Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your Literary Poison ....

Go down 
+18
Starbrites
Mochabookluver
calimama
lornadune
Greencat
hmashburn
caligrl
sabby
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
b4v
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
Doppleganger
2shay
uapeople
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 pm

About to crack open the latest J R Ward and then kerrilyn Sparks new one, but 1st I just read the 1st chapter of Jim Butcher's new one Ghost Story here http://us.penguingroup.com/static/pages/extras/ghoststory/index.html
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Starting Showalter's The Darkest Secret. I'll let you know what I think of it. It's the story of Amun and Haidee.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Oooh yes let me know please!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:33 pm

uapeople wrote:

star
Ugh I don't know. When they put out bits of pieces before the last book came out, I was lead to believe that her fetch dated Tybalt and I was royally pissed. When will they get together? Killing me! And I want see see her daughter for real this time.

star Late Eclipses

Hhhmmm yeah well apparently May Daye dont swing that way!!! I'm wondering what Tybalt thinks about October's new look; didnt seem like Connor was to keen on it. I know I want them to get together PRONTO!!! the suspense is killing me!!! Obviously Rayseline was crazy but cant believe she turned out to be such a Bitch!! :evil:
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 am

star late eclipses star
I could hate if she and Connor hooked up, but now with his wife no longer in the picture I have a really bad feeling. I thought Tybalt expected her to look like that (or at least to change)...just a feeling. Poor Mei Ling...so sad. I think Toby will have her own kingdom at some point- I mean she has the land granted now, but I think she will shape it, etc, and get her own people from all the people she's helped over the years.
Back to top Go down
lornadune

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 am

Haven't read through the entire list so sorry if I am duplicating! But has anyone read A Discovery of Witches? I would love to know what people think! I generally loved it but with a few bothersome parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:20 am

high on the TBR list smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 am

I am still bookless 😢
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:42 am

Ok, just started Kerrilyn Spark's new one that just came out Tuesday...WOW...so much just happened in the very beginning...Sqeeeeee! And a new world type creature! Have a feeling this one will be good!
Back to top Go down
hopsngrapes

hopsngrapes

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:20 pm

If you would like to read a time travel romance, "Out of Time" by Monique Martin is a good choice. It was definately a page turner for me. smile Cheap too for $.99 as an ebook. Paranormal romance with some historical/sci-fi.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:28 am

Thanks...sounds interesting hops.

I am loving this new Kerrelyn Sparks one! and a hot kilted male vamp almost 500 years old makes it all that much better!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 am

I just read this about the next book out in the Iron Sea series. I'm so excited and your were right Swede. If you guys haven't read Iron Duke, I would highly recommend it.

http://meljeanbrook.com/books/the-iron-seas/heart-of-steel

She also said she there will be a short from this world out this summer. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Yay!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:54 am

I bet that description made you happy, Swede!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:07 am

I just knew all along that Fox was alive smile he is not a fox like Kiyo, no, no no!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:17 am

:affraid: Hope not!

I've just finished reading latest in the latest YA Maximum Ride series. I had forgotten why I enjoy these books so much. They are just non-stop action from start to finish.

Slipped in the first in the Petite Mort series last night. Had to force myself to not start the next one straight away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:16 pm

so here is a funny funny book - not Josh or Jordan Sad but a guy called Ethan Day - and oh my god! you have to read "Snow Ho" ... Dick Lit, huh! who knew there was such a thing, and that it was so addictive!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 pm

More more more....

Snow Ho huh? I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 pm

uapeople wrote:
star late eclipses star
I could hate if she and Connor hooked up, but now with his wife no longer in the picture I have a really bad feeling. I thought Tybalt expected her to look like that (or at least to change)...just a feeling. Poor Mei Ling...so sad. I think Toby will have her own kingdom at some point- I mean she has the land granted now, but I think she will shape it, etc, and get her own people from all the people she's helped over the years.

Yeah I have a bad feeling to about the triangle of love?!?!?! Tybalt knew something could change I'm not sure if he knew exactly what to expect though. Mei Ling was extremely sad.... and unexpected. Well now that she's more pure blood it makes sense for her to rule her own kingdom; its gonna get interesting thats for sure. And "Auntie" Ludaieg??? SCARY!!! :affraid: One good thing is hopefully the court of Cats will be more accepting of Toby with what she did for them now.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 am

Um what did you say again sabby, was distracted again by chocolate from your icon...LOL...yes, so much to come and Ludaieg was a shocker. Fingers crossed for Tybalt and Toby.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:11 am

star Late Eclipses star
and how did her fetch that was part of her DNA and so close to her become gay when Toby seems far from? I wonder if she is almost now the opposite of Toby in many ways.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:15 am

Okay, okay. I know how you all love the PR and Uf and m/m and so do I. But, you have got to read Sleep Softly by Faith/Gwen. I don't have to tell anyone what a JY fan I am 'cause I am a Faith-ful Puddy-Tat, but Sleep Softly is my favorite ... favorite book by Faith. It has everything. I thought Rapid Descent was great, and it was, but Sleep Softly has movie written all over it. I have asked Faith on her thread if they are pimping this book to movie producers. You would have to read it to understand what I mean. A great southern dynastic family...a little different from most....there are horses and dogs and one of the best mystery plots I've ever read. Action starts on page one and doesn't let up. You will laugh a lot, too. Great dialog. Great everything. I wish I was a better reviewer. Crap. Must Read.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Shay - is Sleep Softly part of a series or a standalone?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 am

Stand alone. I wish it was a series.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 am

OK, so anyone else going to read the next Keri Arthur coming out April 19? It is the next in the sea-dragon (or whatever they are called again) entitled Mercy Burns. Not my favorite of her series but I am excited to finally get a new book from her. Love her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your Literary Poison ....
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next