Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD

Go down 
+3
Dragonlady
Greencat
gracious-plenty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 pm

ROFLMAO 2shay!!! Someone get out the paddles...
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Serious carnal overload......!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Arys would disagree and anyway with his abilities re electrical appliances those paddles would be fully charged, all the time Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Yes that was such an electrifying scene Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

Reread. If Alexa had taken Arys up on the offer to eat Casey after she had chased her away from Lucy's, how woul she have explained to Shaz?

Aahh...Casey went missing last night, Alexa, got any info on that?
*burp* I ate her *burp* :affraid:
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 am

I still think he is getting some on the side with her...I mean they used to have breakfast together every morning...then she realizes that at some point that had stopped...and even though Arys is around and they switch off, why doesn't he come all times when Arys isn't there? It would be so easy to hide since she lives at the apartment building and he always comes to her house not vica versa, so he could shower her scent off and show up to see Alexa. I know evil thoughts that I don;t want to think about, but I can't say I don't see that happening. How starnge would it be if Arys was more loyal and honest with her than Shaz?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:37 am

Ouch.. That could hurt. Maybe that will turn her brown eyes blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD   ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLY VAMPIRES CRY BLOOD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: