Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions for Faith

Go down 
+15
L.Blanchard
hmashburn
MHaskell
throy567
sabby
b4v
2shay
uapeople
showmethelove
Doppleganger
kimba
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:16 pm

The release of Cat Tales has been set back to December 1 due to changes in the market and in the contract. But easy Pickins with Catie Murphy will be out soon! I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Thank you, Faith!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks Faith!!!! excited

I will make contact with you soon so we can schedule the upcoming chat with you before release ..
Your the best !! hugs
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks Faith!
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:13 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 am

Well, we don't have a Gwen thread and I didn't want to post on the JY threads, so I thought I would post this here. I am into the second of Gwen's Delande Saga, False Truths. I have read these all out of order because they became available on kindle out of order. Doesn't really matter, though. I really like this series. Faith, if you read this, be patient with me. Ladies, this series is going to fit you if you ever lived or knew anyone from southern Louisiana (my mother's family and my own childhood vacations), or if you like the slow unfolding of generations long series of lies, half-truths and deceit. This story is sort of quiet. Sort of sneeks up on you. The imagery is just breath taking. Gwen's knowledge of the bayous is remarkable. I've been there many times. She had totally nailed it down. You can actually "hear" the soft cajun voices speaking through her words. The story..from the poverty of the bayou dwellers to the very wealthy...the power, the corruption...incest, love and betrayal. I have almost been lulled into thinking I was just about to be bored when I realized I hadn't taken a break in 2 or more hours. I had been lured into one of the quicksand pools that she described so vividly. Lost, with no escape. You won't find a heroine with kick-ass fighting skills. You will find heroines with amazing depth and strength. Those southern Louisiana women that I remember so well. My mom was one.

Thank you so much for this story, Gwen. It feels like going home. heart
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 am

Sad I miss Jane,Rick,Leo and Brusier. Can you give us a tiny snippet for the new book???
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes! We are greedy Puddy Tats purr kitty I need a Bruiser fix Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Preferably a Bruiser fix where nothing awful is happening to him. But sadly, beggars can't be choosers.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 am

Yes, please smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Faith...Can you hear us?? pray

Bruiser fix please bruiser
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi Y'll. Yep, I'm back.
The deadlines this last 6 months have been brutal. But...I *think* I am done with Death's Rival second draft... And have time to play online! Whazzup!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Woohoo!!!
We've missed you so Faith. I know one thing is that I am so super excited for our upcoming chat in a few weeks excited
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:25 pm

twirling Faith!! twirling Hi! So good to see you! Can't wait for all the new stufrf you have coming out. I adore all of Gwen's books. Will you tell me about the new project?
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Will Cat Tales be released worldwide at some stage? Or is there an option from buying from your website? It's not available for me, which makes me Mad and very sad all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh noes Greencat! I hope that changes, and soon!!!

Faith, we've missed you hun!! I'm beyond excited to read Rick's short in Cat Tales.
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 pm

I have asked my agent to bring Cat Tale's world rights project to ROC, to see if they will publish CT in UK and Aus. I will kep you informed.

Gwen's new project is the very first book I/we ever wrote. It is abvailable only from the small press publisher at this time, because he writhdrew general release when one of my NYC agents loved it and wants to take it to auction. We should know soon if it will float or sink in the big boy's publishing pool. reyes or very happy
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Float..Float.. Float twirling
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Greencat wrote:
Will Cat Tales be released worldwide at some stage? Or is there an option from buying from your website? It's not available for me, which makes me Mad and very sad all at the same time.
Cat Tales now available at Amazon as an e-book in most English-reading countries. Aus and NZ coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Faith
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12