Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series

Go down 
+6
Oh Yes
Doppleganger
uapeople
sabby
2shay
Greencat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series   Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 pm

I went to Scotland for my 1st vacation in 14 years. I didn't hear from my husband at home all day. I started calling around. My sister said I was paranoid and to relax and go to sleep for it was after midnight and we were going to go to Stirling castle early the next day. I had just found a bookstore and picked up CrossStitch which is the UK version of Outlander. I heard that the marriage scene was a little different so I read it - as you know it is a lot of talk about Frank etc. The I tried my husband and my family again. I finally fell asleep for like 20 minutes and found out that my sister in law found him in our house dead with my 2 goldens on top of him trying to keep him warm. He had a weird thing it turns out where your heart just stops pumping. It can happen to a healthy 19 year old not just my 45 year old husband. Anyway I left Scotland after only 2-3 days there via train since there was an ash cloud and no flying from Scotland. That wedding scene is forever etched in my mind. I wonder what it meant.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series   Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:30 pm

uap--I wonder, too. Seems meaningful. heart
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series   Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:35 am

Yes, but we both recently had a conversation the exact opposite- about Yoko Ono and how she never moved on after John's death.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series   Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:55 am

heart Hey. You don't have to do that. No one would ever question your right to be happy. You have had too, too much to deal with. heart
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series   Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 pm

I just saw this morning that DG has a short story in Songs of Love and Death by Gardner Dozois and George R. R. Martin.

This story is about Roger's Dad Jerry MacKenzie!

It's $12.99 on Kindle so I am going to look for it at my Library. I think that might be a interesting story. We never got alot of info on Roger's Dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series   Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outlander Series for NEW readers of the series
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: