Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions for Faith

Go down 
+15
L.Blanchard
hmashburn
MHaskell
throy567
sabby
b4v
2shay
uapeople
showmethelove
Doppleganger
kimba
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:59 am

Messes up, hmmm?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Ok, I found some interesting stuff I had posted prior during my reread. All was discussed and many things were address already by Faith, but here's some stuff...Sorry for any typos/mistakes.

:Star: MB star
Ok so very interesting stuff from Selena in book 2 about the prophesy and things I never noticed before. Too much to list but interesting choices of words....like the creature who will help us. Then she says only the person who will save us will know all of the secret prophesy. Also that we all suffer for the sins the Sons committed. And the cross of sin or something. Interesting stuff.
Not sure if this is important or not but when little Evan and Angie were in the witch circle, little Evan had a pinkish spell over him by the witches. The only other person that made pinkish spells I know of is Evelina. Also there was a grey spell over Angie and Angie wielded black spells. And the stone which started out pinkish, when blood was added turned red (like the thorns) and emitted red light. And the cross glowed white.
Ok, more to make you heads hurt. Here goes... When Jane is with Rick at the end of book 2 and into MB, when they have sex, is it unprotected? I mean Beast always says things in the series about sex without mating and how sad and pointless and always notices when women are not fertile, so... Is she having sex with the intent for "kits"? Wouldn't Rick, since he's so loose, use protection or question her for not asking about birth control? Does that mean that Leo can sire children even though he's a vamp (because Beast wants to mate with him also)? I assume there is no birth control on Jane's side if Beast would not be so content, nor do I think Rick would be so worried about the were thing... And then does that mean that Rick was having unprotected sex with the panther were? Is he maybe snipped? Doesn't he worry about disease or does Leo's blood sips cure him on Std's?
Another thing...Rick is a cop and it seems not overly rich. When they 1st went out before they dated, they went Dutch. Then he finally asks her out but for beers and burgers hides treat which never happened bc the kids were kidnapped. then they dated for a little over a month. He seems to keep trying to make time for her while undercover. But like I said, not a rich man, but he buys her a pound of her favorite tea for $120 and a new BBQ grill... Guilty conscious???
And if I have the timing right, he was already sleeping with the were cat when they went to her apt to pack her up and he also know of the wolves bc he made 2 b grade movie comments. They got back and he left real quick after lots of calls and testing in the car ride back with Jane's stuff. He made plans for breakfast the next day. He didn't seem in too deep at this point, so I'm thinking he meets up with the wolves right away and gets in trouble and tries to tell her by showing up with the crazy wolf at their diner a few hours earlier. Funny thing is that she almost could have overlapped him with the wolves at that time... Lol... They probably just missed each other. How can Rick keep it up with all the sex????
I assume love bite means breaking the skin, right? I am thinking this (the bite) hasn't happened just yet or Jane would have noticed some broken skin on Rick during their trip to her place. And regular kissing wouldn't pass it I assume. As for Rick and Jane, so Beast permits use of a condom in love making and is content? Wow, shocking.
And here is discussion stuff...
Ok, but one thing I did think of while reading last night...I bet it wasn't just his undercover way this time...the more I think of it, even if Rick wasn't gonna sleep his way into the investigation, I think Leo told him to on this one. I think Leo may have told him to sleep with Jane originally and I think he wanted to himself, and may have had Jane wanted him to, but when Jane asked in book 2, did Leo ask you to sleep with me, he got all mad and said no one tells me who to sleep with. I think that even though Rick was Leo's he had Katie to somewhat protect him because of their family relation. Now Katie is unavailable, so if or when Leo asked Rick to sleep with the were leopard chick, I think he had to (on this reread I am realizing that Leo is not all that nice when it comes to dictation who sleeps with who or who gives blood to who). As for the wolves, I don't think Leo knew they were around yet, so that was all Rick's own fault, though I think he may have just gotten in too deep and maybe never planned to sleep with the crazy wolf chick. I haven't gotten that far into the reread. I may change my mind or discover something.
It was bugging me on the reread. I kept thinking about Beast and her comments about sex without mating and how pointless and sad...then I wondered how would Beast let Jane use some sort of birth control when she wanted Jane to mate for kits. Then I was wondering when and how Rick may have contracted the were virus...like was it before Jane and his trip or after and if before, why didn't Jane pick up on it Especially if it were by bite, but then I wondered if Rick was having unprotected sex and then no bite would be necessary in that case...but wouldn't he smell different if he were infected or even have some left over sent of her somewhere (on clothes, etc) even after a shower, etc.). Sorry, I'm probably over-thinking. I am thinking that he was having sex, but protected before their trip, but didn't catch it until she bit him after they got back and he left saying they'd meet for breakfast next day and that was why the green guy came and killed the were panther.

I am thinking yes, only because when the were was on TV and said that sex is forbidden with human because of the spread of the were contagion, his tightened up...then he didn't talk any more and ran out the minute they got back. No more making out or touching. I think he just pecked her a kiss goodbye on the cheek. It could be a few things...He could be nervous of spreading the contagion to Jane (if he hadn't already), he could be feeling guilty because one of the phone calls or texts could have ordered him to have sex or woo the were panther chick (but could he really order him if it is forbidden fro the weres to do it and if it makes Rick s were- I think not- I think Leo ordered before it was known it was forbidden and therefore he probably already had sex with her)....I am thinking this because in order for the were panther to like him so much to try and change him you'd think they have been having relations for a little while. Now, the last option...he didn't have sex would mean that he woo'ed the were panther chick so much in a day that the were wolf chick was told and the wolf took him from the panther the same day that Rick and the panther 1st had sex (I have to reread but I think it all happened the same day)?

But if he hadn't already had sex with either were, why would he knowing he could catch it even if ordered? Isn't that too much of a risk even for the investigation? I assumed the were cat was by choice but the wolf was not. I also wonder if he was upset that Jane didn't say anything after the TV telecast, because I do think he wonders if she is a were or at least that cat who saved him and if so, then maybe him getting upset was because he thought he could catch it from Jane? or could Leo have discussed what he heard in the red thorn circle with him? Gosh I hope we find out in the next one!

Or maybe he thought he may have been infected by the sabertooth lion guy...or maybe he was???? Do we know if Jane can spread skinwalker? I'd think not because wasn't her mom a normal human? But if she could, could you imagine if she had infected an old boyfriend and finds out somewhere down the road? eeek
*edited for injected to infected...LOL

Interesting, as Jane enters the house after the cued with Gee and the wolves, and after checking in with Leo and Bruiser hinting at knowing what Rick was up to, the wards from Molly and now Evelina tingled and kinda hurt but were BLUE. Was that when she picked up the spell? Or was it something from Gee left on her? Could it be that Gee did the spell and not EVIL-Ine like we thought and why Angie warned Jane of Gee? So confused.

Ok so I know she was hurt when she went for her breakfast date but as hurt as she was, she even said to herself that Rick isn't stupid, he was giving her a message. Rick has always been a stand-up guy and therefore would break up with her in person if that was what he was doing, not leave her stood up in a public place with others that knew them to tell her. No not like him. I think he would think after the whole TV thing and were stuff that he'd think she knew he was undercover, so even if he was out with another woman and one who didn't fit any of his sister or acquaintances, it didn't necessarily mean anything. I do understand rejection and how it clouds everything, but why the heck didn't she ask what table he was at and sniff to see if it were were. If she had shed smell the same one from the night before... And maybe even smell if sex was involved?

And if Evangelina is working with glamor to look younger, was it ever proven that it was the cat at the diner with a wig? Could it have been Evangelina in some glamor... And she does gave red hair. Rick wouldn't have been able to tell.

Ok 2 things from the party
1. How did (if she did) Jane claw Kenni?
2. Never noticed this before but Sabina comes to her and tells her she only scented such creatures once before and that was when they went to the Eldest Son of darkness and he was slain by a lion or a leopard... That tells me 2 things... One it wasn't a skin walker since she smelled the impostor of Leo's son(unless his smell was too morphed). And that therefore it wasn't a skinwalker but a were at who killed him. And she says you have allowed such a beast into this "domain". I was thinking she was talking of Kennobi, but could it be Gee or the green man?

think he was definitely undercover and met the were cat before their trip. As to whether he has sex- I'm not sure the tensing after hearing the TV about the sex and bites as transmission of the contagion and the way he left with the quick kiss on the cheek could be because
a. he had been bitten or had sex with the were cat
b. he thought Jane was a were and may have infected him and still hadn't told him
c. He knew he might have to sleep with the were cat under Leo's orders
And speaking of Leo- why would he say to Kenni that Jane was good for his bed if were aren't allowed to sleep with humans for fear of spreading the virus? Was he publicly announcing that Jane wasn't human? Was he just testing to see what the were panther would do? Would he really have forced Jane to sleep with him? (He does have that right of kings way- which BTW is why I think Jane has such issues with Bruiser because Bruiser grew up with his mother prostituting herself to provide for him and his sister. He understands sacrifice and will have no issue sleeping with someone if Leo dictates it like there is nothing wrong with it because Leo has taken him under his wing and been good to him and so he will be loyal).
I think I have the order off...
So between the time Rick left, Jane went to the wolves and was saved and spelled by Gee, then went to vamp headquarters, met with Leo and then Bruiser. She went home and through buzzing wards on the house to a drunken Evagelina who I think spelled her at this point and eats dinner and had a good time at the witch conference because George likes her and Molly thinks so, too. At some point she noticed Gee watching her from where Rick used to. She went out again and came home and turned to into Beast. She found out the wolves were hunting in her territory and that the female were cat was following. Then she calls a cab and has him take her home where she changes clothes and has the cab take her to her breakfast date with Rick. He was there earlier with the other redheaded chick. She is all mad and goes to meet with the security guys at vamp central. She then goes to the karate master and then slept. She gets ready for the party ad wears the dress Bruiser told her to and Bruiser picks her up and actually stares at Evagelina like he 1st noticed her. They go in the limo to the vamp party. The green guy is secured until teh wolves arrived and all went FUBAR. The were female cat disappeared the moment the wolves came. She was killed and then Katie came upon her and then attacked Leo. Sooo if Rick was with the were cat, it had to have been between the time when she tracked the wolf kill and if she was with Rick before, would she have smelled Rick? (which was probably just hours before the breakfast date) to the time of the party.
I thought of that after I said it that Evie is tall, but she does seem to have glamor. I just don;t see the wolf chick as sane enough to sit through a diner meal. I think it was the were cat. I think the wolf only 1st ahold of Rick and by force at the party once the cat was dead (but I may change my mind as I keep reading). I think though that he knew something was wrong at the diner or he wouldn't have gone there and needed her help (or maybe he was saying he was undercover not just ditching her).
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Ooops...a wee bit more I found

star MB star
I need to verify it though- and parts are missing- there was a part where she discovered her father's murderer (had a creepy dream starting out with the wolves at the bar and turning into what really happened to her and her parents). Is her mother definitely dead? I mean the dad is, and the mother was gang raped, but was she killed? And the wolf with the beard...she said she never had retribution, could that be the wolf Leo killed that Raul is a descendant of? If the females wolves can't spawn then how are there wolves, because if they bite other humans to turn them then isn't the green guy is supposed to kill them?

He just attacked her because she was chasing the messenger that left an envelope in her door...and she comes back and Bruiser is worried and she says it was Leo and then he's all worried about Leo...see that is why I'm not a Bruiser fan. I get it Leo is like his dad, his lover and his family all wrapped up in one, but he can't say to Jane I want you forever and then a few hours later pine away for his old job at Leo's side. As for Leo, I really really shouldn't like him. he has tried to kill Jany times. he's a man whore and a pimper outer, but I do like him. I think Gee is coming up higher on my guy list. Here's the new order Rick, Gee, Leo, the twins and Bruiser.
Oh and one more thing...Evagelina and Bruiser had a conversation when Jane came back with her and Leo's blood on her. Evie said that some scions don't thrive on blood and some blood is poison and some vampires can only sire children with fangs...so that tells me that some vampire can sire children!!!!!

Ok Jane is a bloodhound and at the morgue. She sniffed the corpse and smelled Katie, fish (the green guy), Gee and Kenni (and some of his DNA in a private place). She smelled all the party goers on her hands. She then smells Rick on her mouth. The pictures of Rick had been delivered probably by Gee through the mail slot and that is probably who Leo was chasing until the dead blood he drank from Kate made him veer after Jane. Anyway. the pictures all were of Rick and a redheaded girl kissing or entering a hotel, then a picture of them kissing from the veranda of a hotel but this one it's apparent it's Safa the cat were and if you compare the other pictures the coloring size, etc all look like the same girl...the cat were. Now, I am the first to think that Rick would sleep his way undercover, even if with Jane (he'd feel guilty, but if he really thought it was for the greater good...well he may very well cheat), BUT there is no proof right now that he did no more that kiss her and fondle her. I am thinking they went to the hotel after the diner (that would work better if he hadn't slept with her...but I'm thinking either way if the diner was first or second he got bit at this point most likely whether or not he had sex with her. And if he didn't have sex with her, and then she gets killed because she bit him, and then she gets killed and Rick gets kidnapped and then raped by the crazy she wolf....then Jane is the bigger cheater dancing and kissing and making out in the shower with Bruiser! And who is to say that Gee did snap some shots of that that could haunt Jane...oh you were tied up, bit and raped by weres, but look what Jane was doing while you were there! Ok, back to reading.

I just got to the part where she found the hotel room from the pictures with the girl with red headed wig. She found a red headed wig and a blonde one and they smelled of the wolf chick. Maybe, Rick got back into town, met with the were cat at the nice hotel with the veranda and kissed her. Then the were cat being scared of the were panther guy didn't have sex (or maybe Rick not wanting the contagion and not wanting to cheat got out of sex with her) but set up a meeting with the were wolf (maybe at Rick's prodding) for a meeting. Maybe the were cat bites him and it scares him or maybe he knows something and is scared of the wolves or maybe he already knows something is wrong...so Rick chooses the diner because he's trying to tell Jane something (like I'm undercover and will be MIA, I'm in too deep, the wolves are planning something, the were wolf is magnolia Sweets....something). Then Jane goes to the diner early morning and he's been and gone. She does all her stuff and goes to the party in the evening. I assume Rick motors to the wolf motel on his bike after the diner. I assume he must not be taken just yet becasue he is able to walk down the street during the party and the were cat grabs him and leads him in and kisses him in the study before being shot and bled from claws in her throat. That is when the wolf chick does steal him, takes him back to the hotel as a hostage and rapes him repetitively because she wants him...he probably flirted with her and her being in perpetual heat wanting him as a mate. He tries to escape and they see he's an undercover cop. They take him to scout out Leo's because the were cat knew the sneaky way in/out and then they take him to the shed. I am wishing also 2shay that he didn't cheat....the above is the only scenario that I can come up with in which he didn't cheat but was raped. What I don;t get is if Rick wasn't cheating with the were cat and actually having intercourse then why does she like him so much...my answer is that either he already carries the contagion from Jane or he smells of Jane/Beast and it attracts her. Or she is like a possession of the Kenni and has never been let out. Another thing the were cat had had sex with Kenni before being killed and even if Rick used a condom, and if she showered afterward, wouldn't Kenni have smelled it? He is a were after all. I think Rick was so scared of the wolf chick (I mean he did make comments of wolves being like the B movie freaks) I doubt even undercover and to find out a grand plan of going after Leo would he sleep with her and add the contagion to it...highly doubtful. Now speaking of Leo, if he did realize that the wolf was magnolia Sweets, the very last thing he'd do was to have sex with Leo's sweet, because even Katie couldn't save him from Leo's wrath in that!
Another thing...Angie warns Jane to keep Bruiser, Ricky-Bo and the were panther safe and that she defeated the blue man but still be careful. Hmmmm
Ok another question for anyone who wants to take a poke at it. Why doesn't silver affect Jane in any way like it does the vamps and wolves? Does it affect the were panthers? If skinwalkers were the mothers to other were creatures then why are they immune? Does it come back to religion or something?
I am thinking he got bit at Leo's right before the were cat got killed

OK, crazy thought...remember when in Cat's tatts the witch tattoo chick asked him to pick an animal...wolf, horse, cat or I forget? He said he picked cat and he wasn't sure why....well maybe that was him choosing his fate with what were to happen when he got bit by both wolf and cat on which one would come to the forefront or even if Jane would win or the wolf chick would win....or maybe even Jane did infect him and the taint from the weres triggered it but since he had the cat tattoo it made him choose cat? Also wierd that the parts of the tattoos that were shredded were the drops of blood and the two sets of cat eyes.

That could be also, but I am trying to give Rick teh benefit of the doubt that maybe he hadn't had sex at all with Safia and was raped by Magnolia. The first time I was convinced he was a bad boy because of his reaction to the Tv and the transmission of the were taint...now I am second guessing that...everything we see from Jane's POV or by other people is that he's a cheater...maybe that is what we are led to believe as readers but not really how it was...hmmmm. Maybe even Gee wants Jane to think that...maybe he still has alterior motives...like maybe he wants Jane or wants Jane with Leo or someone else?

Ok, so she sees Rick on the street when she was about to leave she smells he's a black were panther. Then she thinks..he had sex and was bitten by Safia way before he was picked up by the wolves...and remembered the scent of Rick in the elevator....Now that said, she had smelled him in the other secret passage, was his scent normal then? And if so then she definitely bit him right before the green guy killed her and probably didn't have sex with him...but then the green guy and or the wolves got him and stored him at Leo's until the daylight and then carried him out. If the green guy was around then the wolves wouldn't bite Rick until after he wasn't around...but if he was an enforcer, wouldn't he follow the wold chick to see if she was complying? Why did it take him so long to kill her? Was it because Rick was already infected by the were cat? Did she infect someone else of did he just discover she had infected someone in her mael group? I am assuming the other wrist ties that were older in the hotel room were from other men she tied up and turned becaus ethey didn't smell of Rick. I think she was been growing her gang by luring the men alone and then binding them and having her way with the guys following and since they were turned and wolves mate for life they followed the crazy b*tch in whatever she wanted did. In her own ways she mated for life too, juts mated multiple men but all of pack.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Shoot who needs the reread now. Thanks uap bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:06 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:41 pm

WTF Uapeople? I'll have to read that later :shock:
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Lol. Sorry
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm

I really will read it! Just amazed :D
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 am

I'm amazed too, UAP! I've literally copied and pasted it into a word doc, so I can read it in my recliner! Hm... I'll have things to ask tonight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

As will we. I want to know more about the blood diamond, magic colors and their origins, why witches can no longer be safely and easily turned,...
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:40 pm

sorry- that was really long and I just copied and pasted and didn;t reread myself either. I just searched for my old posts and pasted them in so some may be in response to other posters, etc.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Don't apologise, uap! I'm terrible at organising observations that way. I've copied and pasted it to read it all at my leisure :study:
Back to top Go down
throy567

throy567

PostSubject: The Short Story, something people forgot about Skinwalkers, and Jane's Vengeance   Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 pm

So what will the Ricky POV be under so i can get it
For those of you who think that Jane would be changing in the Snippet that was provided may i remind you that Jane is not moon bound, Beast simply has a stronger hold during the full moon (i am on my 5th reread/listen)
and in RC will there be more on Jane's past and if she found Vengeance for her family?
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:17 am

Hi Throy567 - nice to meet another JY fan, please post on the Introduce Yourself section under Forum Rules - we are a friendly but nosey bunch smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 am

Bummer,I missed last night Sad . Being on the east coast and getting up at 5am it was too late for me. Hubby is a Veterinarian and leaves to prep etc by 6 so I am an early bird. Will try to be there for the next one,with alot of caffeine!

So what goodies did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 am

It was 2am UK time so I had to miss out too Sad I have a transcript I can email to you if you want? Just PM me your addie.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 am

I was just amazed at all the newbies that came by for the chat! OMG!! Check out the members...!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 am

Looks like 15 newbies signed up last night. Wow! The chat room was full and rockin'.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 am

Great time was had...Thanks Faith!

Last edited by uapeople on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm

I am thinking up a few questions for the next chat. My focus will be my honeys: Leo and Rick!

I also want to know what Brusier thought once it sank in that Evil Evie spelled him? Is the spell broken.or is he still all gooey over Evie?
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:39 pm

God I hope not - that was gross!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:06 pm

I missed a good chat huh? Sad
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I need a copy of transcript pretty please too

I kind of remember popping in for a few minutes last night :face:
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 am

could it be posted on the thread maybe? If I get a file I will most likely lose it for the next time I search for it...LOL
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 am

Yes we will post the transcript like Swede did for the JCP chat last week.
Might wait to combine tonights with it too.

But we will work on it for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Faith
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next