Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter

Go down 
+2
planetcheese
Doppleganger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter   Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 pm

He's a hard guy to like. Have you gotten to any parts that has his back story yet? If I'm remembering correctly PC the book your reading has a bit of a twist in it.

I still need to read Jason's book and as soon as I get a chance I'm on it. Though I've been bad and reading the spoiler stars above and it's looking about 50/50 when it comes to the goods and bads to his book.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter   Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:44 am

star Spoilerish Archangel's Storm star
I need to go back and read through the comments about Archangel's Storm, but I just wanted to comment that I finally finished it. It took me a long time to get into it. I actually stopped reading it about a third of the way through and picked up another book to read (Ordinary Girl) and then came back to this one. I'm not sure if I just wasn't in the mood for it or if it started slow. I'll have to think on it, but the end was lovely and interesting. I'm interested to read more about the sisters and see what comes of the war. I was also glad to hear that the next book would be back to Elena and Raphael.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter   Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 pm

I finally finished Archangel's Blade. I've only been having about 45 min a day to read. It seems like I've been reading this book forever.

I'll give this one 4 stars. I should probably give it 5 since I went into it not liking the guy and Nalini Singh made me like him now. But, no. It will just be a 4. I understand him a lot better.

I saw the little twist coming but it was a good one and I thought it was handled well.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter   Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm

It's been a while since I've read the earlier books. Something came up in Archangel's Blade that I know is a continuation from the earlier books but I cannot remember what happened.

In Archangel's Blade, Elena meets a cop called Santiago. They are a little hostile toward each other at first. Then he says that he got the harness. Elena says that she didn't expect him too.

I don't remember the history between these two. Can someone help? Thanks. pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter   Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nalini Singh - Guild Hunter
Page 1 of 1