. What the heck? A WESTERN? Don't usually go there, but I've read most of her other stuff, so why not? Good choice, me! Way different. Two marshalls transporting three prisoners. The marshalls don't have a clue that they might actually prefer each other to women, although one has admitted to himself that he doesn't really want to seek out women. A very, very good adventure...in more ways than one. One, well actually two, of the prisoners have had relationships with men. One of them is pretty open about it and is very good looking. These naive marshalls figuring out theie own sexual attraction to each other throgh their interaction with the prisoners was just....well, fun. They eventually have to learn to work together to save all their lives. This is a pretty darn good read. Way different, though. Some might like it. I expect some of you may say wtf ???
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:01 am

Sounds good Shay! I despise westerns but maybe it will be different reading one????????
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 pm

It was diffeent. I liked it. I asked Abigail on fb if she is planning a sequel and she answered ... yes! At least two more books. I will buy them without a doubt. They aren't going to suit everyone. Want me to check to see if it's lendable?

ETA: Yep, it is. Let me know. Here or on fb.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks Shay, but we are on different ereaders. I'm team NOOK smile If it's short I could read it on my computer. I really need to check our more of their stuff because I LOVE heart LOVE Ty and Zane flirty
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

What is it about Ty and Zane, anyway? They stuck with me a long time after I read them.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 pm

I feel the same about Jake and Adrien but their story has been told. We still get more Ty and Zane excited They are truly special. Hot and manly! YUMMY x2!!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 pm

YUMMY x2....I like that! What is it about them? Hmmmm.....aside from being uberhot, they can't quite figure out how they feel about each other. Just beginning to be a little at ease. Still a lot of anxt about their relationship. And fear. They can't actually TALK about how they feel, you know...the MAN thing. And they are both very manly.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 pm

I think I'm going to read Dance With Me by Heidi Cullinan. I've heard it's wonderful. I want to read something awesome with a HEA ending in one book. This sounds perfect!!! I'm not in the mood for "will they?" or angst.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Let me know what you think. I am getting tired of the stupid cliff-hanger endings in the series books. I think maybe I enjoyed the I-Team for that very reason. Each book, while related to the others, had a clear HEA! Love that!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 pm

JL Langley's With or Without series has an HEA per book despite being a series as do her Regelence books. They are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Yeah....I have read the With or Without series. I may have to do a reread soon. Loved it. I am just dying for the new Ty and Zane and the new Will and Tay. I want to do rereads of both of those. But...I need to find NEW stuff. I loved, loved the Shifter series, but it's over. What is her new series going to be about? Do you know? Crap....I don't want new series.....but, what the heck....I probably will.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Try Langley's Regelence books. There are only two of them so you won't mess up any planned re-reads. She is in the process of writing the third one.

The main character in the new RV series is a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

You would probably like My Fair Captain Shay. HEA per book. I will get to the With or Without series. You said they were just okay. I'm in the mood for awesome.

I'm looking forward to a lot of books coming soon. Ty and Zane, Will and Tay, and Cresdendo!!! The second book of Song of the Fallen (Counterpoint)! You may want to check that out Shay. Several m/f books too! Drink Deep and the next Edge book!

Shay RIFTER!!! I would say the third installment is the one that addicted me. Now I need more!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Less than 4 weeks to go till Rifter. We also have Envy and Archangel's Blade in just over 2 weeks.

I haven't found any amazing series lately, showme. Langley is good.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Dang I really have to find out who Ty and Zane are apparently!!!! I've crept back into UF territory but I think I'm going to need to come back this way pretty soon I'm missing the romance!!!! air kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: