Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!

Go down 
+41
littleirish
locketlove
shirleyjo
chtrbxx79
44surf
alliehar
jennysmum
Ethan Day
Oh Yes
swinka
lornadune
DEW
dragoness
mudepoz
hmashburn
LynnL
mlssglbrt9
sweetsymphony
MHaskell
caligrl
Trina M. Lee
throy567
uapeople
sabby
2shay
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
calimama
minion77
doxielover
dawls
Greencat
showmethelove
Starbrites
kimba
b4v
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
dembones
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Man I love your V pic, true!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Hello sabby my friend!! Love the avatar, yum. Welcome.

Welcome hops! I've missed seeing you around.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I am sooo glad to see more and more of my buddies here!!!!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

One thing I did notice though is that the Frostfans/forums site wound up recently getting an other authors area in the last week or so also! Love that site and people also!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks guys yeah V is definitely..... *ahem thorough and creative if nothing else!!!! Laughing
Hey Autumn, thought you could run off on me didn't you?? LOL and ADAM is my wolf but dang does Alcide look phenomenal in that pic
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi everyone!!!!!! cheers

Wow we are growing!!! Glad to have you guys over finally.
You have a little bit more freedom
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 pm

That pic is HOT Sabby!!!!!!!!! :bom:

Last edited by showmethelove on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Who is V and what books is he from? (cos my TBR pile isn't long enough already Wink ) And new people! Cool 8)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Vishous from the Black Dagger Brotherhood books by JR Ward.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Ah, thank you. That series is tentatively on my TBR list. I read Covet (or tried to, I didn't actually finish it) and wasn't, um, swept away by the writing (although I did like the premise), so I've been keeping it in reserve for when I run out of other series to read.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 pm

My 10 year old daughter has interrupted my reading/on-line life. She found a series that is really good and now every time I have a free moment, she's asking me to read to her. It's a great series so I don't mind. But now I'm getting behind on my reading. Oh well.

If anyone needs a suggestion for a young reader, I highly recommend this series. It called the Shadow Children and the first book is Among the Hidden. I didn't think I would like it but I really did.

We finally finished that series and now we are starting another one. Here's the trailer:

http://www.haddixbooks.com/found_preview.html

I think it looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Oh Sabby, I know you had to one up me on the avatar since I stole your "man." I am bowing down at your excellence in choice!

I love me some V, but he scares me in his choice of actions in the boudoir. :shock: Give me Wrath the Blind King and I am okay. Not that I would kick any of the Bro's out of my bed or should I say dreams! cheers
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 am

B4V I highly recommend the BDB series by JR Ward. I've also read Covet and Crave and I didnt particularly like Covet either; Crave was a little better imo. But the brothers.... whole different story they are in a word.... SUCCULENT!!!! Give yourself a treat and move them up the pile; next one is coming out at the end of the month.

Autumn, LMAO there is no "one upping" amongst fictional floozies or friends; I propose a hhhmmm how shall I put this a time-share of "our men". And um yes V's predilections can be a bit :shock: but what can I say he'd certainly keep things interesting. My alternate is the bnab (barb not a brother); go figure.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am

Hi sabby! Love the Avatar.. Yummy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:42 am

How about for the release of lover unleashed we all get hot a "brothered" lol and all have a new avatar smile
Back to top Go down
throy567

throy567

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 am

Hi my name is Throy567 i am a big fan of Fantasy in general and i love to read!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

HI throy. Glad to see you back. smile I love that line from Kate.
Back to top Go down
throy567

throy567

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

It is a really good series
:D
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:49 am

And they are wonderful, funny, and gracious people. I'm so jealous.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:07 am

Hi Throy, I loved what the Beast Lord thought of her when she said it - they crack me up smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 am

I'm not sure I took the time to introduce myself. For those of you that don't know me yet, I'm Trina, author of the Alexa O'Brien Huntress series. I look forward to getting to know some of you better. smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
caligrl

caligrl

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 am

Hi All - I'm Caligrl from CH's website. I hope it's okay to be here without an invite. I "heard" about the site from Faith's blog. I'm so happy that I found everyone!

I hate to call myself a lurker but I don't post too often so I guess I am. I'm hoping to be a little more active here. I have found many wonderful reading recommendations from this group.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi Throy567 and Caligrl...
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 am

Hello Throy567 and Caligirl. Jump right in, the water's fine! cheers

Trina, I am so looking forward to starting your Alexa O'Brien series (on recommendation of SwedeLover and gracious-plenty, who are yet to steer me wrong) in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:10 am

Wow this is truly awesome. The site is doing so well!! cheers

Welcome all the new members. Love to know how to found us. Word is getting around an this just great... So excited!! Keep spreading the word you guys.

We truly thank each and everyone of you guys bounce

Welcome Thorn bounce

Caligirl is nice too see you again yay!!!

Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next