Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion

Go down 
+4
showmethelove
2shay
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Nearly finished SO - really enjoyed it, they are so short and sweet that you just fly through them,
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 pm

I am reading Petit Morts........love em.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:17 pm

I liked the Petit Morts series also. Some are better than others but all of them were good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:22 am

man Fae I know you warned me but I am crying like a baby - Wishink Well - is a killer story! just having read In A Dark Wood by Josh I am left in utter awe by these 2 authors who are able to cram so much emotion into such a short story Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 am

finished WW - far out fae that was sooooooooooo intense Sad i just keep crying!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:22 am

Wasn't it incredible? And is Chance in trouble?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 am

thats what i wondered too - god fae the tears are streaming down my face! god i am gonna look gorgeous tomorrow morning with my sleepy puffy eyes
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

We should maybe put up a warning to not read this story in the middle of the night as it prevents Beauty Sleep. I was reading it around midnight too and just couldn't stop crying. I should probably not think about it all that much right now, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:50 pm

i messaged Jordan as is my way Wink there is one more batch of stories this year - and then that is that for chance
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:56 pm

I like that news. I hope Chance gets a chance at happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:59 pm

She is funny - i said that i couldnt stop crying, that it was so beautiful - and she said as an author she could write stories of Victor Blayne spilling stuff on his jacket every day - but needs to push boundaries too
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Good, cause I like both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:16 pm

darn it you are a hard woman to catch... will pm you
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Should I read Hemovore first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm

I liked hemovore it is a stand alone so can be read at any time
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 am

Anton and Ray from Body Art were interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Was that the one we all bought yesterday in our Fictionwise attack? I got no reading done yesterday at all Sad ... Was it good? I could do with a JCP fix
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 pm

It was good.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:32 am

I read Payback and am about to start Vertigo. I want to know how Michael is going to find Wild Bill. Or is Wild Bill going to find him and do those naughty things he was whispering about. I hope so Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Starting Manikin. This is such a hawt cover. Can't wait to read about Michael's reaction when he sees Wild Bill followed him! cheers
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:33 pm

The Manikin cover is incredibly hot. Smokin' hot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Hmmmm I think you like these books smile hehehe
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:08 am

So I finished the last one. I want more!!! These books are like crack. Seriously! Wild Bill and Mikey together is so smokin' HOT. You know I love the steam but found myself just waiting and wanting the sweet moments. heart When Wild Bill told Mikey he was the best thing that ever happened to him I about lost it.
Wild Bill flirty

I liked how JCP swapped POVs each book. It helped me understand Wild Bill. I was trying to figure out what he really meant in the Mikey POVs.

Loved them all! PLEASE tell me she plans to write more!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:53 pm

My fingers are very crossed. It makes it hard to get stuff done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:14 pm

She wants to too smile she has a FB page whit - find it and "like" it she puts interesting stuff up smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion   Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hemovore, Channeling Morpheus and Sweet Oblivion
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next