Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Go down 
+12
calimama
autumnleaves
readerchic
uapeople
sabby
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Barbara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 pm

/

Last edited by 2shay on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 pm

There will be more, including several that I think you'll be happy about. Stick with us, Shay, Trina's thread is just the first of many.

This really is a reader's forum, not an author's site and that allows us a certain amount of freedom. PURLS membership does not include mandatory reading, nor do you have to like all the authors that (will) have threads here. I hope that helps.

don\'t go
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 pm

/

Last edited by 2shay on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 pm

OMG! I spent forever reading threw the old thread to find out what had happened and by the time I finish this is what I come back too???

I didn't see anything that suggested that there was a problem. What the heck?? What did I miss?

I am so confused over this..

Last edited by starbrites on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Ok let me first say this. I have all the intention in the world to add back all the threads that you guys requested. Which yes, I started with Trina's because I know a few that have finished it and wanted to discuss, including myself.

Now having said this, Our little man's CPS CW came over and was running late mind you, because we are going to court tomorrow!!

We rec'd word that both egg/sperm donor are signing their rights away on him and they are trying to expedite his adoption and pleading to judge to waive the 90 day rule so we can adopt him quicker excited.

Sorry to upset you Shay but that interupted what I had started which was adding back and creating new threads..

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 pm

all the inflammatory posts were deleted Starbrites.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Wow talk about a slap in my face there. This just became a very exciting night for us. We've been praying for this day to come and it did. I apologize if you felt I was creating a thread intentionally to upset you. That was not my purpose.

It just happened to be the first one I started on and that's all. Many were to follow until my doorbell rang. . I have the list of the other threads including all the ones you and the other gals suggested on paper to add.

Sorry to see you leave and hope you don't. I think if you knew what distracted me and took me away from the computer, you would understand more.

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 am

/

Last edited by 2shay on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:14 am

Wow I guess you never truly know someone. But the bottom line is, this has nothing to do with you. Nothing to do with Trina.
I'm so transparent, about what exactly?
You mention be bringing the m/m threads down. Why would I want to do that?
If you are insinuating that I have a problem with homosexuality then you are so far from it Shay. Some of my closest friends are gay. My dearest aunt, whom is the Godmother to my nephews has been gay her while entire life. I support and love them.
If your basing your opinion on the fact that I just never got into the m/m books, then you really know how to misjudge a person.

Shay, your entitled to your own opinion and that's fine. I'm so glad you've been apart of the site for as long as you have. I've always enjoyed discussing books with you.

And thanks for the congradulations. We are truly excited about finally getting to the adoption process.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am

Well. Fuck me dry.

I've had enough. I'm leaving the current posts up against my better judgement, but I reserve the right to change my mind. It's ok to disagree, but not to lash out and be hurtful.

Any further derorgatory and insulting posts will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am

I missed Trinagate. I heard about it after the fact. I requested Trina's thread because where else could we discuss her books where there are people who have actually read the books? I'm sure Trina will no longer post here learning her own lesson...or I hope at least. That said, I cannot pretend to know what happened and my expeience with both gp and 2shay has always been a great one and the two online have always seemed to amiable. That said, and I could be naive since I don't know what happened behind the scenes, I doubt Trina's thread being up first had anything to do with 2Shay and this is becasue I have never seen gp and anything but a nice person in my experience and if there is a new book out it would make sense to have that up 1st because like I said, there is no where else where there is a Trina thread that I know of. It comes down to this. I love you 2shay and I get how hurt you were to be verbally abused by Trina and you were not on the author's site so it wasn't expected nor was it a very good thing for an author to do to a fan (probably now an ex-fan). It rubbed me the wrong way and I was not the victim nor saw it. I get how sore you are and how it could appear that this was a jab at you. Maybe I am naieve and it was aimed at you. Let's say it wasn't. Please please think how much you will miss if you leave here. I will always love you and always be your friend. I just don't want intentions to be misread and a bad fallout to occur over something misunderstood. Typing a sentence leaves it up for interpretation becasue a reader can view intent as anything. When words are spoken aloud the intent is more clear. Sometimes things can be misread and I am the perfect person to understand this becasue I look into everything way too deeply. I am hoping that gp's intentions were misread. I am hoping you guys resolve this difference. If not I love you both and I support you both in whatever decison occurs.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 am

I agree completely, uap. It's so easy to misunderstand anything that is only communicated by text.
Smilies can only do so much.

it's also important to remember that we all have lives outside of the internet, filled with emotional context that we don't see online. So be nice to each other, and quick to forgive and forget online spats. We've all gotten into them at some point!

Can I squee about the Sherrilyn Kenyon thread now? I'm dying here!
(Kenyon is pulling a Ward and writing an m/m book - I'm so freaking excited!)
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 am

You are so right Dopp. Thanks for your kind words. hugs

Ok so some of the new author threads will hopefully be up and running by late this evening. I leave for court in a few and not sure how long we will be down there.
This is a slow process and the look of threads is still early stages.
Also the look of the site itself. Oh and it's not going to be pink and blues either. Whatever that meant. The saite is taking on a universal look since it's just not all about PR and UF anymore.
This is why the look is changing BTW
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello Everyone! It's PC Hi

Sorry I was gone for so long. My computer crashed and I lost everything - including all my bookmarks. I tried to find this site again but I couldn't remember the address. i knew it had the name purls in it but I just kept getting info on knitting. no idea

Anyway, I was searching for something and I came across this address. So here I am. I'm going to look around at the threads and see what everyone has been reading. I have been reading lots of pure smut lately. I'm really behind in my PR/UF series.

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Hey PC! Hi

Computers are great, until they turn on you! Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 1786228450 There's a reason so many people name their routers 'Hal'.

I love smut. I'm reading Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire, which is (so far) devoid of smut. But there are these mice that remind me of the little coin locker creatures from Men In Black, and I'm laughing my rear off while I read.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey hey PC!!!! Nice to see you back Hi

I am currently still not reading anything. But I do have LKH newest Anita book ready and waiting
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Friday Funny!!!

Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Sex_ma10
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Hey everybody Hi !!! I've been kind of MIA as well its been real hard trying to balance the new job with home life, reading and cyber chatting.... I dont know how y'all do it?!?!?! I'm about to phewwwww fainting Sleep . My reading recently has been a little all over the map... but I just started Cherise Sinclair Master of shadowlands series.... M/F BDSM drool where would be the best place for that..... romance scratch Laughing ?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Romance is fine, but really you can post about it wherever the hell you want!!! LOL, I'm just happy to see you here! hugs

I never get enough sleep! I make time for reading by letting the housecleaning go.

Last edited by Doppleganger on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Sabby!! I read the first book Master in the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair and it was really good.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 pm

roflmao OK I"LL post all over bounce twirling very happy very happy very happy Bored Bored !!! Yeah I'm slowly but surely finding the balance..... but it will still be awhile!!! no idea

SB, I'm really liking CS; and love that this series is set in Tampa I wonder how many of my neighbors are kinky bastards!!! Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

roflmao Ok, I put a place up for you to talk about BDSM Sabby! BDSM should not mix with the regular folks. smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:31 pm

LOL! As long as they aren't furries!

Google 'furries' with caution! Trust me, once you stare into that abyss you'll never be the same. There isn't enough brain bleach.

I really need to take a picture of the handcuffs that are on my neighbor's roof. There's a story behind them, I'm sure, but I don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 am

LOL Dopple, that Dr. Ruth letter was funny. I showed it to my hubby too. It made us laugh.

Sabby, I have a hard time finding a balance so I can go MIA on our book chats as well.

I'm reading the 4th Jax book in Ann Aguirre's SciFi series right now. I'm not sure what I'll move onto next.

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:51 am

Hi Sabby!!!!

Hi cali:

It's so nice to see you guys. I hear ya about the craziness in RL keeping you from all the delicious books. Rolling Eyes

Dopp that letter is hilarious. Thanks for sharing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blah! Blah! Blah!
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recommendations...Calendar of Events..Polls & More... :: Blah! Blah! Blah!-
Jump to: