Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm

I loved them all! Zach was a little kinky, but I adored him. I am reading another of her books, Between Sinners and Saints, but I can already tell that I won't like it as much. Not that I won't like it....but not as much. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Strawberries For Dessert was my fave of those books. I loved that one.

Is it wrong that I want to read that one because it just sounds so scummy and yummy? Or maybe I'm just hungry lol.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm reading a book called St. Nachos, now. I really would like some nachos at this point!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:33 pm

I was so wrong. Between Sinners and Saints is ......I am at a loss. Once I got a little way in, I could not stop. Made me late for the Rachel Vincent chat. I barely looked up. Five stars all the way.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:15 am

Where to start smile
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:53 am

Horse Lover from the gallery could be Dan from Dark Horse or Tor from Bareback Wink
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:00 am

OK so while I'm waiting for my next fix of Ty and Zane in love what should I read next?? I have available a few Josh books, Shades of Gray, the Good Theif, the 1st 2 Hell cop books, 1st 2 St. Nacho and all of the Sweet Oblivion by JCP?? scratch no idea
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:18 am

That is hard!!! All so good. I would say Shades of Gray left me feeling wildly in love. It was a few days before I came down from that book high.

Wild Bill is vamp sex on a stick and I love and miss him still Sad Him and Mikey smoked up my Nook and I read lots of sex Wink

The Good Thief is just REALLY good. St. Nacho was beautiful and will leave you happy.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:36 am

Which Josh books do you have? If one of them is Fair Game you could go for that. All of the choices you have are excellent, though.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:28 am

I haven't read most of your list sabby, but you can't go wrong with one of Josh's book.

I've been picking up his shorts on sale - The French Have a Word for it was sweet! Damn good writing for a short story too.

Last edited by Doppleganger on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos!)
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:46 pm

From Josh i have CUTYS and snowball in hell, the first i heard was very emotional so am staying clear; fair game i already read and loved. Hhhhhmmmmm so i think i'll try shades of gray. Happy coffee everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

CUTYS wasn't full blown snotty cry emotional, it was just intense. It's a book that stays with you for a couple of days. Shades Of Gray is too. You'll love them both.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Oh oh does thst mean shades of gray is also great but in that emotionally charged sad kind of way?? If so maybe i should do wild bill he sounded fun, and i'll be on vacation thru the weekend. Its our 8 yr anniversary and were doing our first short cruise to the bahamas!!!! Yeah happy dance twirling
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Wild Bill and Mikey are short so you could read here and there. It may help contribute to the *bom chicka bom bom* mood, since it's soooooo HOT!

Shades of Gray is awesome but emotionally intense! I didn't cry while reading CUTYS. St Nachos would be a good cruise read IMO.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Well with that kind of recomendation how can i debate further!?!?!?!! "Bom chicka bom bom" it is!!!!!! Than maybe i'll squeeze in some Nacho Laughing roflmao Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Don't read Shades of Gray on your anniversary cruise. That's not a good time for it.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:19 am

Good plan, Sabby smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 am

I'm about 1/4 of the way into Immortality Is The Suck. It's pretty good so far. I like AM Riley a lot.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 am

One of the things I ran across in my effort to clean up my kindle and read stuff I've already bought or partially read is a bunch of JL Langley books. I liked her With or Without series so much that, in typical fashion, I bought everything I could find that she had written and promptly forgot I had them. I just finished The Tin Star, the first book (of two) in her Ranch series. These aren't the best written books I've ever read...not on a parr with her wolf books....but she has NAILED the problems of being gay in a small Texas town full of cowboys and ranchers. The writing may be a bit lacking, but the content is spot on. She even put her cowboy/ranchers in Wranglers instead of Levi's which is a huge tell. No self respecting cowboy/rancher would be caught dead in a pair of Levis. That's one of the first things that will put me off of a so-called cowboy story. It has nothing to do with fashion, either. Wranglers are made with the hip pockets higher so you can sit in a saddle all day without sitting on a pocket...which will rub your butt every time the horse takes a step. You can bet your ass...literally....that a so-called "cowboy" in a pair of Levis has never spent a full day in the saddle. And....she got the attitudes about gays exactly right. If you really want to know what it's like, these stories will clue you in. Not that I would dare suggest that anyone buy more books. We are all staggering under the weight already. lol!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:58 am

I finished Immortality Is The Suck, and it's sequel No Rest For The Wicked. I don't know if there is going to be a third in the series. They were quite good. I really like AM Riley. These books may in fact be shockingly good, but I recently read Ginn Hale's Lord Of The White Hell books. Those were so damn good I'm still on a bit of a high from them.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:02 pm

I love it when I find a book sooooo good, that I'm on a high from it after I finish.

Zero to the Bone was the last book like that for me.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Zero did it for me, too, Dopple.

A little snippet from The Broken H by JL Langley. Not even really spoilerish. Just a little giggle.

"What do you want, love"
"68"
"68?"
"Yeah. You do me now and I'll owe you one!"

Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Here is a link to a free short by a new writer a friendly pimp sent our way. Check it out! Hot and sweet Wink

http://carterquinnbooks.com/books/short-stories/in-the-crease/
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Got the short story from fb.......pretty good.

Am I the last one to read ST. Nacho? Cooper is killing me!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

St Nacho was really good! Keep reading coffee I wanted to read 2 right after 1. Same with 3 & 4 but you can take a break in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: