Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha & Omega Series

Go down 
+3
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
kimba
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Alpha & Omega Series Empty
PostSubject: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 am

i) "Alpha and Omega" (novella, published in On the Prowl )

1. Cry Wolf (2008)

2. Hunting Ground (2009)

3. Alpha and Omega (January 2012)
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 pm

I read all of these books. I prefer Adam and mercy,but I really adore Charles!

And poor Bran is with that awful Leah! Ugh,I keep hoping that he will get rid of her. She is so mean and unlikable,I just can't stand her. And even if PB tries to reform her no that Anna/omega is in the pack,I will never like her. Shes tried to hurt/kill Mercy. has been cruel to Sam and Charles,etc
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 pm

I like Charles too. Although Anna isn't my favorite character I really like the A & O series and the last book left me feeling better about her. I'm not in love with Bran or Sam like some. I adore Warren and Ben. I think we all love Adam heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 pm

I read those books out of order. It didn't leave me feeling good about Anna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 pm

i dont want to start any other books at the minute . . . hope to get River Marked any day now...
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 pm

I would have enjoyed the Alpha & Omega books more if I hadn't read the Mercy books first. They suffer by comparison. I do like Charles, but Anna is not the strong or independant character that Mercy is. More of a good supporting character than a main character, imo.
Hopefully, Charles and Anna's characters will appear more in the Mercy books after the A&O series ends. (One more book, right?)
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Is that all, only one more?? I didn't mind Anna, I felt for her in the anthology and she dealt with that bitch Leah. But Mercy is one of my favourite kick arse heroines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:34 pm

I really enjoyed Masques and Wolfsbane too. I would love to read more about that world. Think less lovey and funny Bayou Moon but still very good.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 pm

I haven't read those - are they good?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

They are good. I really need to read her other series too. I seem to like all her work.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

She is awesome, everything is totally believable and she is my knowledge base for wolves now smile she makes me like them as much as vamps smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:35 pm

One of the main characters is named Wolf for reasons you will understand if you read it. I think you would really like these. Oh and yes there is some romance.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

I do need some lovin' smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:16 pm

smexy loving? or just cute romance?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 pm

It's not like Mercy and Adam. That's about as smexy as I've read PB get. They are really good though.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:42 pm

From Patricia Briggs' website blurb about the Alpha-Omega books:
"The series has plenty of action, but there's more emphasis in on the romantic attraction between the hero and heroine. On a romance-readers scale, this series is sweet rather than steamy."

I think 'sweet rather than steamy' sums it up pretty well. Briggs does 'sweet' romance better than anyone else I've read. They honestly don't need the steam.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:11 am

Cute romance is nice.
But I do need some smexy at some point - otherwise it is just very frustrating!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Yay! I just got River Marked in the post! Oops wrong thread.... Who gives a... Toss?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:41 am

Starting these today!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I enjoyed on the prowl. It was short but a good start to a series. I really liked the 2 different POV. I am wondering if the rest of the series is written the same way?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:32 pm

I am struggling with these books. It's not that I think there awful or anything it's more like there just really lacking. I can't pin point what there lacking just that they are.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:50 pm

I wasn't really a fan of Anna. I've really made some people intensely angry in saying that over the years, too. I found myself more interested in the relationship between Charles and Bran in these books. I really prefer Mercy's books.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Hope nobody beats me with a stick but I understand what your talking about. smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:04 pm

LOL, well, it wasn't the posters on this site that were angry with me. It seems the people that love the series really love it, though.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Anna is not the strong independant woman that Mercy is, there's really no comparison. If you love one of them, you aren't necessarily going to love the other just because it's the same author.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha & Omega Series   Alpha & Omega Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha & Omega Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next