Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy

Go down 
+6
Daniel Kaine
2shay
Greencat
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Barbara
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 pm

LOL I've been saving that up.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:47 pm

one day I will tel you what Zimbabwe stands for Wink
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:14 pm

I read the last page be right back and I see you want to be a were panther and invent non fattening chocolate ... yes THAT last page
Back to top Go down
2shay

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 pm

God, I guess it's been a long day. I am laughing way too hard about Fae's African/Afriicant comment.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

It's really funny! You should be laughing that hard.
Back to top Go down
2shay

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 am

I did! And it was so perfectly timed! You threw it in at just the right moment! Impressive.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 am

I probably won't say anything funny for a good long while now. I've used it all up.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 am

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
You can do it Swede! You're an African not an African't.

Very funny!!! roflmao This is as close to liking as I can get smile
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Well..... Today is the day happy dance I shouldn't be glad that hubby has gone away for a few days.. but it DOES give me more reading time!
Back to top Go down
Daniel Kaine

Daniel Kaine

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Bwahahaa... read like you've never read before! You're up to the movie bit and stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
http://danielakaine.com/
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm

yes master
Back to top Go down
Daniel Kaine

Daniel Kaine

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm

SwedeLover wrote:
yes master

Lol... funny, you're calling a total submissive, Master. Feels odd. *not used to positions of authority*
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Well I have no emoticon enabled response to that....
So I shall continue reading loo here reading there Doppleganger and coffee everywhere; while my kids amuse themselves poke Owen move it .... as best they can, since wicked me took World of Warcraft off them why!!! even at home I wield mod power .... Am I over compensating with my smilies? Wink
Back to top Go down
Daniel Kaine

Daniel Kaine

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:57 pm

You took World of Warcraft away from them!? Such cruelty!!! *huggles his Tauren shaman and Worgen druid*
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:15 pm

My youngest is a Night Elf Hunter level 73; and the troublesome oldest one was a Night Elf Druid level 85... Well she has 3 other creatures all level 85. Dreeki, Basheel and whoever else had to go whipping
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm

LO bloody L .... I just asked Rachel why she went Night Elf instead of Worgen , which she says is werewolf; or Tauren - a hind leg standing cow roflmao and her answer was "the night elf was the the prettiest "
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:30 pm

My kids play Minecraft. Your kids are weird, Swede.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:04 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
My kids play Minecraft. Your kids are weird, Swede.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Daniel Kaine wrote:
Bwahahaa... read like you've never read before! You're up to the movie bit and stuff, right?

spoilers Oh my God .... Now I understand why Whit was whistling -- the blood bond is Russel and Mik -- waugh!!!!! cussing and has Nate just killed Russell?? Is that the death Milly was upset about? Nah.... Surely not.

I do love the little funny bits you thread through... Russell in a dream as a pirate with a wooden leg .. So not the image he would want pirate
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 pm

NOT LOOKING NOT LOOKING :whis: Bored ninja just wanted to check in; I just started this book so should be ready for Saturday!! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:34 am

sabby wrote:
.... I just started this book so should be ready for Saturday!!

So you gonna show this slacker how it's done? whipping I am on 93%, kids fed and watered, I'm going in for the final chapters........
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 am

star Sabby DO NOT READ star

spoilers star Fuck!! What an ending... oh my God. Every time somebody died I thought ok, that was Milly's spoiler. But no. It had to be Ash cussing and then even though I knew he wasn't dead dead, I still cried. When he said to Mik to live for him Sad

Gotta say Daniel you write gruesome yuckiness bloody well. Veloren was scary as hell. And bloody Nate?? No. I do not think he is hot; and I don't feel sorry for him at all. He betrayed Mik, and tried to kill Ash!! Now Russell IMO progressed from creepy to sexy, cocky bad boy whipping is he dead? I don't think so; but am not sure.... I will be reflicking through tomorrow.I kept expecting Mik to give Russell more blood. Lots of blood. Therefore strengthening their bond.

Annnnnnd the cop out for Nate can't be Mik's mojo because that was well after he killed his own sister!! In saying that I am really looking forward to his POV -- awesome title btw , very apt.

So Veloren had certain kids injected... Is that how Ash was able to return as a vamp?
Which makes me so happy twirling see.... If you were truly evil you would have kept that sweetener until the next book. I get now why Whit / Showmethelove said it was the best cliffhanger.

But.... Judging from your comments you're not going to be that nice with book 2 ending, am I right? Twisted Evil oh God, book 2 with Ash's POV is going to be sooooo good!!!
vampy + heart = Ash spoilers
Back to top Go down
2shay

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:25 am

Well, Swede, I guess you liked it! We have to do something about you're limited reading time. Does Australia have a lottery? You need to win the lottery. I read this book the same day you sent out the link. I should probably at least do a skim through before Saturday, although reading all the comments has kept it pretty fresh in my mind. Really looking forward to the chat.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Kaine

Daniel Kaine

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Lol, lots of questions you're asking there. Keep them in mind for Saturday and I'll answer what I can without spoiling the sequel. There are a few parts of the book that were left for readers to speculate on.. let's see if anyone can figure them out tongue

And yes, I'm looking forward to the chat as well. Never done anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm

cool!! we also thread through some silly questions -- so it isn't just the book -- just this or that Q's. Nothing too personal. Of course.

And yeah I don't expect all the answers - it is more just me mulling it over. I wish I could have read it faster; it was a big book!! I liked that. So many m/m books are little overnight reads -- it was good to get something that you could really sink your teeth into. and I liked how the world was different enough that it wasn't too "new" but also you had some themes that are consistent with the UF world. Loved the "long story" grudge between Violet and Anna smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy   Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: