Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Blood And Tears is no where near as good as Flesh And Blood. It was good to read for the resolution of the story. What is this Hot Head? Hmmm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 pm

it is having good reviews and selling really well.. so i was there.. it was there.. the rest is history :-)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Shades Of Gray was very good. Poor Danny never giving himself one bit of charity.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm reading Truth in the Dark by Amy Lane. I like it so far but don't feel any love. Of course it could all change once I finish.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Nope didn't love it. I think if you are going fairytale, GO fairytale.

Now onto Ty and Zane!!! I expect pure hotness from the comments I've tried VERY hard to avoid yap-yap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:22 am

I didn't love it either - cute and HAWT moments but after some of the reviews I thought it would ave been better..
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 pm

I read Tere Michaels' Faith&Fidelity, Love&Loyalty and Duty&Devotion. They were good but not great. The first and third book are about one couple that knows the couple from the second book. I read them out of order; it would probably be better to read them in order, but it's hardly required.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 pm

So, the Amy Lane Truth In The Dark short seems to be a retelling of Beauty And The Beast. It makes me think of Gerard Butler on SNL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 am

My god Andy there is no keeping up with you!!! I read Dudleytown - really liked it smile and now I am reading Zero Hour by our fave JCP ... And really enjoying it!! Can you pencil me in for a group read of that book by Sydney someone called something Woods something lol vague much??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 am

Oh and I guess we need a new poll....
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 am

Truth In The Dark was weird. I liked it? Sydney someone and Woods something? Sounds great! I'm there. LOL

Yeah, I guess we do need a new poll. I've got some.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 am

I read Tigers and Devils and really enjoyed it!!! I cant even imagine how hard it would be to be in a male (testosterone) dominated atmosphere with the added pressure of fame to deal with. I loved the development of their relationship and how Declan got so upset on the field; thought his best friend (cant remember name) was fantastic as well!!! Great reco guys; now I want to see one of this games I thought it was Rugby but I guess not, very curious! no idea ChipperDu
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 am

I LOVED Tigers and Devils. That will be on my favorites list if I ever really tried to put one together for this genre. That would be hard Wink
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 am

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Truth In The Dark was weird. I liked it? Sydney someone and Woods something? Sounds great! I'm there. LOL

I liked it, but didn't love it. I expected to love it based on reviews. I didn't really like Knife most of the time.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 am

sabby wrote:
I read Tigers and Devils and really enjoyed it!!! I cant even imagine how hard it would be to be in a male (testosterone) dominated atmosphere with the added pressure of fame to deal with. I loved the development of their relationship and how Declan got so upset on the field; thought his best friend (cant remember name) was fantastic as well!!! Great reco guys; now I want to see one of this games I thought it was Rugby but I guess not, very curious! no idea ChipperDu

Simon's best friend was Roger whose wife was Fran. Declan's Best friend was Abe whose wife was Lisa.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 pm

I started Dash And Dingo as I figured I should read the books I already own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:32 pm

but the woods something was pimped to the max by the guy that loved truth in the dark...so it may be meh! not YEAH!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Hmm, well at some point on down the road then maybe. I didn't dislike Truth In The Dark. It was a difficult read when we read books about gorgeous people with perfect bodies. I'm still thinking about it I guess. I thought it was appropriate, but very tough for Naef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:38 am

It might actually benefit from a reread... Was I shallow to have been upset that the broken spell had him (obviously) reverting to his old form?? But how beautiful was it when you realize that Leonine guy (jeez I cannot remember his name!) felt Knife in his real form as Knife felt him as human.... It actually never occurred to me LOL
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 am

Aerie-Smith was rubbing a spot on his back and Naef couldn't figure out why it felt so good and that was when I figured out he still had his less appealing form in the dark. I do like that Naef was upset when he figured it out. I think many authors would have made him all better mentally as soon as he woke up from the ritual and there's your HEA. I don't know if I would say wanting him to remain the chubby bunny is shallow. He was happy that way. He wasn't in constant physical and emotional pain while he was gorgeous. It's a really tough story to digest and maybe a reread would clarify things for me. Honestly, romance doesn't usually make me think. I'm not sure if I appreciate it or not. LOL
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:12 pm

I finished Dash And Dingo. I'd have to say it was not as good as Tigers And Devils but much better than Wings Of Equity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

still love T&D so very much!!! loving Zero Hour by the way..
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 pm

What should I read now??????? I finished quicker than I thought and don't know if I'll love anything else I try to read now. I loved Ty and Zane!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm

I had that problem. Nothing was good after those books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 am

It is a tough one <sigh> oh for a new series like PsyCop ... Shades of Gray is good..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: