Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONCE BITTEN

Go down 
+6
Doppleganger
Trina M. Lee
Greencat
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
2shay

ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 pm

That is really nice. I like knowing that if I am bawling my eyes out, you did, too!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:29 am

Ok, I didn't read all the posts, but what bothered me more than taking her innocence (in more than one way) and hen making her a notch, was that he killed her mother (loved her mother) and her family and then has the nerve to sleep with the daughter looking like the hero when he saves her from rape, when he did WAAAYYY worse. The funny thing is that Arys has killed many innocents in the long un-lifetime, but he never wipes out a whole family and children to boot!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:15 am

uap--so true. There is a very distinct kind of ethics or morals, even for the monsters. Raoul was the worst sort of monster.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 am

Agree with both you guys. Rauol was a ass. At one point in the story there was a time I actually felt bad for the guy. But by the end I was so pissed and flat out disgusted by him and his actions. It would have be poetic for Alexa to have killed him, but I am glad it was zoey in the end. She was hurt for more than Alexa was. Also Lex is such a strong woman, she dealt with things easier
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 am

They should have made him a vampire so they could kill him twice! **see my evil grin**
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 am

LOL 2shay.

Actually I think he knew what he did was wrong which was why he became a man-whore again. The guilt he must of felt...but for the most part he did it all to himself. He did have feelings...I mean he had the photo albums and he did cry to Alexa and care about his daughter. He meant well with his daughter. He really thought he gave to a better life, but it seems that is not true. Can't wait until his daughter starts telling more of that past. It would be cool if she and the leopard were friends or a couple.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:00 am

Yeah. And the only two women he ever loved were human. I wonder why he never took a wolf mate? Did he have enough self loathing to deny himself? Well, he didn't deny himself much...but, he never had a serious mated type relationship. Makes me wonder what would have happened if either of his human loves had survived. They both died because of him. One through a parasitic pregnancy and one because he killed her. His guilt may have kept him from serious commitments. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:17 pm

I think this may go nack to what I just said on the ask Trina thread. Maybe he considered the 2 humans mates and that coudl be why we went nutso when lex's mom rejected him. Maybe he went for humans subconciously to have that white picket fence thinking that he was able to have a child once. I don;t know.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm

I don't kmow, either, but that makes a certain amount of sense.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 am

I decided to follow your path and kind of do a reskim (not a full reread but a skim) and something I never noticed before is that if Arys saw her life in visions, then I wonder if he recognised the wolf who killed her family. Also, I never really paid attention to how much power and how drawn they were to each other from the very start.

The vamp demon(Lilah is it?) told the demon not to mess with her kind. The first time I read it I thought she was defending Kale who is a vamp like she is (well she's a demon vamp). This time I wonder if she meant Alexa- that either she may have some demon or did she already get healed with Arys power at this point and was she part vamp? Confused.

Last edited by uapeople on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and clarity)
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 am

Well, maybe Alexa is more. She was born with power. Makes me wonder where it came from. That sounds like an ask Trina question.
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 am

Just to clarify on Arys and the memories of Alexa's he has. He can only see what she saw. They are her memories. She never knew it was Raoul at the time so there's no way Arys could know that either.

As for Lilah, that could translate a lot of ways. I can't shed much light on that. I only know things as they are revealed to me. I really don't plan the twists and turns in advance. They fall into place as I go. smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks Trina! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONCE BITTEN   ONCE BITTEN - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONCE BITTEN
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: