Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONCE BITTEN

Go down 
+6
Doppleganger
Trina M. Lee
Greencat
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Hehehe
Pretty electrifying eh? Love that scene!!
Just keep going. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:12 am

WOW! So She just killed a Human and turned stalker cat to dust! Sorry for cussing but I have to say this.. What the fuck is going on with the powers between those two and how the fuck are they going to deal with it??? Okay I feel better.. lol If it wasn't 2 in the morning and my phone which I was reading that book on wouldn't have died I would probly stay up all night reading the rest.. Damn! So much going on.. WOW! Ok I think i'm getting slap happy from being sleep deprived I better take my rear to bed so I can start reading more tomorrow all refreshed!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:18 am

smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 am

Starbrites, honestly you think its good so far, you have no idea it just gets better and better smile I wanna read the last book *sniff sniff, I'm going to have to download it onto the computer grrrr I hate reading on computer, my phone is a piece of antique shit with pissy little screen so that isn't an option. Sorry I really annoyed my kindle is broken I need to ramble :evil:
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 am

Ramble? I think you should be raging!! Have a good old rage and get it out of the way. Then ring amazon and get it sorted out asap!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 am

You should be raging! What happened to it GC? If it broke without it being your fault you call those guys up and tell them to replace it. You paid good money for that thing. I saw the price of those kindles on there website..
I cannot wait to get started reading more today. I am in need to know what is going on.. lol
I am sorry to hear about the Kindle. Call them up!! :D
Replace or Refund GC!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 am

GC have you contacted Amazon yet?
They are very good about getting you a new one mailed out to replace the bad one. I know because I have had to do this twice. Their customer service is exceptional !!! smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 am

Funny how we all seem to burn them out Rolling Eyes maybe they're just not man enough to keep up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 am

Do you think it is a new release issue? I have V2 and have never had an issue with it... She says hoping not to tempt fate!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 am

maybe, I'm still waiting for the new version update - could be something like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 am

Maybe mine has insecurity issues next to iPad so it knows it has to behave lol
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Well that book was fantastic! I never saw that coming. What an ending. Off to make dinner and then starting the next one..
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:29 am

I am about 1/2 through this book. Lovin' it. I have already bought the second one.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:35 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:00 am

Ok, will start book 1 at lunch time
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 am

star Once Bitten star

Boy, I am going down a dangerous road, but have to ask. Could this have been what Anita Blake might have been if LKH hadn't gone erotica? I love this kick-butt heroine!! I adore Shaz and Arys. Alexa has endured more heartache than most of our girls do. Wow. Her first lover killed her family. That is soooo not good. I am going to have to think about Raoul for a while. Alexa hates him, but I'm not sure that I can. I wonder if she will ever run into Zoey? I am still too full of the afterglow of the first book to form coherent questions. So good. Her two lovers are fine with me....enjoy, Alexa! And Trina. And us!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 am

Oh just wait until The Wicked KIss my friend. Even better!!!
You get more Kale heart

We have actually had a discussion with Trina about the similarities between LKH. She is not a fan smile
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Ok, don;t take this the wrong way, because this is a good thing, but I read the few few chapters and I keep thinking of Riley Jenson (or even Mercy Thompson or even Jane Yellowrock)! Love a bad ass werewolf hanging with vamps and other supes and working to kill off the baddies. Nope, Anita was almost dry in the beginning before she went erotica. There needed to be a mix between the two...like a few of the middle books had sometimes before the ardeur. I wouldn't insult Alexa by comparing her to early Anita.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Oh and so far I am loving her vamp coworker and the vamp guy at the bar. The wolf (not the ex, the bartender) is sweet but almost too sweet. I like the bad boy vamps so far.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:05 pm

mmmmmm That would be Kale, the co worker!!!!!!

I have already claimed that one usp Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Yes Alexa is in no way Anita. She is in a class all on her own.
I love that she doesn't have a guilty conscious either. She accepts her as she is. Hell she likes to watch Arys eat!!

Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 pm

yes kale with the one blue, one brown eye who dresses fashionable in a dark grey sweater and black pants with a black duster to the floor, or Arys with distressed jeans and a black T showing off his muscles and blue eyes...OK, maybe I paid a bit too much attention!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 pm

A girl can't help notice these things. I completely understand Wink

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh, no. No, no....I in no way meant to compare Alexa to Anita! And certainly not Trina to LKH. What I meant was that Trina has delivered a kick ass heroine with 2 lovers that actually makes sense! So far, I like all her characters being so guilt free....at least as far as their nature goes.

(I hate the arduer, it got boring REAL fast!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONCE BITTEN
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: