Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions for Faith

Go down 
+15
L.Blanchard
hmashburn
MHaskell
throy567
sabby
b4v
2shay
uapeople
showmethelove
Doppleganger
kimba
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 am

come chat faith smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 am

I will put dollars in Faith's garter, too. Uhhhhh.....well, unless she wants to show up in person, I guess they will just go in her bank account. Faith may really like her job at the lab, so good for her. As a fan, I hope we put enough dollars in her garter that she feels that she can write full time. She does write a lot though.

Faith--Is it better for you to have a job where you can be in RL, or would you prefer to just write? Do you get your mind right at the lab? Do you enjoy interacting in that way? I'm not going to "wish" your job away if you do it for reasons besides financial security. If it's just financial security, I think your garter is going to start filling up soon. The JY series rocks. Hello financial security. Couldn't happen to a more talented and worthy woman.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:30 am

OMG- Thanks sooooo much Faith!

*sigh* Ricky-bo!

Hmmm so Safia felt good? That Ricky-ho (oops I mean Rick-bo)...LOL

So, I wonder if he had trouble shifting because he can wolf also or if he has some of what Jane is....sooo much suspense...and the smell of sex on Jane...was it sex with Rick or with Bruiser...hmmmm. I think she hot him to either knock him out to ease his pain or to anger him into forcing the change the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

If she hit him to ease his pain or anger him to help him shift, why did she wait until he mentioned hitting and hurting Leo? Why not do that as soon as his pain and shifting problem were apparent?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 am

And why would she care if he hurt Leo- I mean Leo had almost killed her...what 3 times? maybe the fact that he attacked while shifting helped make him complete the shift?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:40 am

The lab? I have this image of Faith as a mad scientist now, and she rocks the look. White lab coat, fabulous necklace, pretty boots and an evil glint in her eyes. :D

Why would Jane apologize before hitting Rick? Does she see him as damaged to the point he will eventually go mad? (Or maybe he's mad already, and attacking Leo is proof of it.)
Gee wouldn't put Rick down, because he isn't a vamp and therefore not his concern...right? Would that duty fall to Jane?
Feel free to punch holes in my thought process, because I don't like where it led me. Sad
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 am

I am thinking he may need a fetish necklace that maybe Jane did infect him herself as well...or having both wolf and cat infection at the same time could make him a multi-shifter, slightly different from Jane, but needing Jane's guidance. He probably needs meditation and maybe to see the shaman.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 am

I think she hit him to help him - although I'm not sure why, maybe she just felt like it - I know I did at various points!!

I work in a lab and wear a white coat too - and surprisingly it doesn't do up at the back 👅
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 am

"I work in a lab and wear a white coat too - and surprisingly it doesn't do up at the back"
**LOL
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Dopple--I don't want to punch holes in your theory. You get things right way too often! I think I like the idea that he will need a fetish or meditation to shift. We don't really know the circumstances under which he was trying to shift. I think it must have been a moon called shift or Jane would have been naked and shifting, too. I don't know what to think about him hitting Leo, unless he blames Leo for the mess he's in.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Oh, and Jane hit Rick, too. I think she was helping, not mad.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:15 pm

You know, maybe there is more to the reason why Leo hates weres of all kinds? Maybe they are mortal enemies? Maybe there was some instinct for Rick to attack Leo at his changing...why why didn't Rick reach out to Jane before...I know he was embarrassed and the whole cheating thing and all and wasn't sure he was a were yet, but still.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh absolutely - he slayed me in the last one 😢 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:45 pm

So did she hit Rick to knock him out? To force a change? or like Cher in moonsturck,,did she say 'snap out of it!"?

It's a rather sad/sweet scene between Rick and Jane.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:41 pm

bounce

Snap out of it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 pm

2shay wrote:
I will put dollars in Faith's garter, too. Uhhhhh.....well, unless she wants to show up in person, I guess they will just go in her bank account. Faith may really like her job at the lab, so good for her. As a fan, I hope we put enough dollars in her garter that she feels that she can write full time. She does write a lot though.

Faith--Is it better for you to have a job where you can be in RL, or would you prefer to just write? Do you get your mind right at the lab? Do you enjoy interacting in that way? I'm not going to "wish" your job away if you do it for reasons besides financial security. If it's just financial security, I think your garter is going to start filling up soon. The JY series rocks. Hello financial security. Couldn't happen to a more talented and worthy woman.

Mental pic of me with dollars in my garter. (laughing) Not a real purty pic, y'all!

I've been a StellarCon all weekend and just home to check in with you guys. You've been busy. I adore this site! Okay -- the lab. No, I'd quite in a skinny minute if I could get health insurance. But I have to wait and see what happens with the health insurance law first. And yes, I do get my head on straight at the lab, which is wonderful, but I could do that part time, you know? Like 2 days a weeks for 8 hours a day, rather than 2 days a week for 17 hours a day. Bleagh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:35 pm

dragonlady wrote:
Get that thong ready :P
She didn't smack until she found out about Leo.

lol! I did notice that!
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
If she hit him to ease his pain or anger him to help him shift, why did she wait until he mentioned hitting and hurting Leo? Why not do that as soon as his pain and shifting problem were apparent?

I wasn't gonna answer this because the story isn't finished, but hey -- I need to! It's eating away at my insides! So, I'll answer it with the questions that are running around in my brain like a cat with it's tail on fire. (dreadful mental image, I know)

If Beast is only *nearly* vamp fast, and Jane is only *nearly* vamp fast even when pulling on Beast, then how did Rick get the drop on him? And did he infect Leo? Did he infect someone else at the Clan Home? Did she drop him because she can smell his need-to-shift-sickness?
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Doppleganger wrote:
The lab? I have this image of Faith as a mad scientist now, and she rocks the look. White lab coat, fabulous necklace, pretty boots and an evil glint in her eyes. :D

Why would Jane apologize before hitting Rick? Does she see him as damaged to the point he will eventually go mad? (Or maybe he's mad already, and attacking Leo is proof of it.)
Gee wouldn't put Rick down, because he isn't a vamp and therefore not his concern...right? Would that duty fall to Jane?
Feel free to punch holes in my thought process, because I don't like where it led me. Sad

I'm not that cool! But I like the image. :P
I think Jane hits first and asks questinos later. She dosen't know enough except that Rick is not thinking straight and she has to protect the humans...
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:31 am

Wow - You have been a busy girl!! All this on top of crazy long shifts (17 hours?? I do 7 hours in a school lab and that is enough) and StellarCon weekend. Thank you for answering our questions - you're good to us puddies smile
I'm now wondering what Ricky Bo has been and done Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 am

Fur balls are a bugger Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 am

In additions to all the other speculation I have provided (as well as all you), I wonder is he has any wolf sickness and if that is what causes him the bad shifting.

Faith, love the extra questions, and I have no idea any of the answers to them. I must think hard on them. I do wonder if he drank from Leo and if so, when he was affected with both were strains if that did anything to him...like the vamp blood and were combined or something...but Rick was always a bit different not quite 100% human in my eyes, so maybe he had something else in his DNA that is causing this...maybe even some skinwalker?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 am

Faith Hunter wrote:
If Beast is only *nearly* vamp fast, and Jane is only *nearly* vamp fast even when pulling on Beast, then how did Rick get the drop on him? And did he infect Leo? Did he infect someone else at the Clan Home? Did she drop him because she can smell his need-to-shift-sickness?

I hadn't wondered how Rick got the drop on Leo before. Oh that's going to bug me now! I don't supposed it's as simple as the element of surprise.

Does this mean full vamps can be infected with the were virus? I had assumed (dangerous thing to do, I know) that blood servants and blood slaves were vulnerable to the virus, but vamps were not. Huh, another detail to ponder.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 am

If Faith is answering questions with more questions does that mean we got something right? If so, what?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 am

Wait I missed that "Did he infect someone else at the Clan Home?" Please tell me he wasn't even more of a Ricky-HO (not BO, HO) while undercover and had sex with yet another besides the werecat and werewolf! Hopefully he only bite someone while in a rage! What would happen to a vamp if infected...Oh gosh! My head is spinning once again!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Faith
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next