Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat

Go down 
+4
uapeople
2shay
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 pm

If you want to see some Alex bum, watch the series he was in called Generation Kill. Great series. Great ass-etts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey UAP, is that series only available in DVD do you know?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:50 pm

uapeople wrote:
If you want to see some Alex bum, watch the series he was in called Generation Kill. Great series. Great ass-etts.

I need to do that. Thanks Uapeople!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 pm

He also dies in a freak gasoline fight accident in the movie Zoolander.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Generation kill is available on HBO series, if you have on Demand or even HBO GO!!
That is an awesome series, and yes great rear shots of AS
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Rear shot of AS don't automatically make it a good series GP Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

This could be true!!
But seriously it actually is a very good series y'all.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:07 pm

star star spoilers star star
OMG did Bill kill the Queen? Or did he marry her? Is he King over Eric?
Why is Portia prettier than all the other women in this series when she is supposed to be pretty ugly?
Eric owning Sookie and Bill not strong enought to fight Eric? I have a feeling that Bill married her and she's not dead.
Queen Mab (been reading some Jim Butcher, eh?)?
Now the fairies aren't so lame! I would have liked her to have the King as her Granddad though.
I guess Portia is playing both the roles of Selaha nd Portia though I hope no sex.
I wonder if he moved on bc Sookie so gave him and opening to have her somewhat back and he walked away or I am right and he married the Queen!
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm

uapeople wrote:
star star spoilers star star
OMG did Bill kill the Queen? Or did he marry her? Is he King over Eric? I think he is king over Eric because he had to obey at the beginning and leave!
Why is Portia prettier than all the other women in this series when she is supposed to be pretty ugly? She definitely should be more of a howler. Sad
Eric owning Sookie and Bill not strong enought to fight Eric? I have a feeling that Bill married her and she's not dead.
Queen Mab (been reading some Jim Butcher, eh?)?
Now the fairies aren't so lame! I would have liked her to have the King as her Granddad though.
I guess Portia is playing both the roles of Selaha nd Portia though I hope no sex.
I wonder if he moved on bc Sookie so gave him and opening to have her somewhat back and he walked away or I am right and he married the Queen!
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:44 am

star star Spoilers star star

Has AB even read book 4? Whats with Eric and Sookie at the end?
Did Bill marry the queen? That has me thinking now UAP pointed it out. All I can say is Eric has way to many clothes on in this episode roflmao maybe better luck in the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 am

I def think I'm right. It makes total sense and an interesting twist.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 am

For those with a PC you can download HBO GO and watch episode 2.
Most ?'s and theories you stated above are answered in this episode.

spoilers epi 1 spoilers

I for the most part was pretty pleased once the fairy stuff passed. Jason, wow he sure changed eh? Loved baby Mikey and the barbie doll scene, but creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat   True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Blood Premier Watch Party & Live Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2