Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADRIEN ENGLISH

Go down 
+10
DEW
sabby
Dragonlady
showmethelove
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:04 am

Yay! A group reread.... I am ready smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 am

Well I just started and somehow I am already 30% through the finale!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:16 am

The books are like crack... Not that I really know... But they are addictive!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 am

I'm not making any jokes about the use of the work 'crack' in an m/m - see how highbrow I am?? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 am

Well I have been called crass...
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 am

As though international time zones aren't enough to deal with all countries seem to go on and off daylight saving at their own time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:42 am

Our clocks went forward at the weekend.
star last one! star

So poor Adrien; one minute he has too many suitors and then he doesn't have any Sad
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 am

I finished Dangerous Thing. star

I love all the Adrien and Jake time we got at the ranch. I'm worried Jake is going to take a step back when they get back to LA. Adrien admitted he loved Jake. I'm just waiting for the heartbreaking to begin. I know you ladies told me one of the books is crushing but which one?

OMG Jake listened to Bruce with Jake. That part freaked me out. When Jake brought it up I cringed at he memory of it too.

Alright onto the next one :D

Thanks again for your obsessive adoration of these books. Love them!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:10 am

Obsess adoration. Um hum.....that pretty well sums it up!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 am

I'm seriously tempted to read through all the posts because I really want to know how this all plays out. I'm most likely starting the next one tonight. Yes I think obsessive is the right word here. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:47 am

Uh, it ends pretty good I guess.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 am

That doesn't sound convincing. Sad

Are there anymore planned or only 5?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Shit! Shit! Shit! I just read DL's post. Now I really am freaking out :affraid:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:07 pm

It's a beautiful and horrible journey. If I had pimped something with a bad ending Swede would have come to here to kick my ass. Honestly, if it had a horrible ending I would have kicked my own ass.

At least I didn't tell you something like "It ends with shots fired and Adrien in tears on the beach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Just read the siggies Fae and I have smile says she who if memory serves me right may just have flicked to the end!!! But you don't need to cos we are here to say relax ad just enjoy the up and the downs Wink
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

FYI, still worried!

THYS star star

So Jake has a girlfriend and Adrien is okay with it? WTF? I can appreciate Jake because he seems to be totally honest even if it's not what I or Adrien want. I still don't like it. It has to bother Adrien. I guess I can understand that Adrien loves him and will take Jake however he can get him but damn!!!! At some point he is going to get sick of it. Doesn't he want someone who will love him properly? Does Jake's girlfriend know about Adrien? I think that's the part that's making me pissy with Jake. At least he's honest with Adrien.

Sorry needed to rant a bit. :x
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 pm

You're still worried? Do you want an HEA guarantee?
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 am

I confess, I flicked to the last page of the last book when I was reading THYS, I didn't think I could cope investing that much emotion in both Jake and Adrien (ok, anymore invested, since I was already well and truly sucked in!) if there was going to be a tragic end, so you can rest easy on that score, showme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 am

God I love it when a plan comes together!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 am

So which JL book do you suggest I read next, Swede? I have Fair Game and the Dangerous Ground series lined up for my kindle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 am

I loved Fair Game!! but Dangerous Ground are fun fun fun! action packed - JL calls them his 'popcorn' series, he like his popcorn HAWT!!
did you do the Petit Morts series??
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 am

Not yet, thought I'd do JCP's Channeling Morpheus series next, then back to Josh Lanyon - probably Fair Game first. Then a couple of other's books before Petite Morts. I mean, who needs sleep really anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 am

just lately i have been getting too much reading and not enough Sleep
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 am

lol I know what you mean! Especially with Adrien and Jake, I'd be reading, look up and it was 2am, I just could not put those books down. The worst part, when I try to catch up with sleep on my day off, I somehow end even more tired 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 am

I finished The Hell You Say (love that title). Loved it!

star star star star star ahh those pretty stars

Was I the only one who cried when Adrien told his stylist about Jake dumping him. It hurt that he didn't tell anyone close to him but said it out loud to strangers. So sad!!! For the most part he seemed kind of numb to it all. Maybe he just put all his energy into finding out about the cult instead of facing what he was feeling. I seemed more upset than he did.

Jake wanted so badly to make the dumping nasty. I was glad Adrien didn't give him what he wanted. I probably would have. Again I can't hate Jake because he's so twisted up with who he is. I always find it so crazy how people think being gay is a choice instead of just being who they have always been, but so many people think that way. It's especially sad that Jake is fighting it so strongly because he thinks it's wrong and wants a certain type of life. Sad because he thinks that he has to fit a mold to have it. A mold he won't ever be totally happy with. Also Kate is pregnant and he has responsibilities to her and the baby but dragging her into a situation that is doomed from the start isn't the right things to do either.

I like Guy. He's almost the opposite of Jake which may be good for Adrien but so far I just don't see any of the spark that is there between Adrien and Jake. Invested indeed!!!

I love the sisters!! The interaction between Adrien and them is too funny. WTH is up with Lauren's husband? I can't imagine any husband getting away with skipping a family Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADRIEN ENGLISH
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: