Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!

Go down 
+41
littleirish
locketlove
shirleyjo
chtrbxx79
44surf
alliehar
jennysmum
Ethan Day
Oh Yes
swinka
lornadune
DEW
dragoness
mudepoz
hmashburn
LynnL
mlssglbrt9
sweetsymphony
MHaskell
caligrl
Trina M. Lee
throy567
uapeople
sabby
2shay
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
calimama
minion77
doxielover
dawls
Greencat
showmethelove
Starbrites
kimba
b4v
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
dembones
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:34 am

Shirleyjo!!! twirling twirling twirling

I am so glad you're here! Yay! happy dance happy dance happy dance

Girl friend....I have missed you....! We have an active Outlander thread most of the time. Right now we're all sort of mourning because uapeople just lost her husband.

You won't believe what a good time we have together.
shay\\'s baby
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Good to see you Shirleyjo! I think you will like it, verra friendly and the mods don't beat us up every ten minutes which is wicked cool.
Back to top Go down
shirleyjo

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks for all the "welcomes!" Autumn, sorry we lost touch. I finally finished the series, sniff, and would love to discuss the last book.
Damn, I love your avi!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

welcome Shirleyj. Hi

We are so glad to see a familiar person fiesta

It is a very lax sure so please have fun shake it baby
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
locketlove

locketlove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:19 am

Hi! Sorry I'm just getting around to this thread. Real life gets in the way sometimes. I heard about you guys through Oh Yes and Kimba. They said this was a friendly place to post so here I am. Like many others, I started on the CH board several years ago, but I didn't last long there. Anyway, I have many crushes! Eric, Bones, Vlad, Curran, Barrons, Ethan, Zane, Dorian, Dimitri, Adrian, Mircea, Pritkin, Rhyzkal, Ryan, V, Z, Trent, Kisten and many more. smile
Back to top Go down
44surf

44surf

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:35 am

Locket! air kiss Long time no type! LOL! I just recently joined here too. I also found out about this place from our lovely OY. star

PS...They have awesome emoticons! twirling
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Hello locketlove and shirleyjo! This really is a very friendly and easygoing place to be, I'm sure you'll love it here Hi welcome
Back to top Go down
44surf

44surf

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi Shirley! My fellow Elphaba fan!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:41 am

welcome locketlove noobie

We are so glad to have you here and hope you wanna stick around andcall this place home. We have a lot of fun here!! shake it baby

And we pretty much have the same mad love for all the Hawties you mentioned above heart

Let us know if you have any ?'s
Back to top Go down
littleirish

littleirish

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey everybody! Thanks Dopple for pointing me in this direction.
Lots of Eric love here. I'll drink to that. wine
Currently I'm reading the "Song of Ice and Fire" series, ie. "Game of Thrones". So at the moment I have crushes on a dwarf, a scary scarred burned guy, and a boy who just made an oath of celibacy. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:04 pm

good to see you here littleirish smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Welcome Locketlove! I love your avatar, it's hypnotic. (If I stare at it very long, I'll probably start reading anything you suggest.)

Hey little! So glad you came over here! excited I need to read Game of Thrones so we can discuss! And hey, at least you don't have a crush on a celibate dwarf.

welcome
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Locket!!!! So glad you came!! wine heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi littleirish !!! bounce

So glad to see another familiar person. shake it baby

I'm hooked on the HBO version of GOT but nit sure if I could read the actual books. Who knows, maybe one day. I'm just HAWT for the savage King, Kahl. drool

Can't wait to catch up with you guys soon!! :hugs:
Back to top Go down
JustVampy

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Hey All!! A lot of you know me from the various sites and I decided to join thanks to OY and Nicole's message on FB. I dont have much time to spend on many sites but... here I am cheers
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi JustVampy! welcome
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Hey Justvampy Hi

Thanks for coming over!!!!
We have a blast here and keep it pretty open. Our mods are less Wink strict here roflmao
Well except for Fae, she can have her moments.
Just kidding Fae. draw u heart
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi JustVampy!

Welcome and have fun! shake it baby
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Hi JustVampy, welcome aboard! This is a very fun and friendly place, and nobody minds who your favourite characters are, even when they're different - right Swede, g-p?! Wink smile Oh, and thanks to g-p, we have the BEST emoticons!
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 am

seriously that's annoying... I got almost done with a post via my phone and my mom called. didn't realize the post would be lost when I answered the phone. sigh.

my name is Dana or DEW...
I've been absent & I miss you ladies.
my grandma was in a car accident & in the hospital just under a week. it's been hectic here. hope to chat with you all later. I'm almost done with magic slays... so as you can see I am a bit behind in my reading. I hope everyone is well.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 am

Oh Dew I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I hope she is ok hugs

I'm behind too so we can be behind together. I am only at ch1 of MS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 am

Hey Dew! Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope she is better soon.

Hey JV - Welcome aboard! Hi
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Dew---sorry about you grandmother....

JustVampy....hello....hello....join the fun! twirling shay\\'s baby
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Hey my name is Angie and a friend of mine encouraged me to check out this site. I am always looking for new books to read I can't get enough! I am reading The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series and am addicted. Love it and can't put it down. Right Now I am in Love with all the brothers but for some reason I especially Love Zsadist and Vischious They are the Hawtest, for now
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:37 pm

flirty Aren't the brothers dreamy? Such a good series. Hope you have fun here Angie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!   Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take The Time...Introduce Yourself Here !!!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next