Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JOSH QUOTES

Go down 
+4
b4v
showmethelove
calimama
2shay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:05 am

Pushy much? Push bike ... Get it ! move it
And I have added the sound tracks ....
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:09 pm

I didn't know where to post this, so I thought here would be good. Someone might see the green arrow and go back and read all those great quotes!

I won a magnet on the Josh Lanyon Fan Page today! Just for posting at the right time. So, any of you Josh fans who haven't hooked up with us on Josh's fb page and fan page, you should come on over. We are having a blast. twirling
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

If you tell more people about it I will never have an opportunity to win anything, 2shay.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Oops.....sorry.....shhhh
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Yes, shh! Don't tell people to go to the Josh Lanyon Fan Page and "like" it. Don't tell them about the myriad contests and opportunities to win stuff. I will never win at this rate!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Okay. Deal. Yeah...right! Josh is really taking off.....Lots of people have figured out that his creativity way transcends the genre he's been trapped in.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Deal?

Josh Lanyon is a very good writer. The books aren't simply good for their genre; they are good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE ..
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 am

You know? Josh is really something rare. Steve, you all know Steve from fb, posted something pertinent last week. About condensing all the meaning and emotion of a paragraph into a single sentence. It was much more profound that my fumbling attempt to explain. Josh does that. Diana Gabaldon is just....just...I have no words. I love Outlander. Heck, I love to read her posts and half finished snippets. Well...here it is. Josh is better. He is a better writer. His plots are better. His characters are just as good....I will NEVER say there is a better character than Jamie Fraser cause there's NOT, NOT, NOT...I tell you NOT. However, Adrien English is standing head and shoulders, neck and neck. If you do couples....sob...big admission...Adrien and Jake move me more than Jamie and Claire. Okay...it's in print...in public...I can't take it back.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am

OMG I actually gasped and covered my mouth when I read that! LOL
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

2shay wrote:
You know? Josh is really something rare. Steve, you all know Steve from fb, posted something pertinent last week. About condensing all the meaning and emotion of a paragraph into a single sentence. It was much more profound that my fumbling attempt to explain. Josh does that. Diana Gabaldon is just....just...I have no words. I love Outlander. Heck, I love to read her posts and half finished snippets. Well...here it is. Josh is better. He is a better writer. His plots are better. His characters are just as good....I will NEVER say there is a better character than Jamie Fraser cause there's NOT, NOT, NOT...I tell you NOT. However, Adrien English is standing head and shoulders, neck and neck. If you do couples....sob...big admission...Adrien and Jake move me more than Jamie and Claire. Okay...it's in print...in public...I can't take it back.

HOLY SHIT!!!! twirling
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:25 am

OUCH! That's from hitting my head when I keeled over in shock, Shay! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:23 am

HOLY GUACOMOLE!! We have gusher here..quick call the emergency services ;-D
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 am

twirling Well, you are all obviously well aware of how much I love Outlander as you all keel over in shock. What just pisses me off beyond belief is that Josh doesn't have the general audience that Diana has. Crist! He is so very, very good. Preaching to the choir, I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOSH QUOTES   JOSH QUOTES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOSH QUOTES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2