Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion

Go down 
+4
showmethelove
2shay
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm

I found it and told I WAN'T MORE!!! BTW, I'm still thinking about Wild Bill heart
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I read the first in the Channeling Morpheus series and really enjoyed it. I read in her newsletter that she's re-releasing the series with a book every couple if months, so I'm going to wait and get the new versions as they come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:04 am

Read BETWEENTIMES damn! what a cute little story!! am now reading SLEEPWALKER.. brilliant as always - I seem to love everything Jordan writes.. but I think it is gonna be a tear jerker Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 am

Finished SLEEPWALKER ... Damn it was good!! Onto Jane True next... Better be some Anyan loving... But would take Ryu too smile
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:53 pm

UUUUMMMM ok I was about to complain a little about the SO series that I read during my cruise. The were light, quick enjoyable reads but I didnt feel at all invested until books 4 and 5 (which I loved); because I felt like I had just been dumped into this story without any world or relationship building. I thought maybe my expectations were too high since I F'n LOVE the psycop series; But when I look at the first page of this thread it has CM #1-5 and SO #6-10..... so does that mean I made a booboo and shouldve started with CM??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:33 am

The first book is Payback. If you didn't start with that then yeah, you started at number 6 instead of 1.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 am

OH that sucks Sabby!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:12 am

Well I hope the smexy in the stories made up for the confusion, sabby. No doubt JCP does that verra well.

I stopped reading CM after #3. They were actually a bit too heavy on the smexy, and light on the plot for me. (Stop laughing!) Laughing I love the characters and the story (and yes, the hawt sex too), but i'd enjoy the overall package more if there was less sex and more story. I need to be in a very specific frame of mind to read them! lol

I often am left wondering where the line between romance and erotica lies, and which side of that line some of my books fall on. CM helped clear that up partially, at least in my own little twisted head. Now I wonder how publishers and authors define that line. I would consider CM erotica....is.that how JCP defines them? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 pm

I had the same thoughts in regards to this series. There was actually less sex in the latter books. Or maybe there was more story. Either way, I did prefer 6-10.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh that does SUCK!!! so yeah I started with Brazen!!! It was #1-5 on Fictionwise!!! Mad cussing tantrum So... want to swap Dopple I'll show you mine if you show me yours??? Laughing

There was some pretty hot scenes in the 6-10 but it wasnt overwhelming; go figure?! no idea
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Petit Morts bundle on sale now from JCP books. Available individually on 10/25.

http://jcpbooks.com/
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:29 pm

I've got them all!!!! And I'm gonna read 'em!!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Me too! Me too! A week early!! twirling
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm

UUuuummm are these a continuation of Wild Bill or am I confused?? scratch
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:36 pm

No these are a collection of shorts with a shared story arc. This is the third and final set. Written by JCP, Josh Lanyon and Sean Kennedy. The newest also includes Clare London.

I wish we got more Wild Bill and Mikey heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:46 pm

The first ten are available through various sellers and can be bought individually. You can't get the final 7 individually till the 25th.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm

And now I'm done with them all. bye
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:00 am

I said I would pace myself with the Petite Morts. Who was I kidding? They're addictive little stories.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 am

They are incredible! Which one are you one?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 am

#4, Other People's Weddings. I've been reading one every day, and I can tell I'm going to be sad when there aren't any left.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 am

Ooohhhh, the glittery Viking. I love that one.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Awwww, that was sweet. heart
So not what I was expecting when you mentioned a glittery Viking....I thought maybe Hamer was going to dress up or something. LOL
On to Spanish Fly Guy! Whee!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Another excellent story. Chance is such a grouch in that one.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:01 am

Doppleganger wrote:
I said I would pace myself with the Petite Morts. Who was I kidding? They're addictive little stories.

Hmm thinking better not to start them till I have time to read more than one then? I was going to read them as in between books, but I'm scared I'll start them and that will be it till I hit the end!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 am

Dang it Dopple, I was hoping for mediocre reviews to see if I could stay away!!! I was kidding myself given the authors involved but no idea No No confused but an attempt had to be made to save my overextended behind!!!! So I guess the bundle package is the best way to go??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next