Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennifer Estep

Go down 
+6
Doppleganger
sabby
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Greencat
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Greencat

Greencat

Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:35 pm

oh Dopple darling you sound like it was a taxing day. I must be the only person the info dumps don't really bother, I just suppose she does then in case someone picks a the books out of order. Here have another muffin roflmao
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah I'm with Greencat I do vaguely remember there being some parts that are repetetive or "info dumps" but I started reading these over a year ago so I think I only read the first 2 back to back and than had to wait for the rest to come out. But I could see how it could get irritating reading one after the other.

Uuuuumm bright side is we'll probably never have to do a reread since they'll be enough "info-dumps" to remind us of previous events/places/people......????? MAYBE? no idea
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 am

roflmao Dopple! You forgot to add her description of the Pork Pit and that damn chicory coffee.. smile

Almost finished with Spider's Revenge.. 30% more to go..
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 am

That's a nice muffin you have there.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 am

It's the glaze on the muffin that really makes it special.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 am

Mmmm. Sounds tasty!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:40 pm

I am just about finished with TT !! very happy

WooHoo can not wait to start SR
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Finished Spider's Revenge!!

star star SR star star

It's so nice to be able to finally say The Bitch is dead!!! Oh and I didn't think I could love Owen anymore then I already did but I do.. He is so freakin awesome! Of course I cried twice.. lol Damn I always cry when it has something to do with Fletcher.. It was so nice when she saw him and he talked with her and gave her the answers she wanted the most.. The end parting like was great which is where I cried again. Guess I am a little emotional these past couple of days..

Now I hope nobody shoots me but I don't know how she will continue the series because to be honest with you all I think the book and the last line in the book would have been perfect to end the series. Maybe it was just me. If anyone else felt like that I would like to know cause it just seemed like it would have been a perfect end to it all.. Her and Owen finally say I love you, Gin kills Mab, Finn pretty much gets the girl.. It woulod have wrapped up nicely.. Sense that is not happening I guess it does not matter.. smile

All and all I really liked it. I was just glad she didn't talk about Donovan a crap load of times in this book. As a matter of fact I think she only said his name once and the other few times she used the word ex-lover or something like that.

Anyone else done and want to share there thoughts??
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Ok so I thought I would let you know since I have received this request from a few folks....

secret check your email pray

An offical invite has been sent to Jennifer for a live chat. cheers

Cross fingers Purlies
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 pm

I promise to behave myself if she comes for a chat. angel
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Fingers crossed. Dam now I am more conscious of the repeat descriptions, there are a few aren't there...
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

They don't bother me but I only got to read the first two back to back. Sometimes a refresher is good for folks like me say what

I have 100 pages to go. RL is not cooperating with me getting reading time this week Sad

Yay! I could think of a few things to ask JE Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Dopple~ Sense you are the master of pictures I think we may need a picture for our gallery of a HAWT guy swinging a hammer for a certain Metal Man!! *Hint *Hint smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:54 pm

If that needs a second vote I'll put my hand up. Need of pic of metal man for the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Ooooh, a challenge. Hawt man with a hammer.

I'll take a gander after the kidlets go to bed. Whee!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Purple eyes are going to be tricky. Who's handy wit photo shop?

I sometimes forget how I love the vamps, elementals, dwarfs and humans living together in that nasty city. It's so messed up but seems so normal while reading it.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 pm

It does seem normal! They all interact with humans and each other, and are fully integrated into society. There's no big drive to keep their existance secret, or a big deal about them 'coming out'. Maybe that's why we don't get a lot of explanation about them (no origination myths for example). They just....are.

The vamps have sparked my curiousity. They have a glass of blood every now and then, but also eat and drink regular food and are affected by alcohol. Other than Gin noticing whether their fangs are white or yellow, they don't seem much different from humans.
It makes me curious. Are they made or born? How long do they live? Do they age?

We know the dwarfs are long-lived, but I don't think I've read whether the giants are. I'm curious about them too.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

What, no smiley hammer challenge for moi? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 pm

thinking I challenge you g-p! smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:44 pm

We just didn't want to be enablers when it came to your smiley addiction G-P Wink

But now its out there what can you come up with?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh you know I found one already. I just have to wait until I get to work in am to upload.
It's a surprise Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:02 pm

ok so I found a few hammer smiley guys.
whatcha ya think. I also found a blacksmith but this one isn't animated.
Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Hammer11

Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Blacksmith
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:16 pm

I finished SR!!! I know how hard it is to resist spoilers but it was good. I'll discuss when you guys are done.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 pm

happy dance excited omg shake it baby

Guess who's publicist just emailed me asking for my address to send a certain ARC to????

This guy!!!!!!!
ME very happy ME very happy

Edited because I posted on wrong thread. Silly admin

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Holy shit g-p!! That is awesome!! Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep   Jennifer Estep - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Estep
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next