Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PsyCop Series

Go down 
+6
Starbrites
2shay
Doppleganger
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PsyCop Series - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes, a Crash story as opposed to Crash sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:20 pm

we will have to ask Jordan whe she comes here
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Absolutely! I would love to have more page time with crash, but with a greater plot:sex ratio.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Maybe if we're lucky a Crash series will come after the PsyCop series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 pm

about 35% in and not as much Jactor as we are used to - but the story is goo-ood!!

star star GhosTV star star just met Faun - loved how the red rope comes from Jacobs solar plexus! he is just perfect - even when he wont sit on Vic lap properly! havent we all done that at some stage when we think we are too heavy for someones lap..?? til the legs give out! as Jacob said dont be mad Vic Sad so you arent athletic - big deal! he loves you, he adores you - be happy!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm

star GTV star

I loved the rope. Awww. I wonder why it's red. And Faun said it was someone powerful. Yes, I've thought I was too heavy for someone's lap.

OMG wait till you get to the cookie. I cracked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 am

star GTV star God I love these books! Vic and his insecurities are really nothing new, and as much as I wish he would just bask in all that Jacob love - I actually do understand him almost feeling not worthy . But when astral Jacob has his way with him and Vic sees how insecure Jacob is - feeling he wasn't satisfying Vic, that Vic would get bored, or wanting Vic to look at him like he looked at Lyle - god I just fell in love with Jactor all over again! Then when Vic took the time to actually tell Jacob how much he loved him and Jacobs reaction Wow! Yet again intense and poignant - perfect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 am

Love how the white light thief now has a favorite hand .... That will be put to good use I am sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:41 am

I'm starting today smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 am

star GTV star

The favorite hand bit was perfect. The insecure and almost needy astral Jacob explains his interview with Carolyn, and why he wouldn't answer the question about Victor possibly cheating without shielding. I also found it really charming they both had similar insecurities. The fear they weren't enough for the other.

The end was a shocker, but I also think that is what Miss Mattie was talking about. I LOVE that Vic got to be butch for Crash. Thank you Si-No.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am

star GTV star

And it is perfect that astral Jacob evidently has a "salami" that is "gargantuan." So funny that is how he sees himself.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:47 am

I can't find GhosTv! Is it not available on amazon? Help! Love Vic and Jacob!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 am

SwedeLover wrote:
here is the link to buy GhosTV

http://jcpbooks.com/ebook/ghostv.html cheers

Don't sweat Shay - I downloaded from her her site yesterday in 20 seconds smile and it is better if you buy from her direct instead of amazon - apparently the big names can leave as little as 35c in the dollar to be split between the publisher and the writer!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Faun Windsong stays on my mind. LOL There, now it's out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 am

Victor is such a girl!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 pm

star star GTV star star Another truly incredible book! These books are getting better and better, not to say that I haven't loved every single one! My only complaint ... Not a lot of Jactor loving. In saying that I thought their connection got stronger and stronger - when Vic told Jacob just how much he loved him, I teared up at Jacobs intense reaction. They truly are soul mates at the deepest level (duh! can you get deeper than the soul??) - loved the red veiny power intertwined with Vic. 

I also like Con more and more; and simply have to know more about Crash. i have emailed Jordan to ask when we get more, more, more!!

The romance aside - the story was a sensational UF trip - seriously I felt like I was tripping at times! Add to that the heart warming romance of Jactor and you have an absolute winner! And all the funny, funny quips throughout the book - as Vic inner monologue just crack me up!
Con saying "I'll just stay on the floor now" after falling again; and Vic sympathy for peanut head baby not getting the chance of braces and a good hair cut! So many to chose from! I must admit I have been known to miss my daughter score at basketball cos I was so busy texting a friend Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

star GTV star

It was incredible, wasn't it? Finally Jacob sees the danger! It's about damn time something scared him. And Vic got to be Butch and arrest the guy who was going to rape Crash. I was so happy for him. Vic was so insecure in his masculinity in the beginning only to be the hero all around. Well, accept for the fact he was inadvertently helping crazy Karen.

I loved that the TV made talents visible! Con with his remote viewing lighthouse eyes. That made me shiver a bit. So did Faun writing NOTV on the floor with the white filmed eyes and slack jaw. That makes Faun Windsong stay on my mind and not in the funny Prince Matchabelli way.

Poor Jordan! You're already asking for more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 pm

She answered my email straight away lol but didn't mention next book! I am setting up a membership account here for her .. So now we need a date and time??? Ideas? Probably USA evening time ?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Dl will miss it. What a bummer for her. We'll have to not clear the chatbox so she can read the archives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm

No no we will try get a time that suits us all.... Tricky hey? Weekends are best but hard to ask Jordan for weekend time ... We have a week to decide anyway
I really loved this book!
star GTV - when Con said your man has my number I thought oh oh! But I love the thought of Jacob working there - he was so hands on with GhosTV really determined to get it right! Loved how he ignored Con and listened to Vic rather when he said not to leave Faun alone. Lyle reaction to Jacob and Vic was funny! Also love Shirley - what a great mum, and no but! So sweet when Vic is watching Jacob at the football - I used to think Zay and Allie were soul mates but cripes Wink Jactor are the real deal!
You are right it is about time Jacob realized the dangers - when he held Vics hand I thought he was going to propose lol
One thing I kinda didn't like was Vic reaction to thinking Jacob was going to become a house husband Sad I would have him!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm

star GTV star

I thought he was going to propose too! And I do love Shirley. She just accepts Vic, with no but. I also loved that she dished on her own daughter to him. More vindication for our plucky hero. Then he ate another piece of pizza. Barb deserved that!

Interesting how Leon's arm doesn't try to get Vic's attention anymore.

I didn't have a problem with Vic's reaction to Jacob being a househusband. Jacob would have gone crazy doing that. I think Vic just didn't want to go home to a very bored Jacob.

Yeah, poor Lyle. At least he finally got it. And it was hilarious he got caught with the Vic pics on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 am

I'm still reading...
star GTV star
Faun Windsong!!! OMG!!!
So Jacob is the sweetest - he's Vic's astral body guard awwww heart heart heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 am

wasnt that just awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 am

star GTV star

It's funny Vic never manages to call her Katrina.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 pm

she is so annoying!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PsyCop Series
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next