Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ginn Hale

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:32 am

And it's huge!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 am

Oh my! Big boy eh? Wait are we talking Jathibaye, Kyle or the book?
Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 am

I did a search for boat :-( only 25% in but I got to go to bed... 2am and I am whacked !! Night night my fellow Rifter-girls xx
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 pm

G'night Swede. Hopefully you get to read tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 pm

I'm done. Only 4 weeks to wait!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:29 pm

it\'s so horrible
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 pm

star The Holy Road star

WOW! I just finished and haven't fully processed. I was thinking Alidas may have known Kyle was Ravishan when his men found him. The scars on his face and that they are the same person would be hard to miss. DAMN!!! Poor Samsonga(?)

I was actually thrilled and terrified about Dayyid. I thought there would be more of a backlash right after it smacked me in the face when it came back up.

He saved that boy again, that has to come back into play again later. Why is he so important to Ji???

The worst was Behr Sad very sad The fact that Fikiri was visiting her in her prison makes me think that she may be his witch in the future timeline. I guess it could be his mom!!! HOLY SHIT! Waiting SUCKS!!!! it\'s so horrible
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 pm

spoilers Holy Road spoilers

Oh Behr was so awful! We knew he wasn't there with Jath, but damn! And I really hate Fikiri.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Kyle has no idea about what went on in the timline with John as Ravishan. So John is in love with Ravishan/Kyle but Kyle only knows of their time in our world. Should make things interesting on the boat. Ooooh Ginn said on GR that they are on the boat in book 6 &7. heart
Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:48 am

THAT was brilliant!! I am exhausted.... cried so hard for both Bill and Samsango. Truly this John and Kyle love is going to be a beautiful beautiful thing!! The way John respects and loves him, imagining the strength of character to have gone to Nayesha completely alone in a totally alien environment; and love how he realises that Kyle will have been looking out for him all this time. Loved their talk in the tea shop when John is trying to gauge what choices Rav would make; and he promises to be there to help him... tell you I really think that letter saying "Don't" is from Jahn/ Jahlabth (?) however it spelled!! too lazy to check. so less than 4 weeks now LOL
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 am

Only 27 more days!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 am

I think what is tripping up most with this series is the timelines. Well, that and we only know bits of the story. Wink

Andy, you will love the GR group. It's small and you have more people than Swede and I to talk to about it smile Plus Gin and Nicole give good hints IMO
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 am

I clicked on the join button. You know I'm a technotard, is something supposed to happen after that?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 am

I think the moderator just has to add you but I think Nicole said she wouldn't be around today. That's probably why you haven't been accepted yet.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Alrighty, I can wait. I'll just make more ice cream and bake more cakes. Maybe I'll make cookies this time. Hmm, Biscotti sound good. My kids are completely on board with my Rifter avoidance techniques.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Mmmmmmm...I want something sweet and lemony.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm

I have both lemon gelato and lemon sherbet. Come on over. I'll make us some tea.
Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 pm

nah it is an open group I thought... did you find us on goodreads? we can invite you.. i searched for your name but couldnt see it
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 pm

I just saw Nicole posted so you should be in soon.

Wahhhhhh, I don't want to wait for the next one. Sad

Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm

This is such fun though twirling ... To be continued...
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm

I had to allow the script in my browser. I was able to join the group. I told you all I was a technotard.
Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Wicked Gentlemen is GOOD!!! Ginn's writing is amazing.... Going to struggle to put this book down today reading
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Yes! I'm having to force myself to do my tasks. How far in are you, Swede?
Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Just about to start chapter 5 :-) so it wasn't who I thought lol... Have you passed the pub bit with the cap - I loved how Sykes took it and put it on... The Priest and a Demon ... Love it!! Will pop in for updates ev now and then ... So happy we found Ginn twirling
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm just starting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ginn Hale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: