Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At Piper's Point - PBC#1

Go down 
+7
2shay
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Starbrites
Barbara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2shay

At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:45 am

DEW---Have you ever noticed that we have a muffin smilie? muffin There's a reason! Read on! For all things too funny to explain.
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm

I was almost late to work this morning. Boone and Wade kept me awake.

I think the sweet/salty combo would be better on a chocolate-chocolate chip muffin. I Adore chocolate covered pretzels.

oh... and Chantal sends her love/ says Hi.

finally have a min. to relax/read today.... Boone's last Night here I come.
that's what they said.

oh... and as for APP... the getting caught scenes were priceless.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 pm

This book still remains as one of my all time favourites, across all genres.
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 pm

SNO HO was too short... and I didn't get to find out what happens.
Boo to that.

I agree... At Piper's Point was poignant & funny & sweet... it was a lovely bit of writing.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Shay that would be burn ed into my brain. At least his goods weren't damaged. roflmao
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 am

Ok I am taking my sweet time with story leading up to chat day.
I am really enjoying Ethan's story. His characters are so engaging and mesh so well with the storyline.
Man need a recommendation on a second book to try out of his after this one Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:58 am

GP--Have you read Sno Ho? And the sequel, Life In Fusion? Sno Ho, IMO, is Ethan's funniest book. It is histerical, so is Life In Fusion. There is also a Christmas story that comes after these called A Summit City Christmas.

All of Ethan's books are good. No exceptions. Another of my favorites is As You Are. The main character, Julian, is one of his best. There is a touch football game that is worth reading the whole book!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm

All of his books are great! Sno Ho and LIF are the funniest books ever. Yes, funnier than APP.

I loved As You Are as well. That book didn't get put down for long if it did at all.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:34 pm

As You Are was so good!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 am

I really loved Julian. He is one of Ethan's best characters. The football game was priceless!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Man I really wanted to do a reread before tomorrow.... but I dont think its gonna happen!!! tantrum uuuummmm does anybody what pg the uuummm kitchen scene is on? Because that was hysterical!!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 pm

LOVE your Avatar Showme!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:31 pm

oh, I can't focus....laughing so hard....I was looking for the scene....40% Sabby, don't have a page number....and decided to just read it real quick....I had forgotten how Nate liked the smell of Cassidy's sweaty arm pits....lol jesus...they were so into the bj....Natalie walks in....Cassidy kicks Nate in the stomach trying to get him to stop....Nate bites him....gosh.....funny....tooth marks on Cassidy's dick....ow
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:35 pm

my final thoughts on APP .... I have loved everything I have read by Ethan, but this may be his deepest. It really covered all bases; and I will say it again - the best proposal EVER twirling

In a couple of days this thread will be archived. Thanks for taking part in the group read - and remember in no way, does anybody HAVE to read with the book club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Piper's Point - PBC#1   At Piper's Point - PBC#1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Piper's Point - PBC#1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: