Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Go down 
+12
calimama
autumnleaves
readerchic
uapeople
sabby
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Barbara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:13 pm

LMAO!!!! wow I guess it could be the case she was hitting on you with her wobbly bits!!!! I mean you didn't catch on to my flirtin with you LOVA!!!! Now I know I have to throw my "bobbers" at you next time!!! Hey at least they're not Danger and Will Robinson!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
autumnleaves

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Oh Babe, don't be upset. You are still my one and only go to girl. There will just have to be one or more of these involved if I'm going down that road.... roflmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5PwYcWY17Q

Just sayin.... wine Hi heart yummy
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:56 am

roflmao
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:13 am

OMG what a riot reading that was...yup she was flirting...LMAO.

I am an idiot when it comes to realizing people are flirting as well (that's why we are twins). My hubby used to point out when men were staring, etc. One time, I was in a crappy bar bathroom. I finished taking a wee and then washed my hands and was checking my makeup. This rocker chick started repostioning her boobs to the mirror, then she started petting my hair and telling me really close to my face that I looked like Alanis Morisette, and my hair was so soft and long. I said thank you and left. Paul said some chick is staring at you, what did you say in the bathroom. I told him the story and he laughed. Totally didn't get it until he pointed it out.

Last edited by uapeople on Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:21 am

I think women are a little more accepting of random touching. Most women aren't going to realize the difference between a friendly woman and a flirting woman. I am a notorious hugger/toucher. Not flirting. Just like physical contact with my friends. But.........flashing "bobbers" should be a clue....for future reference, Autumn! Still...... roflmao
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
autumnleaves

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:42 am

UA - you complete me! Hi

Flashing "bobbers" = hitting on me. Duly noted for future reference. Thanks Shay Wink

The one time I could have used the dirty icon with the boobs and it is no longer there. no idea
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:46 pm

lol
(*)(*)
works
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:43 pm

As some of you may know, for just over 1 year and a half I've been unemployed...... and I'm happy to say that smile I'm no longer a statistic!!!! bounce happy dance cheers Bored. I finished my second week of my new job on Friday and am EXHAUSTED!!! Sleep but very thankful of course pray . So bad news is RL has now cut into serious reading time Sad Mad tantrum I\'m waiting tongue which sucks..... but on the flip side I guess that means NO more book budgets for me!!!! Let the book buying spree begin and my TBR pile continue to grow!!! Doppleganger pirate high 5
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Yay for jobs and unlimited book budgets!! Boo for limited time for reading.

That's awesome news, Sabby!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Wahoo! happy dance Thats awesome, Sabby!! wine

I hope the new job is something you.re enjoying too. hugs

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:38 pm

heart Memorial Day...Never Forget heart
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:03 am

I restarted my blog for those of you who want to see my boring thoughts. I promised after I year I would at least post where I am at emotionally to maybe help others or for whatever reason. Here it is... http://helplesscarnage.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am

Aw..... heart
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Hugs xxx heart
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

hugs heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:36 am

showme--I always smile, big, when I read your siggy. I loved that book!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:22 am

thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Looking forward to you blog, uap. hugs
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

hugs
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 pm

I know this isn't an earth-shattering decision or anything, but I'm stuck.

I'm in between books, and feeling ridiculously indecisive over what to read next. Here are my choices:

Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells
Overseas by Beatriz Williams
The President's Vampire by Christopher Farnsworth
Deadly Descendant by Jenna Black
Samson's Lovely Mortal by Tina Folsom
Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire
Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon
Shadow Bound by Rachel Vincent
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher

There's actually more sitting on my Kindle right now. I'm determined to read a book I already own before I go and buy more - the unread books sitting on my Kindle is quickly getting out of control.

Help? flirty
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm starting BBV right now!!!! bounce if you want to discuss interviewer high 5....
or I would say Discount Armageddon.... that way you could give me your opinion; I'm currently 2 books behind in her October Daye series confused
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I'll start BBV tonight so we can buddy read! drunk

I can't believe it's the last of the Sabina Kane books. it\'s so horrible The literary world is going to be a lot less interesting without Giguhl around. Jenks, Oberon, Stone, Bob, and Giguhl heart I love great sidekicks.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 am

#1 Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon (shocker...lol)
#2 Fool Moon by Jim Butcher ...I got psyched and then I realized this is an old book...thought it was a new one and was psyched...the JB books take a whole to get hooked though and get better and better.
#3 Rachel Vincent- let me know if anyone reads this...curious about the new series
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Sooo....what is everyone reading? (Blue-Blooded Vamp was incredible, btw!)

I'm rereading Blood Rights by Kristen Painter. It's my bookclub's June pick, and I've forgotten too much from last time I read it to keep up a decent conversation. It's a complicated story and the series has a lot of potential, but there are some major plot issues that bug me. I haven't decided if I'll give book 2 a try. The covers are incredible, though. If I was reading the paperbacks I would have to have them, just because they are so pretty.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blah! Blah! Blah!   Blah! Blah! Blah! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blah! Blah! Blah!
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recommendations...Calendar of Events..Polls & More... :: Blah! Blah! Blah!-
Jump to: