Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ginn Hale

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Did you finish yet FLF? I want to talk about it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm

No, I'm strangely nervous and have been doing laundry.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:36 am

Okay, I finished and the next one is going to be AWFUL!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 am

star THE SILENT CITY star

Well, we know how it plays out. Just not the details. It will be hard to read Jath's reaction to Ravishan's death. Good thing is it all to go down before we get the reaction. Then we have to learn about how Lori goes bad. That's a whole lot of stuff for one book.

We learned how Jath got his name. Ji sent the note and all the history with Ravishan. Her vision of Fikiri and Ravishan in the city after it had fallen made me think of Kyle in Lori's hands. I guess it could have meant when it fell but that's what it made me think of Sad

What was up with Saimura? I kept waiting for him to hit on John or something. I don't know what I waiting for exactly but I was.

That Fathi ended up being fun huh? smile

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 am

spoilers SC spoilers

Fikiri is so horrid! And that was interesting to know Ravishan's parents helped Ji escape. All this time a friend of his family has been a demoness in eyes. And I love Ravishan's crazy jealousy.

It is a relief to know we won't have to read the Ravishan Fikiri scene, we will only have Jath's reaction to it. And his guilt cause he thinks he caused it. And I do want to know how Lori manages to go so completely crazy. I guess she loses the baby too.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 am

Fucking Fikiri!!! cussing
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm catching up on Rifter now, will be ready and waiting for the next one with everyone else soon.
Does anyone find it hard to kept it straight at times? I read half then took a break and it's taking me a bit to catch the flow again, it would have done my head in to wait a month between each release smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:10 pm

I think the first 4 or 5 maybe? After that you pick it all right back up each time because you get so many answers. Yay! You will get in on the frenzy when we get the next one! happy dance
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:24 pm

There have definitely been times when I wondered who the hell they were talking about. I imagine if I read the blurb at the beginning of the book every month that explains what happens in previous books I might be able to keep it straight better. Can I be bothered to do that? No.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 pm

hhhhhmmmmm should I bite the bullet and try these too? I know some LOVE it and some.... not so much?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

I love it. I can see how the first three wouldn't hook some people but it did me. I think Dopple not loving it shocked me a little, so I don't want to say READ IT!!!. These are more fantasy with a m/m romance. Ginn is such a good writer everyone should read her IMO. If you would like to try her writing before committing to the serial, get her Lord of The White Hell series (2 books). So good and I know you will love it! or Wicked Gentleman (1 book) was great too.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Everything I read of Ginn's I think this is my favorite of her works, till I read the next one. Wicked Gentlemen is one book and not overly long if you want to try her as an author.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

I got Rifter 9!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 pm

I think I can leave it till 10 comes out. Not a sure be thou. wine
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm starting in about an hour twirling
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm about halfway into it. I keep finding things to do to stall myself. I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 am

It's the final Rifter instalment. All of you who were stalling so as to avoid cliffhangers, now's your chance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ginn Hale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginn Hale   Ginn Hale - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginn Hale
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: