Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K.A. Mitchell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Barbara

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:35 am

"K.A. Mitchell discovered the magic of writing at an early age when she learned that a carefully crayoned note of apology sent to the kitchen in a toy truck would earn her a reprieve from banishment to her room. Her career as a spin control artist was cut short when her family moved to a two-story house, and her trucks would not roll safely down the stairs. Around the same time, she decided that Chip and Ken made a much cuter couple than Ken and Barbie and was perplexed when invitations to play Barbie dropped off. An unnamed number of years later, she's happy to find other readers and writers who like to play in her world."
http://www.kamitchell.com

BALTIMORE SERIES
Bad Company
Bad Boyfriend

OHIO SERIES
Regular Scheduled Life
Not Knowing Jack

FRAGMENTS
Life Over Easy

FLORIDA SERIES
Diving in Deep
Collision Course
CC - Xmas Freebie :
http://ka-mitchell.livejournal.com/11312.html#cutid1
CC - Valentines Freebie :
No Souvenirs
NS - Deleted Scene Freebie :
http://ka-mitchell.livejournal.com/13428.html

STANDALONES
The Christmas Proposition
An Improper Holiday
Chasing Smoke
Hot Ticket
Custom Ride
Custom Ride Xmas Freebie :
http://www.kamitchell.com/free/custom_christmas.pdf
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:57 am

For the next few weeks we are featuring KA Mitchell smile
If you are yet to read any of her work, then you are in for a treat!
Back to top Go down
2shay

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:21 am

I have read some of these. Will try to get to the rest.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Yeah, there are 3 I haven't read yet - No Souvenirs, An Improper Holiday and Life Over Easy

If I really had to pick a favourite that I have read.... It would probably be Not Knowing Jack, Collision Course and Chasing Smoke..... OK, so that was 3 :-)
Back to top Go down
2shay

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 pm

It has been a while sense I read her books and still haven't read them all. Your three listed favorites, though, I have read and liked a lot.
Back to top Go down
2shay

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 pm

star Bad Boyfriend star

I remember now why I haven't read all of her books. I actually liked this one okay after the first several chapters. Her books are so much about the sex that it takes a while to find the story. I like romance stories and don't have to have a lot of plot. I know the story is about the relationship but honestly, she takes the whole "sex is the relationship" thing to new heights. Still, I liked this story quite a lot....when I finally got to the story. Wink
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 pm

This thread is being replaced soon...... We have Daniel Kaine coming to chat twirling date TBA soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K.A. Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Re: K.A. Mitchell   K.A. Mitchell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K.A. Mitchell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: